・゚✧ (≖ᴗ≖✿) Potatoville ✧*・

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
It looks great Rona, don't be so hard on yourself :D
the blizzard coming out of its beak is splendid :3

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Another excellent srs masterpiece to line up with your Absol :pimp: I actually think this might be better than the latter. I really enjoy the feel of the texture of these Pokemon (if that even makes sense)

Please do more!

Sephirona

t-t-t-tubearrific. (✿≖ᴗ≖) ・゚✧*:・゚✧
is a Top Artist Alumnus
As requested by V0x :3

It looks great Rona, don't be so hard on yourself :D
the blizzard coming out of its beak is splendid :3
It's supposed to be Haze ;w;
I was going to have a blizzard blowing from behind it but then I remembered that the article was focused on Pokemon and their special event moves so I had to compromise to make sure it still was somewhat related to the content derp
But thankies anyway *3* <3

Another excellent srs masterpiece to line up with your Absol :pimp: I actually think this might be better than the latter. I really enjoy the feel of the texture of these Pokemon (if that even makes sense)

Please do more!
Aww thank you, that means a lot! I personally feel like I was able to finish drawing Absol a lot more confidently - I guess I just don't have enough practice drawing birds. And I think I understand! I'm happy you like my weird style, I feel like the stuff I draw looks sort of gelatinous and poofy LOL

And I definitely plan to! Gonna be starting work on some pieces for the next issue of the Smog soon so we'll see how that goes >w<

Edited version looks amazing, really great job on this, Seph!

/me pet Potato
Couldn't have done it without your help! Thanks a ton to you guys who critiqued it for me last night, you know who you are. I still think there's a ton I can improve but it'll probably have to wait till I get better and become more knowledgeable/confident about bird anatomy and how it's shaded. heheh

/purr

As requested by V0x :3

It's supposed to be Haze ;w;
I was going to have a blizzard blowing from behind it but then I remembered that the article was focused on Pokemon and their special event moves so I had to compromise to make sure it still was somewhat related to the content derp
But thankies anyway *3* <3

Aww thank you, that means a lot! I personally feel like I was able to finish drawing Absol a lot more confidently - I guess I just don't have enough practice drawing birds. And I think I understand! I'm happy you like my weird style, I feel like the stuff I draw looks sort of gelatinous and poofy LOL

And I definitely plan to! Gonna be starting work on some pieces for the next issue of the Smog soon so we'll see how that goes >w<

Couldn't have done it without your help! Thanks a ton to you guys who critiqued it for me last night, you know who you are. I still think there's a ton I can improve but it'll probably have to wait till I get better and become more knowledgeable/confident about bird anatomy and how it's shaded. heheh

/purr
So cute!!! *_*

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
it be tiny Zuko. We need to see more of him in Korra sometime :(
but of course the art is as good as ever :3

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
I'm not going to post the full piece yet because it's being used for an event and I don't want to release it until they're ready, but I figured I'd post this tiny cropping of a part of it because the full version doesn't show them in as much detail, it doesn't give away the whole piece, and I worked quite hard on making these little guys look as derpy as possible... so `-`

Run little fellas runnnn​

it be tiny Zuko. We need to see more of him in Korra sometime :(
but of course the art is as good as ever :3
/me pet Eiganjo =w= my precious mumpsies

Speaking of Korra, I need to go watch the rest of the 2nd season ahh *__*

Last edited:
Hi sephirona! :3 Just browsing your art, I really like the classic pop art feel of the one where Ampharos, Wobbuffet and Pikachu posed on. Really thankful for influencing me to join miiverse drawings. :p

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Since it's now posted, I can post the drawing I did for Smogon's facebook Azumarill giveaway here now too ^u^

"Huge Power" eyyy​

Edit: Avatars as requested by TheMantyke and friends in #smogonwifi:

They're kinda blotchy cause I didn't think I'd be showing their closeups heheh >w<
And yeah salamence isn't as blaraGSHDGhslgh as the others​

Hi sephirona! :3 Just browsing your art, I really like the classic pop art feel of the one where Ampharos, Wobbuffet and Pikachu posed on. Really thankful for influencing me to join miiverse drawings. :p
Hi Mackenzie :D Thanks! I should probably try to draw in that style more often, I've sorta been really obsessed with painting lately heheh. Glad to hear you've embraced Miiverse (◐▽◑)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)