Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer Mark III: Read the FAQ in the Opening Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering, I'm attempting the one-under speed method for reshiram, but I'm using a member with 121 speed, its exact speed maximised. Will this make hunting tougher?

is thundurus a UBER?
Not at present. However, there is currently an ongoing vote to determine Thundurus's tiering; it may end any hour now, so that may change at literally any time, but it's unwise to make assumptions about which way the vote will go.

Does anybody have any idea when the voting's gonna be done for OU?
The staff might have some idea, but from my understanding, they aren't allowed to say.

The voting will be over when enough votes come in to decide the fate of all Pokemon being voted on, and no one aside from perhaps the remaining voters knows exactly when that will be.

What do you have to do to succeed at the Dream World's new "Blow Out Candles" minigame? I have never failed, but I'd like to know what the minimum I have to do is (yes, I'm going to be a lazy ass on my second save file / PGL account).

Just wondering, I'm attempting the one-under speed method for reshiram, but I'm using a member with 121 speed, its exact speed maximised. Will this make hunting tougher?
Yes, because it means that even if it has max you could win the speed tie and think it has a lower speed IV. This means you will have to test multiple times, which is annoying when SRing over and over again.

What do you have to do to succeed at the Dream World's new "Blow Out Candles" minigame? I have never failed, but I'd like to know what the minimum I have to do is (yes, I'm going to be a lazy ass on my second save file / PGL account).
I'm not particularly certain, but I'm going to guess you just need to win once. Dream World games all have ridiculously easy success benchmarks so I wouldn't be surprised.

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
^Forgot all about him >_<

Also I hate being "that" guy but when can we expect that the voting thread to be over? It's been 5 days. :(

Sorry if this question doesn't belong here.

^Forgot all about him >_<

Also I hate being "that" guy but when can we expect that the voting thread to be over? It's been 5 days. :(

Sorry if this question doesn't belong here.
Many people have asked that.

It'll be over when enough of the voters vote to determine all of the results. I think we're all getting impatient, but there's neither anything any of us can do about or nor anything we can even do to find out how much longer it'll be.

The only thing we have to go on is what's said by staff who can view the votes early. They're not supposed to say anything, but they do. For example, Aldaron seems to be absolutely confident that Excadrill and Thundurus will be banned at the end of the voting.

As a Spiker, is Roserade completely outclassed by Ferrothorn? I was going to use it because it acts as a solid special wall, special attacker, absorbs Toxic Spikes, and doesn't mind status. My set is Giga Drain/Hidden Power Fire/Leech Seed/Spikes--would Stun Spore, Toxic Spikes, or Rest be useful at all over Leech Seed?

As a Spiker, is Roserade completely outclassed by Ferrothorn? I was going to use it because it acts as a solid special wall, special attacker, absorbs Toxic Spikes, and doesn't mind status. My set is Giga Drain/Hidden Power Fire/Leech Seed/Spikes--would Stun Spore, Toxic Spikes, or Rest be useful at all over Leech Seed?
Roserade is way different from ferro
For one, it has speed so it can set up faster. in addition, it can switch in on fighting type attacks and find more set up opportunity. also, it can sleep powder to help it set up even more.
Roserade is better at setting up entry hazards imo, ferrothorn is better at walling.

are there anything in OU that can counter gengar + resist fighting moves other then starmie? i've been working on a team and need something to resist fighting weaknesses while outspeeding and take out gengar at the same time

Scarfed Landorus and many other scarfed Pokemon that resist Fighting moves with do the trick. Gengar is honestly too frail, so if you can catch him without a sub, pretty much anything will OHKO him.

hi, im a new guy! anyways, i was looking at lickylicky on you pokedex thingy and it said that cloud nine and wish on the same pokemon was banned. why is that? it doesnt even seem that amazing but maybe im missing something.

hi, im a new guy! anyways, i was looking at lickylicky on you pokedex thingy and it said that cloud nine and wish on the same pokemon was banned. why is that? it doesnt even seem that amazing but maybe im missing something.
Because it can only get Cloud Nine in 5th gen, and as such cannot gain any moves from before then. While wish is... some silly 3rd gen event move? I don't get 3rd gen event moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)