2012 Movie Thread

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
A lot of movies are coming out this new year, and many people are hyped for it. There's The Dark Knight Rises, The Hunger Games, and Brave by Pixar.

I'm mostly looking forward to The Hobbit and The Dark Knight Rises. Which movies are you guys interested in seeing and what type of movie would you like to see made in 2012?

oh yeah, and:

goddamn

Zystral

めんどくさい、な~
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
here's just the best compilation:

I am looking forward to everything here.

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
A few movies in your compilation already came out last year
Fuck, almost forgot about The Avengers.

Rumors about a fourth "Jurassic Park," a sequel to "The Departed" (focusing on Wahlberg's character for those of you who wonder how), and maybe even an adaptation of Stephen King's It (although that will probably suck, I doubt it could be any worse than that 1990 TV movie). If any of those was true then 2012 may be a fine movie year.

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
honestly theres sooooo many movies that im dying to see

this article nabs all the really great ones

ESPECIALLY cant wait for the hobbit, the hunger games, the dark knight rises, and (kinda) prometheus. GODAMN WHY CANT THE HOBBIT COME OUT NOW i cant make it a whole year i just cant

verbatim

[PLACEHOLDER]
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Between Batman, the Avengers, Brave, Madagascar III, and MIB (in order) this is going to be a good year.

Also I saw a poster for a new Ice Age at the movies (Mission Impossible was pretty good, albeit completely impossible) if anyone else is into that.

The Avengers, Hunger Games, Batman, MIB.. This year is gonna be good!
Prometheus and An Unexpected Journey looks interesting though.

batman, MIB and the hobbit are the 3 i want to see the most. the rest i can just wait for them to come out on piratebay.

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader

The Dictator looks hilarious, and I've been waiting for the Hobbit Movie to come out for a year now, so can't wait for that. Especially since it's going to be on 48 FPS rather then 24 FPS.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
i've seen the first expendables for lack of anything better to do, and am surprised they're bothering to make a second one. HOW MANY BULGING AND VEINY MUSCLY MEN WITH GUNS AND EXPLOSIONS CAN WE FIT INTO ONE MOVIE?

all of them

Zystral is the 'Bad-ass' movie poster with Danny Trejo supposed to be epic beard man? That's the first thing I thought of when I saw it, can't tell if it's supposed to be a joke or not though!!

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
The problem with Brave is that the plot has been done too many times. A girl whos born into a royal family who hates being a princess and enjoys hunting more than anything.

I didn't want to create a new thread for my question, so I'll add it to this grave yard of a thread because it's the best place for it.

I was wondering if anyone saw the movie Another Earth which came out last October. It seems like a very interesting concept and the trailer looks amazing, but the reviews for it have not been all too great for some reason. I was just wondering if anyone who saw it thought it was any good or if it was like Hereafter and is not worth my time and money to buy it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)