2012/2013 Soccer/Football thread

why not comment on the failings with your own fucking team
like your fucking cunt manager and your petulant shit of a captain

This picture sums it all up:

294071_464055140320073_908915747_n.jpg

why not stop being rude for once.
and whos captain was petulant?

i'm pretty sure you guys actually know what fergie means btw.
Sturridge to liverpool is happening... i read it was £12m.... thats 11m too much :P

I think he meant that he actually thought Van Persie was going to die. Now if Van Persie had been kicked in the back of the head by a cleat rather than a ball, then I could understand his point.

i laughed when i heard that, apparently he actually meant getting hit by a ball too. now i'm no physics professor but if someone can live THIS, i'm pretty sure they can take a hit to the head from a fucking ball

why not stop being rude for once.
and whos captain was petulant?

Sturridge to liverpool is happening... i read it was £12m.... thats 11m too much :P

Yours was. Hit in the back of the head accidentally and he jumps right up and shoves his face in Williams and kicks off like a total bitch? It's not the first time he's behaved like a twat either (the incident with Krul last season comes to mind) Absolutely shocking - and yes I know exactly what Fergie means, he means 'LETS IGNORE THE FACT WE JUST DROPPED POINTS AT SWANSEA AND VAN PERSIE WAS A TOTAL PRICK BECAUSE IM GOING TO MAKE A TOTALLY UNFOUNDED ACCUSATION THAT HE WAS A VICTIM OF ATTEMPTED MANSLAUGHTER'

Oh, and fuck this for a laugh, I genuinely do hope you don't win the league now. You probably will, and Chelsea and City aren't appealing contenders either, but at least their managers don't feel the need to accuse the other teams players of attempted murder/manslaughter when they draw away. Your club disgusts me.

since he didn't accuse him of trying to kill him, only said he could have done I didn't feel it came under the heading of actual murder (rather a malicious act which could result in death) but you're right, attempted manslaughter doesn't exist as a charge in English law (google just told me)

you're right, he's arsenal captain and i've had a memory failure. how embarrassing.

let me try again: your manager is a cunt

rofl attempted manslaughter

Akuchi, have you ever had someone boot a football in the back of your head while you are on the floor? It happens a lot at school level and in pub leagues and whenever its happened to me, I've gotten up and gone mental at the person who did it. That's what you do when someone smacks you in the back of the head when you aren't expecting it, you flip the fuck out. It's not shocking behaviour at all, it's pretty natural. I'm just glad Williams didn't react afterwards cos that guy looks like he could snap Van Persie in two. But they shook hands after the match and it's over so move on.

Yeah, our manager is a cunt. But he's the best cunt in the business so deal with it.

Akuchi, have you ever had someone boot a football in the back of your head while you are on the floor? It happens a lot at school level and in pub leagues and whenever its happened to me, I've gotten up and gone mental at the person who did it. That's what you do when someone smacks you in the back of the head when you aren't expecting it, you flip the fuck out. It's not shocking behaviour at all, it's pretty natural. I'm just glad Williams didn't react afterwards cos that guy looks like he could snap Van Persie in two. But they shook hands after the match and it's over so move on.

Yeah, our manager is a cunt. But he's the best cunt in the business so deal with it.
I hate Man U, but I pretty much agree with what you said.

radnor_street_cemetery_1_470x353.jpg

We are gathered here today to pay our respects to Robin van Persie, who tragically passed away at 15.03GMT on Sunday, December 23,2012. Van Persie, a professional footballer working for Manchester United Incorporated, was killed by blunt force trauma in a workplace accident at the Liberty Stadium in Swansea. The Dutchman, 29 years old, fell to the floor and, before he had time to call Claims Direct for compensation on a no-win no-fee basis, was struck by a thick metal brick known to those in his trade as "a football". He was pronounced dead on the scene. "It was absolutely horrible," said shift manager Alex Ferguson. "I saw it all happen and it's just so difficult to stomach.

312621_480761051961972_1793367358_n.jpg

all of the people crying about what van persie did and his reaction: id love to see all of you lay in the floor with a professional footballer kicking a ball point blank to your head. lets see how you react.

sure, ferguson overreacted (what manager doesnt), but you cant say RVPs reaction wasnt natural.

all of the people crying about what van persie did and his reaction: id love to see all of you lay in the floor with a professional footballer kicking a ball point blank to your head. lets see how you react.

sure, ferguson overreacted (what manager doesnt), but you cant say RVPs reaction wasnt natural.

I'd rather complain to the referee and pretend as if I'm seriously injured, probably a better chance that I'll get a call in my favour. Sure that sounds like cheating but many footballers do it anyways so it's ok!

yeah seconding what rey said. the only person who was even remotely in the wrong here is fergie... if rvp feigned an injury everyone probably would have been calling him out as a diver, but if he acts out of passion he's a classless cunt..

Akuchi, have you ever had someone boot a football in the back of your head while you are on the floor?

This question is really starting to piss me off - I've had a number of injuries that really fucking hurt (including one to the face that required several stitches inflicted with a plastic bin) and I've never kicked off with anyone like that at all. It is possible to get hurt suddenly and not be a total cunt about it yeah :)

RVP is a petulant little shit, he has been for a long time and he will continue to be so. He's getting paid stupid money to play a game where there's a set of rules - but yeah fuck talking to the ref or making a complaint about it when you can jump up like you've been shot and shove your face right in some other blokes' face cos you're A BIG FUCKING MAN

Back