Zelen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's probably easiest if we do our trade the same time we spoke yesterday, as I'm not sure what would be a god time otherwise ;)
    Alright I'll probably have to catch you on the weekend, since I go to school at this time :S
    I'd prefer credits if that's fine by you. However, I can't trade right now because I'm not home at the moment.
    Nice! Air Slash is a Heart Scale move. And I'm abusing my Latias at this moment, shall I VM you when I'm done?
    Hehe alright. :P well just shoot me a VM when you're done. :) you can keep a copy of both, and they are fully redis
    Lol, well it isn't my .sav file anyway, so I don't care about waiting xD Got other this to do so don't worry :P
    4th :D I'd like to have those Pokémon on my 4th gen game.

And I'd like this set:
    6 Hp / 252 Sp.Atk / 252 Spe
    And if you can do moves, I'd like these: Air Slash / Fire Blast / Hidden Power / Roost
    And don't get it over lvl 50 please ^^
    Oh alright, well then I'll just trade it to you. Can I trade you the Charmander, and a Cyndaquill? That Cyndaquill needs to stay UT.
    i don't have a trade thread. Soul Silver FC is 4942 4905 1698. White FC is 3482 1908 9953

Edit: really sorry dude. my Wifi is freaking out. i might be able to help you tomorrow?
    Cool ^^ Well, can I e-mail you this .sav file? Or don't you have a R4 and emulator? Then I'll just trade it to you :p
    sure thing man :) maybe just a credit or 2 to your thread? i looked and didn't see much i want at the moment.
    Oh wow I think I just realized that my 6:30pm was your 1:30am! Apologies for that... I'll have to figure out a way to get online at a better time to do our trade.

I work weekdays until at least 6:30pm, and then it takes me a while to get home, sometimes with train delays I don't get home until a while past 8:00pm. I leave for work in the morning at 8:00am... so maybe at 7:30am my time we could trade, which would be your 2:30pm I think?

(Right now it's 9:36pm my time, so if you'd like to check the timestamp of this post that will confirm our time differences... I may be wrong about the time gap ^_^)

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…