Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you increase the amount of grass in White Forest? I've tried doing missions in the Entralink when connected with Black, but it does not seem to be working...

How do you increase the amount of grass in White Forest? I've tried doing missions in the Entralink when connected with Black, but it does not seem to be working...
According to Bulbapedia, the size of white forest is determined by the number of people you have in it. Have you been getting people from the back city of the black version you're connected with to come into your white forest?

haunter

Banned deucer.
I just answered this question a few posts ago -_-. There's not a set date for the site updates, there are a few technical problems that we need to solve first.

I just got a Nidoran male from Dream World but learnt that passing down abilities can only be done through females. Is there anyway that I can just breed a Hustle Nidoran male on its own or do I simply have to get a Dream World Nidoran female as well

I just got a Nidoran male from Dream World but learnt that passing down abilities can only be done through females. Is there anyway that I can just breed a Hustle Nidoran male on its own or do I simply have to get a Dream World Nidoran female as well
It's hard to get a good IV'd Encourage Nidoking...

It's best to just grab one of the GTS.

I think Garchomp was just banned in a vote, but I don't think any of the voters explained their reasons.

Why was he banned?

Also, how do they pick the pokemon to vote on? It doesn't look like it has to do with usage since Garchomp is 4th and the rest of the suspect list is even lower.

Connect to Black, enter Black City in that game of Black via the Entralink (you don't have to be in a mission, but you can be), and talk to the NPCs standing around in Black City. Some will probably ask you to take them to White Forest; if you accept, they'll appear in your own White Forest and increase the amount of grass in the process.

So, I just discovered today that my copy of Platinum (which I bought used off eBay) is actually one of a small run of bugged Platinum carts wherein you cannot see the desired level of pokemon requested on the GTS. None of the pokemon I can find on the GTS have required levels, and at least one I've tried to trade for with the requested 'mon -- a Piplup asking for a male Slowbro, which I had, and I could not fulfill the trade.

Bulbapedia says that Nintendo offers to fix this bug by replacing the cartridge (says here), do you guys think that's still in effect? Could I send this cart in and get a new one? Might be a good idea, because this one's pretty beat up and has actually crashed on me twice.

So, I just discovered today that my copy of Platinum (which I bought used off eBay) is actually one of a small run of bugged Platinum carts wherein you cannot see the desired level of pokemon requested on the GTS. None of the pokemon I can find on the GTS have required levels, and at least one I've tried to trade for with the requested 'mon -- a Piplup asking for a male Slowbro, which I had, and I could not fulfill the trade.

Bulbapedia says that Nintendo offers to fix this bug by replacing the cartridge (says here), do you guys think that's still in effect? Could I send this cart in and get a new one? Might be a good idea, because this one's pretty beat up and has actually crashed on me twice.
Lesson learned: Don't get games off of eBay. They're super cheap for a reason.

Lesson learned: Don't get games off of eBay. They're super cheap for a reason.
Actually if anything I'm happy with this info. If they still do replacements I could end up with a brand new one for half the price of a new cart. And even if not, the bug itself is pretty mild and can be avoided by just not using the 4th Gen GTS or if I absolutely have to doing it on a HGSS cart I may or may not be buying in the future. The crashing sucked, but it only did it twice right at the beginning and now I just save religiously in case. And hey, I can say that I has a rare plat cart =P.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I recently made a RMT and i want to make a link to it appear at the bottom of every post i make!Does anyone know how i can do this?

I recently made a RMT and i want to make a link to it appear at the bottom of every post i make!Does anyone know how i can do this?
Go to your user CP and then to "edit signature." Press the "Insert Link" button. Then copy and paste the URL of your RMT page into it.

I need help here, I'm going to make a team based on a dragon dance salamence, I need to know which pokemons are the best partners for the dragon. Could anyone give me some recommendations?

I need help here, I'm going to make a team based on a dragon dance salamence, I need to know which pokemons are the best partners for the dragon. Could anyone give me some recommendations?
well you should cover its weaknesses... so prob team it up with a blaziken or something

According to Bulbapedia, the size of white forest is determined by the number of people you have in it. Have you been getting people from the back city of the black version you're connected with to come into your white forest?
Well if that's the case, that really sucks. I only want to run into Magby and Ralts, not a whole bunch of other stuff...thanks anyways, though. That's probably right because when I had my White Forestt full of people, there was grass everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)