His Eminence Lord Poppington II

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ill be gone for 5 hours starting now.
    Lolololol i am so happy!
    I got my laptop from the mail! :)

Now I cam RNG Faster, and... Pokemom online!
    All this morning I have been on PO.

Lololololololhahahahaheheheh.

36 Wins 3 Losses
    If you do not mind, then HP Ice WIN2011 wpuld be awesome.
    And the 2 rayquazas are good.

So VMme when you are available! :)
    thanks..:)
    but how to use this seeds for breed on platinum..? im really new in RNG abuse and im just know breed flawless but dont know RNG wild or legend...thanks for the seeds btw..
    all right thanks for answering my question on "simple questoins"

i guess i'll give rng abuse a go for gen 5 when it is fully cracked.
    Hello, a while ago you requested the free stuff from my thread.Would you be free to receive them now? Sorry it took so long to get to you.
    as of now, I don't need any tutoring. I've been working on SR'ing the Gamestop dogs and breeding HP Grass/Ice Magnemite.
    three credits to spend on whatever, thanks alot. :3 ill add them now, since i have to go to bed :[ wont be back on smogon till sunday night around 7pm my time.
    I am sure you already know, but that smeragle is fully redi.
    I don't RNG, because it more or less defeats the purpose of breeding. I'm not into counting the right number of frames to guarantee me flawless pokemon.

Thanks for the offer though.
    ill give you pimpmobile my wifi just being stupid lol Looking forward to seeing your trade thread by the way. Ill tell you the credits in a moment i want to check iv's first lol
    Oh wow I felt like an idiot twice now since I breed these...Thanks alot for the answer ;)
    hello if these two are free like you said id like the adamant and jolly one also with innerfocus, ill be on tonight if you catch me :D
    Yeah, that's fine...despite the fact the nickname can't be changed. I can't trade right now anyway, as I'm currently at my campus right now.
    not really. i do not PO.
    the people that you ae talking with do not even have pakaman
    nah its all good.
    as long as they dont bother me it is none of my concern
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…