Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer MK IV: Read the FAQ in the Opening Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for this questions.

Are all Dream World Starters only available as Male?

Which starters are released?

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sorry for this questions.

Are all Dream World Starters only available as Male?

Which starters are released?

Well, there is a list of Dream World Pokemon here in DST, but it doesn't immediately answer your question. The second post specifically should have some of the information you're looking for; the Kanto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh starters have all been released! As far as I'm aware, all three of the regions' starters must be male. If someone finds more information on this, however, they have every right to prove me wrong.

Well when i go to the wishing tree or whatever it is called there are legendaries, starters, and evolved pokemon
If you look closely, its what other people have in their DW. Just because someone put a Zapdos to sleep doesn't mean you can obtain a DW Zapdos. If that was true, the DW tier wouldn't exist.

Sorry if it's been asked before, but can someone post a link to user Veteran in Love's ADV OU 'Superman' team? If the team doesn't exist onsite, can someone please give me an importable of the team?

I have asked this question in the Ruins of Alph SQSA thread, but I didn't receive a reply.

Nova

snitches get stitches
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Does some luck base item is still banned?(Quick Claw, Focus Band)

Because I didn't see it in Rule page.

Does Sleep Clause effect in-game Wi-Fi? Because there aren't "Generally, this rule will be automatically enforced in simulator play." text in Rule page while Evasion Clause and OHKO Clause have.
No sleep clause is not automatic, wifi battlers must enforce it themselves

Just curious...Which of these has the harder hitting ExtremeSpeed...(with nuetral hitting damage calcs if possible, please)

- Choice Band Dragonite
- Unboosted Life Orb Lucario
- Life Orb+Hustle ability Togekiss

I battle mostly GBU Triples, so please don't bother taking the Standard metagame into account.

All Adamant with 252 Atk vs. 252 HP/252 Def Bold Tangrowth

CB Dragonite: 22.3% - 26.5%
LO Lucario: 17.1% - 20.1%
LO Hustle Togekiss: 24% - 28.2%

So Togekiss hits hardest.

Nova

snitches get stitches
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Will the pokemon that is faster always gain lefties recovery first? Does this also apply with sand/hail damage and poison/burn damage?

Will the pokemon that is faster always gain lefties recovery first? Does this also apply with sand/hail damage and poison/burn damage?
Yes. The faster pokemon will always be healed by lefties/hurt by weather first. in the order; hurt by weather, healed by lefties/ability, hurt by status

EG

The foe's Tentacruel's Rain Dish heals it!
The foe's Tentacruel restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
Politoed restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
The foe's Tentacruel is hurt by its burn!
Politoed is hurt by poison!

recovery first for both and then status for both.

Is Medicham generally considered a "good" Pokemon to use? If not, what Fighting Pokemon are?
Run through of the most common fighting pokemon by usage:
Terrakion: Revenge killer with CS, huge hard hitter with CB (still faster than 90% of the metagame without scarf), sweeper with RP/SD/Double Dance.
Infernape: Basically, check the on-site analysis. Can do too much to list here.
Lucario: Sweeper with either Nasty Plot or Swords Dance, or hitting hard with either CB or CSpecs and priority (ES and Vacuum Wave)
Breloom: 100% accurate sleep move, SubPunch, SD-Seed Bomb, basically a mix between Conk and Nape. Hits hard, semislow, and semidurable.
Conkelderp: I think we all know him. Slow, hard hitting, durable setuper.
Virizion: Special Tank fighter. Able to attack with either of his base 90 attacking stats, and either CM or SD. Most famous for countering and setting up on most of rains sweepers.
Toxicroak: A rain sweeper. SD or Bulk Up and go to town with 18% recovery per turn while using protect.
Scrafty: A weaker version of Conk with DD and a better typing. That about says it all.
Mienshao: More of a scout, usually outclassed by Terrakion except for U-turn and HP Ice.

I'll stop my run-through here, but you're usually better off using Terrakion, Nape or Luke depending on which qualities you need. If you're looking for the highest powered single move fighting attack, look no further than cham though.
CB 252+ Chams HJK vs 252/252+ Tangrowth: 59-70%
CB 252+ Terrakion CC vs 252/252+ Tangrowth: 48-57%

relaxed or sassy on ferrothorn? i cant decide between taking physical hits like a tank or being able to take special attacks almost as well as a neutral natured one would take physical attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)