Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the point of Techno Buster if Genosect can already learn Flamethrower, Ice beam, and Thunderbolt? They all have more power and PP.

That's actually an amazing point. (Although the water cassette would provide some coverage I suppose)

Leads me to ask this question: Do the Cassettes only change TB's type or do they also provide a boost similar to Arceus's plates?

Ash Borer

I've heard they're short of room in hell
water cassette is best cassette. The thing has serious problems getting past that new ground flying legendary, urugamosu and shandera.

water cassette is best cassette. The thing has serious problems getting past that new ground flying legendary, urugamosu and shandera.
Can't it just go with HP Water in that case? A LO boosted HP Water has effectively 91 BP while Techno Booster only has 85. Expert Belt still boosts it to 84.

How exactly did the sleep mechanics change?
The counter for how long you'll stay asleep resets each time you switch out. So say you use Rest, stay in for one more turn, and then switch that Pokemon out. When you switch it in again, it will be like you had just used Rest, as you'll have to wait two turns for your Pokemon to wake up.

is it possible to get the mole poke in the first cave it says hes in without surfing to another place, ive been roaming in it for ages and all i get is bats and rocks, im starting to think hes like bagon in 3rd gen, am i right?
dw i worked it out, in the ground shaking spots der

hey, since no one is replying in the trade simple request, will someone please help me trade evolve 2 pokemon?
aslo if someone is far enough in the game to breed me and aaken, the little sazandora and the litte shanderra, im only at the 4th gym dont wont to wait for victory road to get the dragon, and im an idiot and ruched it so i got the shell fossil instead of wing
i cant breed but you welcome to breed the turtle, my wotter(you could keep them though there nicknamed so i think you prefer your own and give mine back) and a special attack boosting natured UT victini ill never use, would be very greatful

Looking for a Baruchai. Any Nature and any IV will do. I'm willing to trade sny of pokemon white exclusives bar my Voltros and Zekrom.

Does anyone know if Shaymin Skyforme will be usable over wifi? I understand it wouldn't change over wifi in Gen IV, only over local wireless matches. has this been changed?

Also, I've been following the dream world abilities debate. I know the policy review group has decided to not permit dream world abilities on official ranked matches and ladders until they are released by Nintendo. I'm wondering if a similar discussion has occured regarding the teams being revealed before a match begins issue? (I mean an official policy review discussion, not the RIP Leads and Scouting thread). If so, could someone post a link, and if not, does anyone know if this discussion is slated to occur at all, or any time soon?
Just bumping these questions.

I'd like to play some wi-fi battles, but I'm not able to put the 'hide team' rule on. Is that possible? And how? Without it, it's going to be kinda boring, you know. Thanks for the replies (in advance)

ok i dont no if this helps anyone, but sazandora can only learn dark pulse by transfering an ekans/arbok/seviper over after tm'ing it and breeding, but can anyone please explain to me how the hell it learns earth power, i cant get my head around it

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
ok i dont no if this helps anyone, but sazandora can only learn dark pulse by transfering an ekans/arbok/seviper over after tm'ing it and breeding, but can anyone please explain to me how the hell it learns earth power, i cant get my head around it
Gyarados can learn Dark Pulse too. And it gets Earth Power from Gible / Gabite / Garchomp.

Sazandora can learn Earth power by breed with Trapinch(lv65).

edit:
If you can't pokshift just evolve Trapinch with Earth power to Vibrava/Flygon.
Because you can catch Vibrava in White forest.

Sazandora can learn Earth power by breed with Trapinch(lv65).
trapinch isnt in its egg group?
the post above you is right, where i went wrong was looking in serebiis 5th gen dex, and garchomp cant learn it there ass its a move tutor from 4th gen, thankyou and i hope this helps others

Ok. You shouldn't worry about getting the game. xP Me on the other hand, I don't know if I'll get it next week like you. Do hope so.
To all of the people who are preordering Black or White, how are you planning on playing through it? Can all of the people understand Japanese, are they planning on just winging it or are they planning on using online resources. It's just that I thought about pre-ordering, but I breifly played through around two routes of a partially translated version of Soul Silver and it was impossible, because I don't speak any languages other than English.

Can anyone with the game tell me what the name of the head composer is in the main credits? [I'm working on a transcription for marching band and can't find it anywhere online... <_<]

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
To all of the people who are preordering Black or White, how are you planning on playing through it? Can all of the people understand Japanese, are they planning on just winging it or are they planning on using online resources. It's just that I thought about pre-ordering, but I breifly played through around two routes of a partially translated version of Soul Silver and it was impossible, because I don't speak any languages other than English.
Impossible? It's pretty easy.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
Are Kerudio, Meloetta and Genosect in the Isshu Pokédex or not? Serebii says they're not and bulbapedia and psypoke says they are. Can't check it myself.

I noticed dark pulse was no longer a TM in generation V. This is a little problematic for my favorite pokemon, Shiftry. If I bred a male smeargle with Dark Pulse with a female in the Seedot line, will the offspring have Dark Pulse? If not, that really sucks for Shiftry.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
I noticed dark pulse was no longer a TM in generation V. This is a little problematic for my favorite pokemon, Shiftry. If I bred a male smeargle with Dark Pulse with a female in the Seedot line, will the offspring have Dark Pulse? If not, that really sucks for Shiftry.
How come? You can still transfer one.

How come? You can still transfer one.
True. I just thought by transfering one, it might miss out on some other egg moves in gen 5 or some other weird loophole. Plus i generally like to use pokemon from the game im using it in. Kind of a dumb preferrence but something I do none the less

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)