hockeyguy605
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OK. I'm standing by. I should be able to train them both tonight and trade back tomorrow if that is OK with you.
    Lets say I want to RNG terraqion[sp?] I already have my parameters and such...now I'm going into the seed searching and all...what information should I fill in?
    I set the /method to 5[C gear] Encounter to stationary and slot to any. Set the IVs and nature as well as my Id. I'm missing something? I see the ID and SID tabs but I believe you only fill those when you want a shiny, SID at least.

After I hit generate I get this seed with a frame of 2, how do I advance them?
    Sorry, I overlooked the slashed natures while editing. I'd like the Dratini to be adamant please. I'm available to trade tonight from now until midnight EST, so let me know what works best for you and I'll be on. FC is: 0089 4121 0973 (Caedmon). Also, please let me know which projects you'd like me to do and when. Thanks.
    Sorry, I had been meaning to just meet up with you on irc, but I kept missing you. The best time for me is Weekdays in the early afternoon, including Friday. Do you have a Skype, that will make it easier.
    Idea for Tentacool/cruel......

I run a Modest one with Acid Spray/Giga Drain/Ice Beam/Hidden Power Fire on a Drought team and it seems to work well (surprise factor of running 4 attacks)

I wouldn't mind seeing a Timid or Calm, HP Fire one w/ Giga Drain.
    oh ok. it doesn't have to be like right now since I'm going out in 30 minutes anyway o.o
    Dude I loves your eevees. is there any service I could do for the HP fighting (espeon) and HP Ice (jolteon) ones? :3
    I have your pokemon..except for catnea/cottonee, looks like switcheroo+worry seed its illegal. are you available to trade?
    5 is it? no problem. I think I still got your FC from last time so I'll be using that one and hop into wifi.
    I can give you heartscales. theorically as many as you need but I don't think either of us is willing to make over 900 trades, do we? xP
    0518.9529.8583 is the FC I will be using. What kind of Leveling/EV'ing will I be doing in exchange?
    ok then. I will work on them tomorrow since I have to go to work in ten minutes and wont be back until midnight ;/ wish me luck lol
    Cacnea is also only avialable in gen with those egg moves xD! I can still them both if you want but they wont be on gen 5.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…