5th Gen OU Analysis Index - 89 BW2 Revamps On Site!

elDino

Deal With It.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Reserving Ludicolo. Thanks for all the effort inputted here guys, everyone is really working hard. Keep it up guys!

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
When UU analysis is opened, I would like Sableye. I already have writen most of the analysis and only now thought to reserve him.
And a random question. When you quote someone, why does it say
"Originally Posted by Fat bugmaniacbob"
Is that just for kicks and giggles or does it stand for something?
You can't reserve UU analyses for the future. Wait until they are available for reservation.

Your second question isn't really relevant, but I'm pretty sure it's an in-joke from the dim and distant mists of Smogon's past. Don't ask me to try to explain it, you just get used to it after a while.

As for the rest of you, well done, keep going, and try not to kill yourselves over the festive period.

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
reserving toxicroak
Please do not reserve uncompetitive analyses.

I'm well aware of the 'argument' in the other thread, but until it is taken off the list (assuming it is), could you please hold off on reserving it?

Thanks.

Posting to say the Baffuron analysis has been written, so that should be added to the index
Also, bugmaniacbob will reply to this and get his 1000th post.

OTHER EDIT: Well the Pokemon I wanted to write about was in Setsuna's thread but not this so I guess I can't write about it. Also, the index already says I reserved it so I guess I'll write about it

Can I reserve Gastrodoon? I only have two current analysis' that I'm working which are both awaiting GP check(s), so a third won't be overwhelming.

Regarding Leafeon, it says that its Dream World ability, Chlorophyll has yet to be released. However, according to Serebii, it has been released along with all the other eeveelutions here. Since I am writing the analysis for Leafeon, I would like to clarify this so that I can post sets that include the ability Chlorophyll.

Thanks

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
Posting to say the Baffuron analysis has been written, so that should be added to the index
Also, bugmaniacbob will reply to this and get his 1000th post.
Damn you guys, I was hoping to do a special 1k post but since you guys couldn't resist asking questions here, I'll be wasting it helping you.

Might edit this later with some shoutouts, though.

Regarding Leafeon, it says that its Dream World ability, Chlorophyll has yet to be released. However, according to Serebii, it has been released along with all the other eeveelutions here. Since I am writing the analysis for Leafeon, I would like to clarify this so that I can post sets that include the ability Chlorophyll.

Thanks
Sorry, I missed that. Yes, Leafeon's ability is released in the Dream World.

Well, since it is still availible on the other list, would it be ok if I reserver Aakeosu?
I'm pretty sure Alan has the rights to Aakeosu's analysis, you can see in the index. The other thread hasn't really been updated for a while (or it hadn't for a while, so it's likely Aakeosu was just missed).

So yeah, please sort it out between yourself and Alan. Thanks.

Also, in case you missed it, Toxicroak, Shibirudon, Cradily, and Mebukijika have been added to the current analyses list, while Honchkrow has been taken off.

So yeah, might edit this later. Cheerio.

EDIT: Also who has Gastrodon now, if anyone?

Uh oh...

Looks like celebi is reserved, bad part is that i already put the placeholder because i could not find even a threat about him (i hadnt read this and i tought it was that simple)

I havent started it so its not so bad, but ill try to ask the guy if he can pass me the reserve

But just to ask, will my thread get locked?

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
Uh oh...

Looks like celebi is reserved, bad part is that i already put the placeholder because i could not find even a threat about him (i hadnt read this and i tought it was that simple)

I havent started it so its not so bad, but ill try to ask the guy if he can pass me the reserve

But just to ask, will my thread get locked?
You can ask ungulateman if he's willing to give you the reservation, so yeah. Also, you can delete your thread yourself if you want (I think), but it will probably be locked if you do not do so. However, this will probably not happen before you have had a chance to talk it over with ungulateman.

Oh, well, if Aakeosu is taken, then I'll reserve Shibirudon
a) Shibirudon is already reserved
b) I reserved it
c) I wrote it
d) QC has approved it

PLEASE read more carefully next time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)