Resource All avatars on Pokémon Showdown!

Amaluna

Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Reverted the design back to the way it was. I shouldn't try doing fancy things if I don't know how it works. :blobsad:

I know some avatars are listed twice! This probably has to do with the fact that the avatar location has changed. For me in the editing page they're all invisible so I added them again. In the actual thread they're all there. I will get to fixing that at some time!

Added:

Thanks Hubriz and Ransei for letting me know whose avatar it was! :blobuwu:

Last edited:

Jerry the great

Banned deucer.
There are too many good avatars for just a top 3, So I'll do a top 5!
5: HetrosexualZekrom
4:GMars
3: Nui
2: Skullnight
1: Businesstortoise

(By the way, if you are one of the 5 people I mentioned and are reading this, you are absolutely awesome at making avatars)

Lu

Said the Moon to the Thief
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon
In the PS! Sprite Index's Trainer category there's an sprite under the name of Juniper. This sprite doesn't appear in the normal sprites list of Showdown, it also isn't available via the /avatar command.

Amaluna

In the PS! Sprite Index's Trainer category there's an sprite under the name of Juniper. This sprite doesn't appear in the normal sprites list of Showdown, it also isn't available via the /avatar command.
View attachment 180630View attachment 180631
Not sure what that one is called. I assume it's an easter egg, like Ash, Team Rocket and Zinnia and such were. Once you find out what it's called on PS, please do tell!

Added the entirety of this post to the original post. Thanks Luigi

Amaluna

I'm commenting a little late but I need to know where do we get the commende with the ID please? xD
Most of these avatars are only available by the username they're assigned to. Therefor you can not use these. You can however use the hidden avatars such as Zinnia, Clemont and Ash for example. Those were added as an easter egg.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)