Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Quaziz: If you mean 2 poke combos, then gyarados + electrivire and tangrowth + heatran are the most famous ones. If you mean defensive walls, then gliscor, weezing, cresselia and dusknoir are good examples. Be careful how you use both of these in teambuilding though; you can't just slap together the three "combos" and have a good team. Similarly, make sure that the walls fit in well with the rest of your team before adding them.

I think electric/ ice. lol not because of boltbeam but because electric kills those waters and ice those grasses. Or you could go thunder/fire.

What must an hp be divisible by to have maximum lefties recovery? Like lets say some pokemons hp is 256. Is that good becuase its is /16? (16*16 = 256)

With the AR you can rebattle Legends with codes.

What must an hp be divisible by to have maximum lefties recovery? Like lets say some pokemons hp is 256. Is that good becuase its is /16? (16*16 = 256)

It really depends on what you mean. Some people consider pokemon obtained through hacked items hacked.

But as long as you say you used the code and hacked item ONLY it will be fine. Not much Anti-hacked anythigns on Smogon so you will be ok Trading away legends obtained through hacked items/re battle codes. As long as they aren't hacked themselves.

how would you get the egg move "wish" on an eevee?

Smeargle (gotta love it!)

My team has 4 pokes fire weak. The two that aren't are Tentacruel and Salamence, who cover special fire and physical fire. Considering the only OU that gets STAB fire is Infernape, who gets the crap countered out of him by those two should I be worried?

Oh, and Heatran. Tenta should handle him?

oh, ok i have a smeargle but i have to look for a pokemon in pearl that uses wish............ is there any other alternative?

Smeargle (gotta love it!)

My team has 4 pokes fire weak. The two that aren't are Tentacruel and Salamence, who cover special fire and physical fire. Considering the only OU that gets STAB fire is Infernape, who gets the crap countered out of him by those two should I be worried?

Oh, and Heatran. Tenta should handle him?

Tenta should take care of Infernapes STABS and if grass knot might be a problem switch to sals for 4x grass resist.

Ummm... I'm trying to migrate from emerald. It says:
You are using a different Nintendo DS, or it's internal clock has been altered. If the games time setting is changed, you will not be to migrate Pokmeon for another 24 hours.

What do I do?

Ummm... I'm trying to migrate from emerald. It says:
You are using a different Nintendo DS, or it's internal clock has been altered. If the games time setting is changed, you will not be to migrate Pokmeon for another 24 hours.

What do I do?
Wait for a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back