Anything Goes in this Mafia - The Damned Win!

Night 3

Majority

You all gather around the self confessed mafia interwebs and beat him to death with old computer towers. A cheer resounds through the village as one of you reads the PM, and you realise that you finally got one!

You are Thom Yorke.

You are the front man of the band Radiohead, which is one of the host (and many other people's) favourite bands. Your album "OK Computer", which includes the songs "Paranoid Android" and "Karma Police" is considered by many to be the best album of all time. Some of the lyrics in your songs are more than a little bizarre, and it is these that you will be using to help your Desperate allies be victorious.

At Night, you may send a PM to Slim Guldo entitled "Night X - Ask USER to help me get some rest from all the unborn chicken voices in my head". While USER wonders what on earth you are going on about and contemplates calling the nearest mental hospital, you will read their full role PM.

Your allies are listed in another PM.

You win if a member of the Desperate is the last user standing or if nothing can prevent the same.
Day 3 is now over. Night 3 will end at 17:00 GMT on Wednesday

Day 4

Deadline.

You wake up and walk out into the main square to find that Blue_Tornado has returned from his disappearance yesterday! However, upon doing a headcount, you discovered that 3 of your number were gone. On searching, you were able to find the body of Rayquaza2233/J-man, who had been attacked with some sort of bizarre rocket.

You are Stephen Wiltshire.

You are a British Artist, famous for drawing panoramic views of many cities of the world including London and Milan. What makes this feat even more incredible as that you do this without any reference except your own memory, which has only been helped by a short flight above the city in question. Sadly you are unable to take any of the more proactive roles in this conflict , however your memory will help you and your Dizzy allies win this battle.

You were just as affected by memory loss as the rest of your team, however you are able to remember for certain that there are snip members of the Dizzy in this game. You can also vaguely remember seeing your fellow artist Pablo Picasso in the game, however you're not certain of this.

You win if a member of the Dizzy is the last user standing or if nothing can prevent the same.
You were also able to find the remnants of Objection, who had been torn to shreds and mostly eaten by a large mammal of some sort.

You are the Kid who trolled Chatroulette.

You are supposedly an eight year old boy who went on Chatroulette, trolled everyone really badly and even took screenshots of it to show others! Whether you are a fake or not is of no concern really, since even someone pretending to be an eight year old boy is better than the multitudes of men who masturbate in front of their webcams. Your lack of care as to what people think of you will help you and your Desperate teammates in this battle.

At Night, you may send a PM to Slim Guldo entitled "Night X - Ask USER where they are from". No matter how they respond to this question, you will make some sort of racist remark. USER will be so shocked at being racially abused by a small child that they will be unable to speak for the next day.

Your allies are listed in another PM.

You win if a member of the Desperate is the last user standing or if nothing can prevent the same.
Uncertain as to why the villains had suddenly turned on one another, you gathered together to make your vote.

You also found that capefeather had left the village during the night, much like Blue_Tornado, quagsires and J-Man before him.

Day 4 begins now. Day 4 ends at 17:10 GMT on Saturday, or when Majority is reached!

Uggh I thought that I had posted about this earlier but my IRC hasn't been working at all recently, although I think I'll have the problem fixed soon. Sorry for the inconveniences this had caused so far, and hopefully it won't cause any more!

Fixed :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)