2011-12 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
528868_419344338103644_1340909909_n.jpg

lmao

Lol is that Steve Grobblear in your pic?

Looks like he's trying to close down a half-volley from close range, probably anticipating a sidefooted chip over his head lol.

rumours from russian media that Mancini has left to go manage Russia - fucking insane, but it's on sports.ru and russian radio news so, who knows..?

rumours from russian media that Mancini has left to go manage Russia - fucking insane, but it's on sports.ru and russian radio news so, who knows..?

Utter shit, imo. They also have Guardioala, Joachim Low and Capello on their list, among other high-profliers, so unless Guardioala looks for new work (which I doubt, at least for a year or two), they aren't gonna get the above.

Also, AC Milan and Liverpool are discussing a are discussing a loan move for Andy Carroll to AC Milan, which I doubt will happen when AC already have Ibrahimović and Pato, though they probably want to replace Robinho (who I think will leave, though there is no official word yet) if he bites the bullet and leaves.

they only want a loan deal. everyone knows that they're even more skint than everton, why anyone would want to deal with them idk

i'm all for selling andy carroll while his stock is high atm but for at least 10-15 million.

we'll quite happily pay 10m for Andy Carroll if only to give us more ammunition with which to mock you for spending 35m on him in the first place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back