・゚✧ (≖ᴗ≖✿) Potatoville ✧*・

Sephirona

t-t-t-tubearrific. (✿≖ᴗ≖) ・゚✧*:・゚✧
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Decided to organize my signature more neatly with the use of siggy buttons. So happy we're allowed to use images in our sigs now woo

Feel free to use them if you want too. Eventually I'll design some more so there's more variety. *3*

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
The sig pictures are great, and the changing colors are neat too. It looks like it could be based off of Game of Thrones? My only concern is that the lettering is so small; I can ready it, but just barely- it takes a lot of concentration lol.

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
And another old WIP of mine since I've been neglecting to post art here. I'll start drawing new things again soon *_*;

I'll finish it as soon as I find where I put the PSD ~_~

The sig pictures are great, and the changing colors are neat too. It looks like it could be based off of Game of Thrones? My only concern is that the lettering is so small; I can ready it, but just barely- it takes a lot of concentration lol.
Thanks! They are indeed the official family sigils of some of the factions in GoT :D (Hope graphics are allowed here ?_? )
Given the size limit we have here at smogon for sigs I couldn't use bigger buttons, and I don't like the aesthetic of big fonts on small graphics so I stuck with a pixel font I used to use for watermarks on Tumblr instead, heh. Thanks for the input~

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Never been called fantabulous yet, but again, many thanks for this :3
Dont think I have to repeat what i think of your art either, but it's amazing, truly talented :)

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
A Loki themed drawing I did for my Tumblr around Father's Day a few years back cause Loki had some daddy issues in the first Thor movie. Poor baby

Never been called fantabulous yet, but again, many thanks for this :3
Dont think I have to repeat what i think of your art either, but it's amazing, truly talented :)
Denks

You are kind as always (◐▽◑)

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Eiganjo !!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ zombear bashing just 4 u

Also, since Issue #32 of The Smog is out, I can post these now~

good-looking, but crazy with knife D:
Obviously I am going to use that knife to chop delicious food
I mean I am totally not sinister and conniving at all
just a beacon of good and sweet intentions here
nothing to worry about
nothing at all
I am as harmless as Taka-tin with his delicious loaves of French pan
honest
...(≖ᴗ≖✿)

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
just saying it again but the fashion one is just too good
like wow the normal pikachu is way too cute and then the lipstick
also the ampharos is super stylish
(Wobb is wobb w/e)
also do you do requests it is unclear
but really the pikachu (I guess it's sort of odd it's not *actually* looking at the hand mirror)

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
just saying it again but the fashion one is just too good
like wow the normal pikachu is way too cute and then the lipstick
also the ampharos is super stylish
(Wobb is wobb w/e)
also do you do requests it is unclear
but really the pikachu (I guess it's sort of odd it's not *actually* looking at the hand mirror)
You are too kind, thank you muchly (◐▽◑)
And sure! Though I can't promise I'll have it done very quickly eheheh

And who knows, maybe Pikachu knew exactly what it was doing
we are in an era of rapidly changing fashion trends
hurrhurr

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Taka-TIN xD

Your Liepard and Stoutland are such Gs... their poses, attire (I esp. dig Stoutland's natural fur as pants lmao), and their expressions are priceless; fucking badasses >:]

Eiganjo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Eiganjo !!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ zombear bashing just 4 u

Also, since Issue #32 of The Smog is out, I can post these now~

Obviously I am going to use that knife to chop delicious food
I mean I am totally not sinister and conniving at all
just a beacon of good and sweet intentions here
nothing to worry about
nothing at all
honest
...(≖ᴗ≖✿)

Love it, Love it, Love it.

best birthday gift ever :3 <3

Last edited:

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Alright I will make my request a Manaphy with the expression of the pikachu on the left (I guess I would describe it as sort of clueless and sort of sad?) :D

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Gonna be a bit busy sketching out a pic for an article, so back to old drawing posts I guess.

There was a really fancy sort of tumblr post that allowed you to draw simple pictures and replay your process afterwards, so I giffed the replay of a random chocobo sketch of mine. *-*​

Taka-TIN xD

Your Liepard and Stoutland are such Gs... their poses, attire (I esp. dig Stoutland's natural fur as pants lmao), and their expressions are priceless; fucking badasses >:]
Thanks |D I thought it might be weird for Stoutland to be standing that way but I figured I'd take my chances and roll with it. Glad you approve LOL

Love it, Love it, Love it.

best birthday gift ever :3 <3
Heee. Hope you're having a great time at your party today, mister. <3

Alright I will make my request a Manaphy with the expression of the pikachu on the left (I guess I would describe it as sort of clueless and sort of sad?) :D
Sure, I'll get to it sometime this weekend :D

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
Gonna be a bit busy sketching out a pic for an article, so back to old drawing posts I guess.

There was a really fancy sort of tumblr post that allowed you to draw simple pictures and replay your process afterwards, so I giffed the replay of a random chocobo sketch of mine. *-*​

Wow, that's really cool. Nice work as always, Seph!

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Guess I'll post the WIP of what I'm working on right now for an article. I still have to fix a lot of the detailing and finish drawing and painting the feathers, legs, face, etc. Also, I need to fix the shading and lighting. The sparklies are also temporary, I'm just testing to see what sort of environmental effect is best suited to Blizzard/Haze. +_+...

Wow, that's really cool. Nice work as always, Seph!
Daww thank ye (◐▽◑)

I've sketched out a regirock for you but it's going to take a while to finish because right now it looks like a blob with arms sob

Eiganjo

Guess I'll post the WIP of what I'm working on right now for an article. I still have to fix a lot of the detailing and finish drawing and painting the feathers, legs, face, etc. Also, I need to fix the shading and lighting. The sparklies are also temporary, I'm just testing to see what sort of environmental effect is best suited to Blizzard/Haze. +_+...

Daww thank ye (◐▽◑)

I've sketched out a regirock for you but it's going to take a while to finish because right now it looks like a blob with arms sob
I already think it looks quite nice, but I know you want to perfect it so go for it, I know you can do it :P

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
I just realized I never posted this, so have a really really late Ace tribute ;3; sigh

Love that swaggy Liepard and also that Arcticuno is brilliant! Keep up the good work
Thank you very much! *_*

I already think it looks quite nice, but I know you want to perfect it so go for it, I know you can do it :P
There you go shining ur guiding beam of positivity on me again
Much appreciated thank
I'm having so much trouble getting the shading right on its neck lol orz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)