Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
No only difference is certain species have different sprite Aswell as Male pass on moves while breeding, while female can pass on natures and the baby will be an unevolved version of the female

i forgot how to calculate ev's D:

is it...

ev+poweritem(pokerus)

can somone give me an example?

like how many ev's would i get if a i killed a bibarrel (2 atk) if i had the power item and pokerus?

ahhh yeeesss ! ty :D

i forgot how to calculate ev's D:

is it...

ev+poweritem(pokerus)

can somone give me an example?

like how many ev's would i get if a i killed a bibarrel (2 atk) if i had the power item and pokerus?
it is...
(EV+PowerX)Pokérus

So for Bibarel...

(2+4)*2 = 6*2 = 12

Anyone know a rebattle Heatran AR code that works? Most of the ones listed on the Internet (that typically let you rebattle Azelf/Uxie/Mesprit along with Heatran) don't work.

Would I be doing a good deal if I traded one of my crappier shiny Magnemites for a either a shiny untouched Stunky with these stats

LV 23 UT
Serious

HP:67
Attack: 40
Defense: 27
Sp. Atk: 30
Sp. Def: 24
speed: 39

or for a shiny Claydol with these stats?

@Lv. 50
Hardy

HP: 141
Attack: 99
Defense:125
Sp Atk: 80
Sp. Def: 145
Speed:103

I asked if it was EV trained or not, and no reply. There's EVs in there; I think he must have used it as a team Pokemon I think.

I'm pretty attached to my Magnemite (Magnet Pull pun not intended), let alone ALL the shiny Pokemon I've gotten, even if there are multiples and some are very, very bad.

The guy just looked at my "Shiny Magnemite Evolves (Twice)" video and went crazy over it and asked for a trade. I evolved and EV trained the best one for myself so he'll get a crappy one, if anything. >_>

Would any of the above deals be good, or should I ask for him to make another offer?

I hatched a staryu with good IVs for my team, and forgot it needed a water stone to evolve. I leveled it to 30 before I remembered. If I still EV it, will it end up with the same stats, or will I have to Re-EV a clean version >_>

To make a long story short: If I evolve my staryu to starmie at lv30 will it make a difference from if I evolve it at lv1?

I hatched a staryu with good IVs for my team, and forgot it needed a water stone to evolve. I leveled it to 30 before I remembered. If I still EV it, will it end up with the same stats, or will I have to Re-EV a clean version >_>

To make a long story short: If I evolve my staryu to starmie at lv30 will it make a difference from if I evolve it at lv1?

No major differences, EVs carry over, but remember Staryu and Starmie's movesets are different so make sure you have all of what you want from it as a Staryu (move wise) before you evolve it.

No major differences, EVs carry over, but remember Staryu and Starmie's movesets are different so make sure you have all of what you want from it as a Staryu (move wise) before you evolve it.
So the stats will be EXACTLY as they would if I evolved it at lv1?

EDIT: Toho, 333 posts

Re-post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back