・゚✧ (≖ᴗ≖✿) Potatoville ✧*・

Sephirona

t-t-t-tubearrific. (✿≖ᴗ≖) ・゚✧*:・゚✧
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Drew a Rotom-TV so I could incorporate it into a Twitch streaming overlay:

Edit: here's a sort of preview

Edit: Transparent version for darkie

I didn't draw the logos of course - Smogon logo belongs to Zracknel, social media site logos belong to their designers. woo

Meant to go with nameplates like such:

Edit: Brightened the colors and made some aspects more 3D

Last edited:

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus

An Azumarill avatar I drew for the interview with Funkasaurus in the Competitor section of the site.

I included a top hat and some manly facial hair as requested by Funk.​

Last edited:
I just can't help but inform you that you're bar none my favourite Smogon artist. All of your pieces are simply phenomenal, there's nothing more I can say about that. Can't wait to see that artist badge on your postbit!

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
A request Agonist made a long while ago for a Regirock smashing the ground. I was very antsy about drawing it because I've never drawn rocks before and they make me all nervous with those angles and edges cry

Help how do I boulder

This is what you wanted right

I just can't help but inform you that you're bar none my favourite Smogon artist. All of your pieces are simply phenomenal, there's nothing more I can say about that. Can't wait to see that artist badge on your postbit!
Aww that is so nice of you to say, thank you so much haha (◐▽◑)

Wow, your art is amazing!!!! ♥

I love the distinction that your lighting/shading brings to your images!
Thank youu! Shading my pictures in is probably the most fun I have out of the whole drawing process heheh >w<

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
A request Agonist made a long while ago for a Regirock smashing the ground. I was very antsy about drawing it because I've never drawn rocks before and they make me all nervous with those angles and edges cry

Help how do I boulder

This is what you wanted right

Aww that is so nice of you to say, thank you so much haha (◐▽◑)

Thank youu! Shading my pictures in is probably the most fun I have out of the whole drawing process heheh >w<

nothing bad with the boulders :P it looks great :3

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I will say a little Regirock's "head/face" and arms to a lesser extent look a bit too shiny and therefore it seems a bit more metallic + that brown-rock patch on the right side looks a little too close to the shoulder so it kinda looks like a reflection which again is more metallic

but hey it still looks slick!!!

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Once again finishing up some older requests, so here is a Dunsparce wearing a party hat for FireMage

Party hard, Dunsparce.​

nothing bad with the boulders :P it looks great :3
thanks bb ;w;

/pet gently

oh my god <3

It looks amazing!

/me huggle Sephirona
Potato is happy you like it (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

/me huggle Agonist

Love the azumarill! ^-^
Thanks very much ^u^

I will say a little Regirock's "head/face" and arms to a lesser extent look a bit too shiny and therefore it seems a bit more metallic + that brown-rock patch on the right side looks a little too close to the shoulder so it kinda looks like a reflection which again is more metallic

but hey it still looks slick!!!
Yeah I know, I was more nervous about being able to draw the shapes of the rocks than the actual texture of them so I focused on highlights and shadows and noticed it ended up looking more metallic at the end, too. Eventually I'll practice some more background painting and maybe internalize the texture of rocks more. Thanks! *_*

The doge one was hilarious XD
Excellent work, hope to see more stuff!
Haha it wasn't much, I just really wanted to draw a doge face because doge is so precious
And thanks!

Last edited:

Eiganjo

Once again finishing up some older requests, so here is a Dunsparce wearing a party hat for FireMage

Party hard, Dunsparce.​

thanks bb ;w;

/pet gently

Potato is happy you like it (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

/me huggle Agonist

Thanks very much ^u^

Yeah I know, I was more nervous about being able to draw the shapes of the rocks than the actual texture of them so I focused on highlights and shadows and noticed it ended up looking more metallic at the end, too. Eventually I'll practice some more background painting and maybe internalize the texture of rocks more. Thanks! *_*

Haha it wasn't much, I just really wanted to draw a doge face because doge is so precious
And thanks!
this needs no explanation on why it is indeed, very awesome and great :3 <3

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Good Samaritan Espurr

...would like to point out that you've forgotten to remove the tag on that new scarf of yours.

He's such a nice Espurr that he's come to help you remove it

Isn't that sweet

Just stick your neck out a little more....yeahhhh, like that...

Really needed practice with underlighting and lighting in general and Espurr's head doesn't look as three dimensional as I would like yet but I'll do better with that next time maybe >_>

Eiganjo

Good Samaritan Espurr

...would like to point out that you've forgotten to remove the tag on that new scarf of yours.

He's such a nice Espurr that he's come to help you remove it

Isn't that sweet

Just stick your neck out a little more....yeahhhh, like that...

Really needed practice with underlighting and lighting in general and Espurr's head doesn't look as three dimensional as I would like yet but I'll do better with that next time maybe >_>

Espurr is looking into my soul with those eyes :3 so good

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
But it has a pair of scissors. I would like to think it probably would end up doing more than merely stabbing you in the neck.

awesome updates and sort of watermarks to incorporate on your drawings to accompany and facilitate anti-plagiarism sephirona. Story-wise, the potato comic is full of so much epicness and win, such joy, much praise. :3 You also gave justice to Regirock and dunsparce, who seem to appear quite seldom now in the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)