Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer Mark III: Read the FAQ in the Opening Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I think this question may have been asked before, but I couldn't locate the answer.)

Does a Pokemon with the Regenerator ability, heal it's HP upon switching out or in? For example my Slowbro is on 1/16 of it's maximum health and there is the Stealth Rocks entry hazard upon my field. If I switch Slowbro out, will it faint when I switch it back in because of SR damage?

Where can I find a list on the damage Unova pokemon take from Grass Knot/Low Kick, or how can I work it out based on a pokemon's weight?

Is there any difference in damage for Return/Frustration. Some sets use one and some the other. Not talking about the happiness factor.

Is there any difference in damage for Return/Frustration. Some sets use one and some the other. Not talking about the happiness factor.
There's no difference in damage, but on the simulator the happiness meter starts at 0 and people use Frustration to avoid accidentally using a 1 BP Return.

What does magic gaurd do. it says it wont take damage from direct attacks does that mean physical?
Magic Guard says it will only take direct damage which means no hazard damage or residual damage from things like hail and toxic. Direct damage means it will only take damage from Pokemon attacking it.

EDIT: My question is why doesn't the standard OU Cloyster not use 244 Spe EVs to outspeed CS Terrakion?

EDIT2: Also do you think Cinccino could become OU you if it got Icicle Spear and Arm Thrust (which was 25 BP)?

Nova

snitches get stitches
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Magic Guard says it will only take direct damage which means no hazard damage or residual damage from things like hail and toxic. Direct damage means it will only take damage from Pokemon attacking it.
It also does not take leech seed damage, so don't try to seed a reuniclus!

what do you mean? Obi's stall team IS in the RMT archive sub-forum...
ok I made the sentence very confusing, so I try again

why not all the RMT's thread that got "archive" status been moved to the RMT archive sub-forum, instead many of them were written down in the Index thread

It doesn't matter at all, but just wonder why ?

Legal hacks are when you use an Action Replay, or any cheating device, to make a Pokemon that is legal, despite the capability to make it illegal.

Not sure it's the right forum but... I only have a pokemon B/W in my computer (don't have any Wi-Fi or DS). Is there any way to battle other people?

What male pokemon can breed with a female Scrafty so it will know both Dragon Dance and Ice Punch? I'm a bit stumped on it since as far as I can see, no pokemon capable of passing egg moves to Scraggy knows both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)