5th Gen PRNG Help / Info - Latest: RNG Reporter 9.96.5, PPRNG 1.15.0

Sorry for reponding lately, but I went with the Jolly one...

One more question. Is there a definite pattern to the NPCs at the Daycare? Some say yes, others say no?
if you hit the same seed they will move the same way for that seed.
so say you saved when an npc is facing right and when you hit your seed say you saw him move upward,and when you hit that seed again he will move upward again.
so the npc movement is definite pattern for a particular seed on a particular save(so it depend on when you save too.)

I'm trying to get a Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Mewtwo (the February event one).

Instead, I am getting a Hardy Mewtwo with
Stats: 250 / 180 / 152 / 242 / 152 / 194
Presumed IVs: 31/30-31/30-31/31/30-31/10-11

Here's a screenshot of the RNG reporter: http://imageshack.us/f/6/rngstuff.jpg/

My MAC address is 00-09-BF-47-3F-5E. When getting DS parameters I found I needed to start the game a second before the marked time to get the game to seed at the right time. I got a VCount of 60, Timer 0 of C86, Gxstat of 6, VFrame of 8.

I have a DS Original with English White version. I am in the Pokemon League Pokemon Center. My Chatot has a custom Chatter, which I am using 55-49 = 6 times.

This is my first time RNGing, so aplogies for any stupidity on my part. I've done my best to do research elsewhere, but I'm kind of stuck.

Thanks in advance for any help!

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I'm trying to get a Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Mewtwo (the February event one).

Instead, I am getting a Hardy Mewtwo with
Stats: 250 / 180 / 152 / 242 / 152 / 194
Presumed IVs: 31/30-31/30-31/31/30-31/10-11

Here's a screenshot of the RNG reporter: http://imageshack.us/f/6/rngstuff.jpg/

My MAC address is 00-09-BF-47-3F-5E. When getting DS parameters I found I needed to start the game a second before the marked time to get the game to seed at the right time. I got a VCount of 60, Timer 0 of C86, Gxstat of 6, VFrame of 8.

I have a DS Original with English White version. I am in the Pokemon League Pokemon Center. My Chatot has a custom Chatter, which I am using 55-49 = 6 times.

This is my first time RNGing, so aplogies for any stupidity on my part. I've done my best to do research elsewhere, but I'm kind of stuck.

Thanks in advance for any help!
You're hitting your seed right. Just do two fewer Chatters and you should have your Mewtwo.

guys , i was doing fine .but now when i try to rng for eggs,
when i hit my seed and did the usual things to find my SSF
when i get my egg and fly to V.road to check whther i hit my seed ,i got ivs that does not match the frame range of 14-20(i checked beyond this range too).but none of them match the one i got.any help?

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Most likely you're just hitting the wrong Timer0. Try it a few more times, and if it happens consistently, check your parameters again.

Tolan

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I dont even know what GLAN is. I just fill in the blanks and do the stuff. Thanks though
GLAN = Gender Locked something (I just sat GLWC = Gender Locked Wonder Card). GLAN is for like, the Thunderus and Tornadus events where they were only males.

Here's what finally worked for me in reaching my desired target with c-gear on: To reach a delay of 1690 in my R4 wood on 12/4/2010 at 6:30:34

Most likely you're just hitting the wrong Timer0. Try it a few more times, and if it happens consistently, check your parameters again.
i tried.and then went off for a parameter check for that same seed time.and i got the timer0 i was using this whole time (123C) .i wonder whats wrong
EDIT: after a long time of trying that i just threw away my egg and removed my pokes from the day care and redid the whole thing.and that worked :D

I'm trying to get a timid kyurem with 31/14/31/30/31/30 (HP fire 70)
I don't know my SID so i use a synchronizer timid ralts...
every time I hit the right iv's i don't get the nature but when I get a timid kyurem the stats are 294/198/158/208/162/173 (iv's-29/27,28,29/24,25/11/30/14,15)
then I go to the adjacent seed tool and I don't find those iv's. so i don't know what i'm doing wrong

parameters in the screenshot: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/534/rngl.jpg/

I'm trying to get a timid kyurem with 31/14/31/30/31/30 (HP fire 70)
I don't know my SID so i use a synchronizer timid ralts...
every time I hit the right iv's i don't get the nature but when I get a timid kyurem the stats are 294/198/158/208/162/173 (iv's-29/27,28,29/24,25/11/30/14,15)
then I go to the adjacent seed tool and I don't find those iv's. so i don't know what i'm doing wrong

parameters in the screenshot: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/534/rngl.jpg/
You only need your SID if you want it to be shiny. You'll need to advance the PIDRNG too (using Chatot or saving) if you want to get the right nature, since clearly the PIDRNG frame you're hitting isn't a synchronize frame. As for getting the wrong IVs, you're probably getting a different timer0.

I used a DS original to RNG on Pokemon Black (French version), and when I started doing so (a long while ago) I figured out my DS's timer0, Vcount, etc....
Now if I want to RNG on White (still in French) do I need to find out my DS parameters again, or can I RNG directly with the parameters I already have?

I used a DS original to RNG on Pokemon Black (French version), and when I started doing so (a long while ago) I figured out my DS's timer0, Vcount, etc....
Now if I want to RNG on White (still in French) do I need to find out my DS parameters again, or can I RNG directly with the parameters I already have?
You need to find parameters for the new game. You'll probably find that most of the information is the same, except for the Timer0.

Is it possible to RNG using a DsXL or Dsi on pokemon black and white? The last time I played it was not possible and I RNG without a action replay or other such third party devices?
I can RNG on fourth gen well and wondering if 5th gen RNG is that much different to it. Thanks in advance

Is it possible to RNG using a DsXL or Dsi on pokemon black and white? The last time I played it was not possible and I RNG without a action replay or other such third party devices?
I can RNG on fourth gen well and wondering if 5th gen RNG is that much different to it. Thanks in advance
It is possible to RNG on all models of DS and the 3DS now; it doesn't require any external devices. There are many differences between Gen IV and Gen V RNGing, however you should find that Gen V is much easier once you learn it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)