Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer (CAP V. 3.0 READ THE OP!)

Polljumping refers to something that discusses an element that should only be brought on later stages, such as talking about specific abilities during typing, or specific stats during abilities (For example, saying that Poison/Fire is a good typing because its weakness to Ground can be patched with Levitate, or that if we choose a defensive ability like Intimidate, we can better use set up moves like Dragon Dance). Of course this is a very subjective matter, as it is unavoidable to discuss certain elements, like common STAB moves like Flash Cannon and Shadow Ball in the current typing discussion, and certain concepts might even require a certain amount of polljumping, like how in the current process we already know that CAP 26 is going to have access to Doom Desire. However, as a general rule, you should always try to avoid talking about things that will be decided on later stages, because that can derail the current discussion.

Was CAP25 having more than one CAPmon part of the celebration CAP? Or has it always been possible and nobody’s took advantage of it before?

jas61292

used substitute
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Was CAP25 having more than one CAPmon part of the celebration CAP? Or has it always been possible and nobody’s took advantage of it before?
That was specific to the celebration project. The base rules would not allow more than one project, but what we did for the celebration was allow people to submit frameworks for projects that would break rules that are normally enforced on every other project.

are there any prerequisites for submitting pokemon designs during the design phase? like do I need to apply to be able to submit a design or can anybody submit a design when the time comes? I might want to try and make something come the next mon, but I just want to make sure I do so in the right way when that time comes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)