5th Gen OU Analysis Index - 89 BW2 Revamps On Site!

You can ask ungulateman if he's willing to give you the reservation, so yeah. Also, you can delete your thread yourself if you want (I think), but it will probably be locked if you do not do so. However, this will probably not happen before you have had a chance to talk it over with ungulateman.
Thanks for telling me, and sorry for that...

I already PMed ungulateman and im waiting his response, i hope he says yes, i really want to make celebi´s analysis, and he already is doing the heatran and rotom-w ones, so i hope it doesnt bother him.

If he says no, ill delete the thread

Quick question: since the GP team can't check b/w analysis', is one allowed to have more than three if the others are awating GP checks?

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
For those of you who missed it, here's a short summary. Darkrai, Deoxys, Deoxys-A, and Shaymin-S have all been voted Uber as per the most recent voting results.

Sorry to all those who were doing their analyses, but that's the way it is, I'm afraid. Please remove all mentions of the above Pokemon from your analyses (This goes for everybody by the way).

Taraa.

super sorry-- Something just came up and I wont be able to do the Likiliky analyses. Im really sorry about this, but it's a mix of problems at school and technical stuff prohibiting me from being on PO a lot. Super super super sorry D: D: D:

Metagross

Hello. I would really love to reserve an analysis for Metagross. I know I just kind of showed up on Smogon, but I know my way about analyses. I think it would be a good way for me to be able to get some experience in. Thank you. I am 90% sure this is the right thread, but if it isn't, I'm deeply sorry.

Is Nidoking really not reserved? If this is true (according to your list it is) then I'd love to reserve him, he's a pretty cool guy who got a LOT better this gen.

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Is Nidoking really not reserved? If this is true (according to your list it is) then I'd love to reserve him, he's a pretty cool guy who got a LOT better this gen.
Post in this thread to reserve Nidoking, as Deck Knight's thread on it has been discontinued.

Once your reservation is approved there, I'll add it to the index.

Post in this thread to reserve Nidoking, as Deck Knight's thread on it has been discontinued.

Once your reservation is approved there, I'll add it to the index.
Ah, it says that Hatman reserved the analysis on the 21st... but he hasn't done anything. So what should I do?

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
Okay,

For all those who want or could want Nidoking, PM Setsuna, as he has the final call where conflicting analysis reservations are concerned.

Also, I would advise StarGengar to hold on reserving Lickilicky at the moment, as it is very close to being rejected as uncompetitive in the other thread (It was on the list, was allegedly taken off, and is now currently being debated I believe, since the original reason for its being taken off the list was Wish + Cloud Nine, which is now illegal)

Okay,

For all those who want or could want Nidoking, PM Setsuna, as he has the final call where conflicting analysis reservations are concerned.

Also, I would advise StarGengar to hold on reserving Lickilicky at the moment, as it is very close to being rejected as uncompetitive in the other thread (It was on the list, was allegedly taken off, and is now currently being debated I believe, since the original reason for its being taken off the list was Wish + Cloud Nine, which is now illegal)
Ok. Please post here when the debate is over if it will or not be part of the list.

AccidentalGreed

Sweet and bitter as chocolate.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Colon Three :3's userpage said:
Last Activity: Nov 27th, 2010 10:45:40 AM
Seeing as Colon Three has not been keeping up with his Togekiss thread for a month, I would like permissions to take over Togekiss, please. I shall make a new placeholder thread if it's necessary. There are some....rather large holes in the analysis and I'd like to fix them. I'll go to the general reservations thread, too.

EDIT: 'Kay, Setsuna liked it. I'm gonna make a Placeholder thread....here:http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84398

It's not much, so don't comment on it yet.

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
In the downtime, the analysis for Abagoura has been formally written. I'd still like input on the sets, though...

I'm also currently waiting for QC approval.

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
Ok. Please post here when the debate is over if it will or not be part of the list.
From SevenDeadlySins:

Seven Deadly Sins said:
It's not allowed. The illegality of Cloud Nine + Wish is what seals the deal, really, as Lickilicky just can't take the hits over and over like it needs to.
So Lickilicky is not allowed. Sorry.

As for your other question, chanazn summed it up pretty well, but I'll just go on record and say we are not allowing reservations of noncompetitive Pokemon at this time.

bugmaniacbob said:
You'll have to post in this thread to reserve it, as Deck Knight's thread has been discontinued.

Looking over that thread, it appears that user Hatman has reserved it already, but as he has only ten posts and has not posted his thread yet, you could PM him and ask whether you can take over his reservation, post in that thread to make public that you have done so. If you don't receive a reply in a week, then you can take over the reservation, I guess. Then, post in the official reservations thread to formally reserve it, and I'll add it to the index
A week ends in 11 minutes, but since my computer shuts down at midnight (time restrictions...), I thought I'd post this now. Pretty much this post means I'm reserving Nidoking. Also, I'll post in the other thread but I believe this is the official reservations thread? So I guess I'll post here too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)