Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh...but you know half my team already and you're switching to a different team? Ah well, whatevs, I'll be waiting inside.
    I guess if you wanted to show that you were truly sorry, you could give me a free win, that would make me less suspicious.
    u had like less than a quater n i was plus 5 i was still scared tho cuz i have no attack ev on him
    Exactly. You don't care about the Ubers Metagame. That is perfectly fine. Which is why I said to please not talk about something you don't understand. If you don't play Ubers, don't suggest bringing something down from Ubers, like Lugia, if you have absolutely no experience with said Pokemon. Gain some experience first.
    Desculpame, no hablo el idioma ingles. ¿Puedes hablar en un idioma que yo conozco? Perferiblemente español. Sin embargo, yo pienso que tu eres un muchacho/a homosexual (en el sentido peyorativo), pues probablamente no voy ayudarte.
    I was going to just ignore your response, but since I started this, I figured I should finish it. You are right, I am not giving you any reasons why it is a bad idea. I could easily give you a very detailed response as to why bringing Lugia down to OU is stupid-and it would be a very long response-but the truth is I don't want to. My reason? Because, as you said yourself, you don't play Ubers. I am not going to waste my time educating you, a random person on the internet, about the Ubers metagame, when you can very easily educate yourself by playing Ubers. After you have some general knowledge about it, then you are qualified to talk about it. Good-bye.
    Ok, well I'll ask you here:
    Hey, that was a great game, and you have some really good skill, like legit. Would you consider joining a competive battling team? It's called Team Fire Blast. Please join, we have other good battlers and we could use more with your skill level. Would you join please?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…