5th Gen Uber Analysis Index (Reservations go here as well) Read Post#257

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
In that case, I would like to reserve Octillery, who has been released in the Dream World.
take into consideration what calze6 said, it has been under discussion lately as to what is gonna happen with inconsistent(Moody)
I am reserving Fighting Arceus
added to the queue

Reminder:
PLEASE POST HERE ON THE STATE OF YOUR ANALYSIS, WHETHER IT HAS RECEIVED ALL ITS QC/GP CHECKS, GONE FROM SKELETON TO WRITTEN, etc....

Reserving Water Arceus for now, and I might test the other unreserved Arcei if I have time. I will make a thread after testing it for a bit.

hamiltonion

Nostalgic
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I would like to take over Darkrai from Firecape. It has been partially done and Firecape will no longer do it. Also Nexus told me it can be taken by whoever wants it so I'm reserving.

Also Nexus Fighting Arceus skeleton is ready and once it gets through QC it'll take me no time to write it(as it is already nearly written). So no need to worry !

EDIT: I have linked to the old analysis for the time being and will get the skeleton up tomorrow.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I would like to take over Darkrai from Firecape. It has been partially done and Firecape will no longer do it. Also Nexus told me it can be taken by whoever wants it so I'm reserving.

Also Nexus Fighting Arceus skeleton is ready and once it gets through QC it'll take me no time to write it(as it is already nearly written). So no need to worry !

EDIT: I have linked to the old analysis for the time being and will get the skeleton up tomorrow.
updated, and will add darkrai when you have your won thread up. To everyone, try contacting active QC members if your analysis has been added to the queue.

hamiltonion

Nostalgic
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Since Darkrai got approved and is almost written I would like to reserve Skarmory. The old analysis has been locked by Firecape due to inactivity.

EDIT: All my Arceus analysis are witten so you would want to update that. Its near midnight here, I'll make a placeholder tomorrow sorry for the inconvenience.

EDIT2: I have a Skarmory Placeholder.

EDIT 3: Reserving Garchomp(As if you didnt know this was coming Nexus n_n)

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
Since Darkrai got approved and is almost written I would like to reserve Skarmory. The old analysis has been locked by Firecape due to inactivity.

EDIT: All my Arceus analysis are witten so you would want to update that. Its near midnight here, I'll make a placeholder tomorrow sorry for the inconvenience.

EDIT2: I have a Skarmory Placeholder.

EDIT 3: Reserving Garchomp(As if you didnt know this was coming Nexus n_n)
Reserving Poison Arceus and it is written.
Deoxys and Manaphy areboth written.
updated with these.

I'd like to reserve Flying Arceus, I've been meaning to get into the Ubers metagame and it seems like Flyceus would be a fairly good place to start.

hamiltonion

Nostalgic
I'm taking over Rayquaza from PDC. He VM'd me he wouldnt be doing it anymore. Will put up placeholder soon.

EDIT: Colonel_M gave me OP to the thread so you might want to update it Nexus.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
I'd like to reserve Flying Arceus, I've been meaning to get into the Ubers metagame and it seems like Flyceus would be a fairly good place to start.
I'm taking over Rayquaza from PDC. He VM'd me he wouldnt be doing it anymore. Will put up placeholder soon.

EDIT: Colonel_M gave me OP to the thread so you might want to update it Nexus.
Done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)