・゚✧ (≖ᴗ≖✿) Potatoville ✧*・

Sephirona

t-t-t-tubearrific. (✿≖ᴗ≖) ・゚✧*:・゚✧
is a Top Artist Alumnus
I adore Ferroseed <3
I'm lazy when it comes to drawings though so you'll need to give me a bit of time. Even though Ferroseed isn't complicated. @_@ Yes, I'm that lazy.

Update .-.

how you manage to produce such flawless art in such a short amount of time i'll never know. absolutely amazing. luvdisced :)

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
lol thanks guys :D

I'll try to update more in the future, I guess. Thanks for the interest *0*

Sephirona, I like your art, and I really like it when people put some style into it like you. :)

I didn't look at all of it yet, but from what I saw so far, it looks nice.

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus

A piece I did for my Tumblr a while back.

I hope this doesn't count as necroing my own thread since I'm planning on adding some new pieces. >w< It's been forever since I've posted any art. Sorry. `-`;

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Shit dude you're back, I remember this thread being around forever. Make more art :O
Yes, Rona is back and she's ready to slap her art on any flat surface that'll take it. Woo. Nice to see you're still around as well!

About to get to work on something for The Smog, but I won't be able to post it here for a while. :I

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Another old set of drawings of mine, this time of Appa from Avatar: The Last Airbender.
He is dressed up like The Avengers. Shh, don't question it. (Original entry at my tumblr is animated)
I might only be able to post these old drawings for a while, just started work on a new piece.

(in address to the picture above the bottom-right most one)
I think someone's stalking me... Btw, are all of these yours? They look nice :3
Pikachu just wants to be friends (≖ᴗ≖✿)

And yes, thank you! I'm not sure posting other peoples' art in your own art thread is allowed on smogon xD;

too good!

/me pet Sephirona
Thank

You've made potato very happy

/me pet Agonist

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
lol your artwork is so adorable (smeargle + wailord strip made me laugh). I also dig your serious work, especially dat smokin Absol - please post more xD

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Some of my latest Miiverse doodles. \o\

(My Miiverse profile)

This is absolutely phenomenal! Do you take requests?
Thank you! >w<
I'm reluctant to accept requests because I tend to be very bad at completing them alongside my other work, but I do take requests on Miiverse since the medium allows me to draw more in less time xD

lol your artwork is so adorable (smeargle + wailord strip made me laugh). I also dig your serious work, especially dat smokin Absol - please post more xD
Thank you for the encouragement and kind words! I definitely plan to post more art in the coming weeks (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)