Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did spore not work on grass types last gen? Last I remember, my smeargle's spore on netbattle didn't work on grass types, but on shoddy brelooms spore my roselia left and right. Is it like that in game? (I don't have any pokes with spore).
spore has always worked on on grass types o__o
maybe you activated sleep clause

How do you make a succesful team? If some one could just point me to the right direction I'd be very thankful. I tried to use a new team on Shoddy and preceded to drop about 20 spots...
That happened to me to (except I'm not ranked, but my rating fell like 40 points). I couldn't tell whether it was because my new team sucked or because I hadn't gotten used to it.

You should make a testing account for trying out new teams if you're ranked. If your starting with a average rating instead of a top 100 one then its easier to tell the strength of a new team. Like how earthworm plays with the different PlayerX accounts, then if one rises much faster than the other (such as player 10 and that evil ttar that completely pwnt my team) then he knows that it's a good team or something.

Where do you get sprites which people use in their warstories? The starting when they have the pics of the 12 pokemon.

Does Whirlpool prevent my opponent from switching out? If it does, does it only last for as long as my pokemon is in play? Say if I switch out is the effect gone?

Does the 9999 exp code for the AR make the pokemon hacked? Also if I used the wild encounter AR code for EV training would that be considered as hacked?

How does the rebattle code work exactly? Do I just go back to their spot and they're there again?

And why does the IV check code make me unable to see my pokemon's stats?

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Does the 9999 exp code for the AR make the pokemon hacked? Also if I used the wild encounter AR code for EV training would that be considered as hacked?
I know that encounter codes do not; they don't affect a pokemon's internal data at all. Most likely the other would not either.

Is it possible to legitly get Close Combat and Flail on a Pinsir? I was fairly certain that it could only have one of Close Combat/Flail/Quick Attack but I would really appreciate if some could let me know.

Is it possible to legitly get Close Combat and Flail on a Pinsir? I was fairly certain that it could only have one of Close Combat/Flail/Quick Attack but I would really appreciate if some could let me know.
Breed Flail onto Heracross. Level Heracross until it learns CC. Breed with Pinsir. Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)