A Gross [5K] of Cards

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
hey is that sunflora any good it looks like it could be cool

also cant even begin to tell what mon Outlaw is.

evan my options were a good Sunflora and one that looked as ridiculous as possible, I picked the ridiculous one

Outlaw is a Magcargo! Punning on falling apart (lava slug creature), stopping (if it stops moving it dies right? might be slugma whatever)

MD lying, you started out 6 games to none on me, and I caught up to like 2 losses behind even though I had way less play experience!!

Outlaw is a Magcargo! Punning on falling apart (lava slug creature), stopping (if it stops moving it dies right? might be slugma whatever)
Magcargo simply has a brittle shell but underneath burns with an awesome power. Its loud ro-

Wait, I think I lost something.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
you made me weepinbell just because it had the move "drool"

DIDN'T YOU!!!

FUCK!!!

dear captkirby thanks for the shout out in ur thread, i swear to god if i see even one lady bug in texas i am going to entirely blame it on you.

It attacks using its huge mouth. While its attacks are powerful, it hurts itself out of clumsiness, too.

i

story of my life...

(also hell yeah two cards your sorry selves could never)

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have determined after careful research that not playing pokemon essentially precludes you from any shout-outs.

Perhaps spending 98% of my time in Sports Arena also affects it...

Grats on 5k though, I'm sure most of those posts were in the midst of intelligent debate!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)