Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 24 (READ THE OP)

Hi, once again I ask in breeding. Houndoom/Houndour is Ground, correct? If so, then Smeargle can pass shit, in this case, if I would learn Smeargle Dark Pulse and Sucker Punch, will the egg get both?

One more, I'm sorry if I suck so hard.

HIDE=(Message goes here) in the first of the two brackets
I don't quite get this. lol. I wanna do it too.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Yes, they are, so yes, it can. A good place to look for these questions is on Serebii, because they have all of the lists. For instance, I got the information from here: http://serebii.net/pokedex-dp/egg/ground.shtml

Also, for the formatting, put [/HIDE] at the end of the hidden stuff,
at the start and just put the hidden stuff in between. For instance, to get
More Stuff
Just type (without the periods before the two HIDEs):

[.HIDE=Stuff]More Stuff[/.HIDE]

If I have the Enigma Stone wondercard but haven't received the item yet and I start a new game in HG, will that wondercard be erased? Basically I'm asking if I can start a new game in HG and keep the unclaimed Enigma Stone. If not, is there any way to get the Enigma Stone again upon starting a new file in HG?

Thanks.

I was wondering if you guys could help me with a pokesav question?
I make my team in the pokesav save as a AR codee and put it onto my heartgold and nothing appears in the box i want them to appear in , but if i place a poke in that spot and use the cheat the pokemon vanishes to leave a blank space. The same happens if i try to sav them into my party.
Any ideas?
and.. is this the right place to ask for this kinda help ?

Athenodoros

I'd ask in the Wifi forum, although you should know that Pokesav is generally frowned upon by the Wifi community.

Not only frowned upon, it's against the rules even ask about it in SQSR on wi-fi, so there is no "right place" here to ask this type of question. Look it from the OP of that thread:
DO NOT ask for AR Codes, discuss whether or not a Pokemon will be "legit", etc. You will be warned.
[/hide]
So try google for it or something along those lines.

Hi there, hopefully someone can help me.

I have a VGC-style tournament coming up next month. The rules are set to 2009 VGC (except with Shaymin (Land Forme), Jirachi, Manaphy, and Phione all legal). I am very much excited to participate, but I don't know what is good in 2009 VGC format. So basically I am looking for someone to quickly school me on the metagame so I know what direction to take when I make up my team.

Actually, if anyone would be kind enough to donate a team to me that would be incredible =]

<3

hi guys i just have your opinion about my suicune its ev are the following 252 hp 252 def 6 sp atk its move set are surf ice beam rest and calm mind because i want to be an attacker i was thinking if this kind of build will be able to stand out in a standard battle and i was planning to chge ice beam to hidden power electric thank you for your advice sir

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
So, this should be fairly simple...
What are some legit ways to get up to LVL 100 in both families of IV Gen games?
Apart from Rare Candies, grinding, grinding, grinding...The Gym Leader rematches are good sources for exp in Platinum & HG/SS imo.
where are all the other flutes in soul silver?
i already have red, blue, and yellow
The Black Flute can be found in the Dark Cave, while the White Flute can be found on Route 47.

So, uh idk if this is the right place to ask this but, What is the BEST trolling Pokemon? trolling as in making your opponent P.O.'ed

I'm currently SR for the Kanto Legendaries in LG. That is the Legendary Bird Trio and Mewtwo.

I did a little checking, Any recommendations for IV/Stats and Natures (and move sets) , I may be using it in either 4th or 5th gen. If by chance, it is shiny, I will not Catch and not care about the how bad it is battling.

I'm working Moltres, first.

Athenodoros

So, uh idk if this is the right place to ask this but, What is the BEST trolling Pokemon? trolling as in making your opponent P.O.'ed
I don't know how it is possible that it hasn't been mentioned so far, but the best trolling Pokemon of all time is FEAR Rattata. It is a Rattata with a Focus Sash, Endeavour and Quick Attack. Obviously there are better Pokemon for this, but Rattata is more traditional. I can also recommend a Magikarp sweep, set up by Smeargle, which is unreliable but also the single most humiliating defeat which can be suffered.

Big Nutter said:
I'm currently SR for the Kanto Legendaries in LG. That is the Legendary Bird Trio and Mewtwo.

I did a little checking, Any recommendations for IV/Stats and Natures (and move sets) , I may be using it in either 4th or 5th gen. If by chance, it is shiny, I will not Catch and not care about the how bad it is battling.

I'm working Moltres, first.
Check the analyses, they tell you what the best natures are. As for IVs, go for straight 31s, unless you want a certain Hidden Power.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I don't know how it is possible that it hasn't been mentioned so far, but the best trolling Pokemon of all time is FEAR Rattata. It is a Rattata with a Focus Sash, Endeavour and Quick Attack. Obviously there are better Pokemon for this, but Rattata is more traditional. I can also recommend a Magikarp sweep, set up by Smeargle, which is unreliable but also the single most humiliating defeat which can be suffered.
Ah yes, FEAR. I remember a few years back when I saw Marriland battle a team of Ubers on YouTube, It was a good battle at the time...
Anything that outspeeds the majority of the metagame or is outsped by the majority of the metagame by a single point can also be classed as a troll as well imo. But FEAR is one of the best trolls around, I agree.

I'm gaining some levels through pokewalker with my zubat. I'm familiar with the levels that moves are learned and Im not EV training for now. Besides these two, the base stats that a pokemon wins from levelin up are different when levelin in battle and in the pokewalker? If its the same, its the easiest way to level up.

Why don't any of the Donphan sets onsite put ev's into/use a positive nature for def? Surely 372 def would physically wall more than 276 and be more beneficial in the long run?

by maxing out hp you get better overall results then maxing out defense and without atack evs donphan really cant hurt a shit. the nature is for the same reason as the atack evs. take a notice though that the OU rapid spinner set got some def evs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)