Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• okay then well i will meet you inside the wifi room on my black game with four pokes and accelgor.. idk that i can give you four females from my thread .. doesnt that defeat the purpose of my credits?
    hey lab, just wondring if you want to spend your credits, also, a while ago, you traded me a shiny shaymin with a (censored) ot name, and mine got deleted while poketrasnfering, is there any chance you could trade me another copy to my platinum?
    Okay big problem.. I caught the pokes.. Tried to check my fc in plat but I had to connect to wifi but my wireless is an avvanced settings connection which platinum won't support even on my dsi.. So I can't trade in fourth gen.. Is there anyway u can transfer them overTo ur 5gen game? I can give you credits for the trouble too
    Okay um let me put in platinum and get started.. But first what is ur gen 4 and also gen 5 fc's? I'm doing all the communication through my iPod so I can't see all of ur details.
    Okay so yes I'll give u accelgor and my credits for ur five pokes. I'll go do that stuff on platinum really quick !
    Um it would take a little preparation.. As in I'd have to look up the fc put in ur 4thgen fc and catch to wild pokes but after that then yes.. So you'll give me those two onto my platinum for two wild pokes and then you give me the other three onto my black cartridge for two random pokes and then either 1 credit or one poke off my thread right? Should I go ahead and set up my platinum for the trade?
    Jul 29th, 2011 6:48:13 PMharrisonaslami
    Okay did you cmt to see if u liked any pokes on my thread? (only matters if both toge and dnite are MALEs) if one of those two are females then scratch it off the list and bring the others and I'll meet u inside.. I'm ready whenever u are.
    Thanks, but I don't need it any more. I probably don't have anything you would've wanted anyway. Sorry for wasting your time.
    Hey, whenever we are both on next, could I get that venonat in your thread? Just need to use it as a parent, so I'll release it after I'm done with the breeding.

I'll trade you the bellsprout then too :)

Might I also ask why you'd like female versions of pokemon when you have the exact same, only male?
    Thank you too, it's so hard to find shiny celebi+jirachi on smogon because they're not competetively viable.
    If this is Bow's Garbador, didn't need it. Traded for it today. Lol. Nor did I need the Galvantula (Navi has it).

One per Pokemon, though you'd only have to give me one less due to the good Smeargle.

Edit: actually, 2 less, due to Garbador.
    Lemme see...a refresher:

Shiny Bold Frillish
    Shiny Timid Zorua
    Shiny Jolly Shellder
    Shiny Bold Lileep
    Shiny Adamant Bidoof.

Heading on.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…