Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 19 (READ THE OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just would use the 99 RC's to get level 100, then check IV's and turn it off. But is it impossible to get like really high IV's if both parents have bad IV's?
I am not sure which pokemon you are breeding but it would just be better to catch some more of that pokemon to get better IVs.

I am not sure which pokemon you are breeding but it would just be better to catch some more of that pokemon to get better IVs.

Im not breeding yet but look at my question like this:

If I wanted a Larvitar with high atk and speed IV's but both parents had really low atk and speed IV's, would it be possible that a baby would come out with 30-31 attack and speed IV's?

Im not breeding yet but look at my question like this:

If I wanted a Larvitar with high atk and speed IV's but both parents had really low atk and speed IV's, would it be possible that a baby would come out with 30-31 attack and speed IV's?
It is possible but the goal of breeding is to make it MORE possible.
You have an extremely small chance but if you catch 6 Larvitar then one of those has flawless in the stat. I caught a Gloom that was flawless in two stats. That was out of 15 or so Gloom.

Not entirely, the odds of a 31 stat are 1 in 32, and the odds of 31 in 2 stats are about I think 1080. And then the odds of all stats 31 are over 1 billion :S

well, im guessing 30-31 in 2 stats takes a while no matter how you look at it right?

Only when you're breeding.
When I read the guides I thought it would take forever but it doesn't take as long as you think.
Catching 15 Glooms only took me a couple hours.

Not entirely, the odds of a 31 stat are 1 in 32, and the odds of 31 in 2 stats are about I think 1080. And then the odds of all stats 31 are over 1 billion :S
Chances of catching a flawless IV Pokemon = 1:1,073,741,824 OR 32 to the sixth power.

Also what happens if opposite Shellos/Gastrodon breed? What are the results?

Chances of catching a flawless IV Pokemon = 1:1,073,741,824 OR 32 to the sixth power.

Also what happens if opposite Shellos/Gastrodon breed? What are the results?
yeah those odds are disgusting...it makes you wonder if there is even a single pokemon with all 6 IV's perfect...

yeah those odds are disgusting...it makes you wonder if there is even a single pokemon with all 6 IV's perfect...
That's what breeding is for.
You breed a crappy parent with a decent ditto. OR LIGHTNING FUSIONS. then after a so amount of time you get better ones. Then you repeat.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
why was hyper beam ever considered a viable move on P-Z. when hyper beam can oko a blissey, tri attack can two ko. and considering that most blissey's were running no sp atk ev's at the time they were doing about 20% to P-Z with ice beam, so P-Z could just set up bisseys. was it just general retardation in the populace that made people do this or is there something im missing?

why was hyper beam ever considered a viable move on P-Z. when hyper beam can oko a blissey, tri attack can two ko. and considering that most blissey's were running no sp atk ev's at the time they were doing about 20% to P-Z with ice beam, so P-Z could just set up bisseys. was it just general retardation in the populace that made people do this or is there something im missing?
Remember that blissey could heal off the tri attack damage and could twave. It was better to just kill it in one shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)