Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 22 (READ THE OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
does the search function act funky on this site? if i dont type in a perfect match, all i get is a blank screen instead of close matches... and search help is far worse than useless...

Also, when SRing for Ho-oh, and all legendaries, will it show it is shiny before I talk to it to encounter it? Or do I have to start battle to see if it's shiny?

does the search function act funky on this site? if i dont type in a perfect match, all i get is a blank screen instead of close matches... and search help is far worse than useless...
The forum search sucks. Not sure about the site search.
Also, when SRing for Ho-oh, and all legendaries, will it show it is shiny before I talk to it to encounter it? Or do I have to start battle to see if it's shiny?
It will only show shiny when you battle it, since only then is the spread set to determine its IVs, nature, and shinyness.

Yes, I've noticed that you need an exact match now to get to anything and it doesn't even pull up google when it can't find a page. Also, Rotom-A and Shaymin-S don't work.

Ok, now nothing comes up at all, even when you type in the name correctly. All it displays is an error message.

Yes, I've noticed that you need an exact match now to get to anything and it doesn't even pull up google when it can't find a page. Also, Rotom-A and Shaymin-S don't work.

Ok, now nothing comes up at all, even when you type in the name correctly. All it displays is an error message.
This has happened some times before, it will be fixed soon though.

How do you get Magnezone in Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver as there is no Mount Coronet?

Is there another place to level up Magneton to obtain him? Thanks

How do you get Magnezone in Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver as there is no Mount Coronet?

You can't. You have to trade Magneton (and by extension, Nosepass, which evolves the same way) to DPPt and take it to Mount Coronent to get it to evolve. Same with Eevee and getting it to evolve into Leafeon/Glaceon.

There is no way; you have to trade him in. The same is true for Glaceon, Leafeon, and Probopass (all the Pokémon who evolve only in a particular location, in other words).

Edit: Damn you, Naxte!

jc104

Humblest person ever
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Are the analyses down at the moment or is it just me? If so, is there any particular reason why?

If I battle Lugia and defeat it, will it retain it's stats and nature for the re-battle? Cause I want to progress with SS yet still get a very good Lugia

Taruta: No, its spread will be reset for each re-battle. Shepard: It's the same basic RNG, but frame advancement differs (no Journal in HGSS).

I see from Serebii that I can get my picture taken as a Rocket in the Goldenrod Underground, but when the Rocket dresses me up by the camera, there's no one there operating the camera (and pressing "A" at any side of the camera won't let me take an automatic picture), and you spend a very short time in the uniform before your rival takes it off of you.

How do you do it?

I see from Serebii that I can get my picture taken as a Rocket in the Goldenrod Underground, but when the Rocket dresses me up by the camera, there's no one there operating the camera (and pressing "A" at any side of the camera won't let me take an automatic picture), and you spend a very short time in the uniform before your rival takes it off of you.

How do you do it?
Talk to one of the guys at the desk by the camera. You can't do it while the Rockets have command of the Radio Tower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)