Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 21 (READ THE OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For example, let's say that a CB Tyranitar switched into my lead Azelf and I Exploded on him because I had nothing else to do. He doesn't get KOed and it says something like:

Tyranitar used Crunch!
But there was no target!

is Tyranitar locked into Crunch?

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
For example, let's say that a CB Tyranitar switched into my lead Azelf and I Exploded on him because I had nothing else to do. He doesn't get KOed and it says something like:

Tyranitar used Crunch!
But there was no target!

is Tyranitar locked into Crunch?
Yes.

Yes, tyranitar is locked into crunch

Also, my question was buried :(

Just a quick question, how do you type over a link? Like, instead of having a webpage url, its a word, and you can click on it just like a link. I've always wondered how to do it, and I can't find it on google :P

Reposting for the fifth time...

What factors are there in the game that will only work if your ID number is a certain number?

The only ones I know of are:
1. Platinum: Skull Fossils are only findable in the Underground if your ID# is even(?) and Armor Fossils are only findable if your ID# is odd(?). I may have even/odd switched on this.
2. Emerald: Different people appear in the Mauville City Pokemon Center and will do different things depending on your ID#. A girl east of Fortree City will give you a different berry depending on your ID#. This may apply to R/S too, I'm not sure.

What other factors are there?

Note that I'm not referring to things like the Lottery, shiny Pokemon, etc. since those can happen regardless of what your ID# is.
(If any factors like this exist for RBYGSC, I'd like to know also. However, I'm pretty sure there aren't any.)

Just a quick question, how do you type over a link? Like, instead of having a webpage url, its a word, and you can click on it just like a link. I've always wondered how to do it, and I can't find it on google :P(
If you mean make a link look like this instead of www.smogon.com then you type the word you want to be the link, in my case, I highlight "this" then I pick the world and chain button, and copy paste my link to it. Then it turns blue. Did that make sense?

The button on this forum is between the "Increase Indent" and the "Remove Link" (chain with red X)

EDIT: You're welcome, frogbandit.

If you mean make a link look like this instead of www.smogon.com then you type the word you want to be the link, in my case, I highlight "this" then I pick the world and chain button, and copy paste my link to it. Then it turns blue. Did that make sense?

The button on this forum is between the "Increase Indent" and the "Remove Link" (chain with red X)
Is this right?

this

EDIT: yes, it worked! thanks for the help, Pooky :D

i see in the first post not to post "should i keep it: IVs" questions here, but the redirect link is 404. where is the thread currently?

I just caught a Naive Azelf with the spread 26/30/30/30/31/31, with Hidden Power Water 70.

Woud that be useful as a Rain Dance setup pokemon? I am planning on using it as a standard lead or Life Orb sweeper, but it would be nice to hear if anyone has ever tried to set up a water team with it.

symphonyx64

Private messages are the best way to reach me
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
I just caught a Naive Azelf with the spread 26/30/30/30/31/31, with Hidden Power Water 70.

Woud that be useful as a Rain Dance setup pokemon? I am planning on using it as a standard lead or Life Orb sweeper, but it would be nice to hear if anyone has ever tried to set up a water team with it.
Rain Dance set up, yes. I've seen numerous Azelfs used to set up Rain Dance.

Azelf also does a great job as a Life Orb sweeper.

If something uses HP Fire on a pokemon that has the Flash Fire, does it activate the ability? HP's type is Normal, but HP Fire's is Fire...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)