Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 21 (READ THE OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think "the regis" are often called the "Legendary Golems."

I have heard several of the names for Azelf's group that people have mentioned here. I have also heard the "Legendary Elves." TheKillerNacho called them that in a video where his "question of the day" was what your favorite one was (although he is infamous for mispronouncing Pokemon names). Nobody seems to agree on anything.

Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf are the Lake Trio. They're not the only legendary trio to not have 'legendary' in their collective name - Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza are collectively the Super-Ancient Pokemon.

quick question...I recently purchased Heart Gold and Soul Silver and beat soulsilver and was starting heart gold...I am on my way to the second gym and I thought I would do the arceus event using my TOY R US arceus....well it was all going well until I checked the Giratina egg and it did not have the special move, it just had dragon breath????? I ignored it and went further on, when I got to the day care there was an egg waiting for me (I had no pokemon in the daycare at the time) and when I went to check my pokemon the screen went black and my game froze. I even tried my japanese event arcues and I am getting the same thing, this happened on both games? I have not touched and cheating devises to my games.....any ideas on what is happenning.....I am even using a dsi from Japan to play?!?!?!?!?!?!!

They're not the only legendary trio to not have 'legendary' in their collective name - Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza are collectively the Super-Ancient Pokemon.
Then what about Palkia, Diagla, and Giratina? They don't have a name, do they?

@Evil-Tim: Wherever the egg is hatched determines the OT (I think) and the language (90% sure, as level ups revert names to the current language).

quick question...I recently purchased Heart Gold and Soul Silver and beat soulsilver and was starting heart gold...I am on my way to the second gym and I thought I would do the arceus event using my TOY R US arceus....well it was all going well until I checked the Giratina egg and it did not have the special move, it just had dragon breath????? I ignored it and went further on, when I got to the day care there was an egg waiting for me (I had no pokemon in the daycare at the time) and when I went to check my pokemon the screen went black and my game froze. I even tried my japanese event arcues and I am getting the same thing, this happened on both games? I have not touched and cheating devises to my games.....any ideas on what is happenning.....I am even using a dsi from Japan to play?!?!?!?!?!?!!
1. The Giratina doesn't learn Shadow Sneak at level one. It learns it later (level 19).

2. Where did you get your games from? There have definitely been pirated copies that glitch up like that (although getting a mysterious egg is a new glitch to me).

thebattleax-I got my copies from Japan....They are legit, you get the egg from the arceus event...you go to the ruins with arceus as your first poke and go talk to the one guy and he pops out of his house and the event starts...I know those moves occur as a level up move, but you get a level one with that move!!!! But I am not, my game is glitching......I just want to know why......maybe my arceus are not legit?!?! has this happen to anyone......

Yes, Arceus is legal in Ubers. All pokemon are legal in Ubers. Ubers is the OU ban list.

Arceus was banned before there was a legit way to obtain it.

Are you sure because I've heard from alot of people that you can't even use [Arceus] in Ubers.
The reason people say this is because it is not possible to use a cartridge-style Arceus on Shoddy. In real life, Arceus can have only 100 EVs in any given stat. It is impossible to impose this restriction in the current version of Shoddy, so Arceus is "banned" in Ubers. If the Azure Flute is released or if Shoddy 2 has the ability to restrict the EVs, word on the street is that Arceus will be allowed.

A lot of Wi-fi Ubers battles on Youtube do feature "Farceus." Some might not allow it either because they just don't like it (some people do not allow Blissey in OU; just look at some of the rules people post in signature or on Youtube) or because they incorrectly think that it is banned on Shoddy for power, rather than implementation, reasons.

The reason people say this is because it is not possible to use a cartridge-style Arceus on Shoddy. In real life, Arceus can have only 100 EVs in any given stat. It is impossible to impose this restriction in the current version of Shoddy, so Arceus is "banned" in Ubers. If the Azure Flute is released or if Shoddy 2 has the ability to restrict the EVs, word on the street is that Arceus will be allowed.

A lot of Wi-fi Ubers battles on Youtube do feature "Farceus." Some might not allow it either because they just don't like it (some people do not allow Blissey in OU; just look at some of the rules people post in signature or on Youtube) or because they incorrectly think that it is banned on Shoddy for power, rather than implementation, reasons.
Ah ok. Thanks.

hi, what's the difference between the HGSS battle frontier and the Platinum battle frontier? Or aren't there any?

I have a Froslass with Thunder and Weather ball.
I bred it for a rain dance team.
I was wondering:

What does more damage to a foe who takes neutral damage from Thunder and Weather Ball (Base 100 water move + Rain boost) ?

Thanks in advance.

Weather Ball.

100 x 1.5 = 150
120 x 1 = 120
--------------------

Okay, my question: I happened to be looking through Serebii's PokéWalker page, and noticed the following anomalies. Anyone who can verify there, please do so.

Swords Dance Murkrow: Group B, Residential Area
Thunderbolt Tangela: Big Forest, Group B
Bone Rush Remoraid: Group C, White Lake

so will the event arceus change his movesets on the site? I haven't seen any changes yet, nor have I seen any articles on him pop up (unless I haven;t looked hard enough).

Or is the event 'mon bad cause you can't give him any EVs (since he is level 100). And are his IV's bad? I need to know some info on this.

Weather Ball.

100 x 1.5 = 150
120 x 1 = 120
--------------------

Okay, my question: I happened to be looking through Serebii's PokéWalker page, and noticed the following anomalies. Anyone who can verify there, please do so.

Swords Dance Murkrow: Group B, Residential Area
Thunderbolt Tangela: Big Forest, Group B
Bone Rush Remoraid: Group C, White Lake
I think we can count them as a mistake, the Official Heart Gold and Soul Silver discussion thread says that they don't get it as move additions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)