Apocalypse Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, God isn't an omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent being. He's just your ordinary guy. And just like all ordinary guys, there's really only one thing God likes and it's sitting back on a leather couch with a cold beer and watch in glee as world order collapses and everybody murders each other for survival. It's reality show as its finest, in Dolby Pro and Technicolor, using state of the art holographic technology he stole from CNN. Since he's a lazy fucker, God always delegates setting up the game to whoever he likes at the moment. But he's never happy with the results. That's how he got to watch french canadian and italian mafias duke it out (Italians won? Where's the upset?), and then Skull Kid's gang roll over Ganondorf and Link (how the fuck did these boring and worthless characters win?). And just now, God watched the Boy Scouts, of all people, emerge from the bloodbath victorious. Fucking pansies. He had promised the winning team their own reality and for a couple seconds he even believed himself, but fuck it. It's time for the next show. God snaps his fingers and makes everyone disappear but Shiv and Brain. In his most commanding voice, he gives Shiv and Brain an order: "I want to see another bloodbath. This time, with dark, engaging character who are ALL badasses. Do not disappoint me."

After they are done pissing their pants, the new hosts receive the Keys to the Multiverse, where they work frantically at making up an universe to hold the game in. And behold the result!

...APOCALYPSE MAFIA

======================

The rules can be found here. It is extremely important that you read them carefully.

We are starting to send PMs to all players with their username and a password. The Role PM will already be waiting for you in your inbox. You will be informed when we will be done. This may take some time due to Smogon's anti-flood :)

The list of Smogon people who are playing will NOT be published. If we say we finished sending PMs and you did not receive one, then sorry :( you are not playing. You can still enjoy the game though, the forum can be read as a guest. Additionally, you can claim to the people in the game that you are playing, but you may NOT interfere with the game by trading information, it's really just as if you were dead.

So... yeah, that's it. At last!

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
lets roll

if anyone finds any bug in the forums or anywhere, notify us. do not take advantage of it, it is just lame and i will make sure you never play in a mafia game again ^_^

anyway, have a good game guys!

Alright guys I am going to be very blatant here.

I'm not playing, Shiv pretty much said so. It kinda sucks and all but then again I'm pretty sure everyone agrees with me that I didn't do too well in Super Mafia, so it's not surprise to me. I don't exactly feel teasing people (too troublesome, I prefer to be honest really) so I'll just get this out of the way so nobody PMs me.

Good luck to everyone who IS playing!

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Yes.

Edit: Just so everyone knows, here is a point from the rules.

The game has been rigged so there are no deaths on Night 0. That way everyone can get to do something.

That is what Night 0 is.

Shiv

mostly harmless
hey ck, did you read what i bolded and enlarged in the rules post? doing that is going to get you killed. don't say i didn't try to warn you.

now, you guys will be asked to put in an email when you trying changing passwords, just put in your own, profiles are disabled so it won't matter.

Okay... I removed images. I'm sorry for this, I really thought this was a nice touch.

Basically, I hosted all images on this server so there's no downtime, I avoid outside linking issues etc. I randomized the image names and blocked listing them, but unfortunately it so happens that linking to Role42380815 is sort of a proof of your role, it's not like anybody but me can host there... I'm sure somebody would have figured it out soonish, so yeah, I blocked all images. Again, sorry. That was super dumb.

If you want to see your image, I'll link you.

=============

Apparently you need to give an email address to change your pass, if you don't want to give your real email it's ok just put whatever@breuleux.net and it'll accept it.

uh okay then Shiv I will not try to make any attempts to foment lies!

but all you enlarged was 'you'd rather', not that you cannot. If you want to make it 'cannot', then write the word cannot instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)