Oglemi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• M'kay, that looks good to me. I'll give an AC mention of an offensive Choice Scarf (special and physical) on the Scarf Lead because they're fairly similar, with Specs + Band in OO. I also have no idea how I'm going to combine Lead + support, so I think I'll basically just scrap support and give it an AC mention in the Lead set. In theory I think that Mesprit could pull off a supportish / UU utility counter set, but it's probably outclassed by Uxie so I won't put it in unless QC thinks it should be there.
    Hey Oglemi, is Gen 4 UU Mesprit still in need of an update? I'd be glad to update it to completely finish up Gen 4 UU.
    Hey Oglemi, wanna QC Omastar when you have a chance? THANKS :D

EDIT: Nevermind, PK Gaming got there first :P
    It isn't that bad now, but it could still be better... Especially concerning things like explaining teammates and counters in AC of the sets. A few other things could be explained more thoroughly as well.
    It just took so many people to actually get it to be "okay" quality. >_<
    That Rotom-C analysis is completely horendous... It feels like to me Mew is like in ahurry to get it finished or something rather than concentrating on quality. Even after about like 10 people posted saying to elaborate more I still feel that it is a sub-par quality analysis...
    That's not a country; it's a state!
    No fair :(
    btw, Diana and I as a team would kick anybody's ass on the whole of smogon.
    Ask her.
    Gnight Olgemi :D
    Hey, V0x said I could have Xatu haha... So whenever you have time unlock the thread I made please.
    Seems Chanazn already beat me to it haha.
    Anyways Umbiquitous, I guess handed it over to V0x, but Moo STILL had it listed as unreserved and said I could take it...
    So idk what's going on...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…