Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any hotel franchise y'all have specifically had success in as far as connecting to Wifi? I've tried fast food places, Starbucks, Cabot lodges, and anything nearby; I'm sick of being in a dorm that doesn't enable the DSi to connect, but nothing else seems to. Thanks for your help.

I have a team involving a Jolteon, Spore-punch Toxic heal, Breloom, Starmie, Porygon 2 w/evolite, trying to fit Espeon or a physical attacker, but I'm having trouble coming up with a good Starter, do you have any suggestions for something that may fit or be useful?

Hello everyone, here's a quick question:

I'm going to start a challenge of getting a KO with every fully evolved Pokemon on the Smogon server(AKA the I Need To Get a Hobby Challenge). What I was wondering is if it would be acceptable for me to make a thread about it. I'm not too sure if it would work because there's not too much for the community to interact in, but one of my friends thinks that it would be a good idea. I'm just checking here to check if it would be okay or if it would just be locked right away. Thanks!

I have a team involving a Jolteon, Spore-punch Toxic heal, Breloom, Starmie, Porygon 2 w/evolite, trying to fit Espeon or a physical attacker, but I'm having trouble coming up with a good Starter, do you have any suggestions for something that may fit or be useful?
i suggest putting a swampert in there, they can be a blessing and a pain in the ass at the same time, plus it can set up a SR which is an added bonus

What's does more to standard kyorge
Mewtwo using thunder or pyshock.
Could you also back this up with calcs.
Thanks!
Thunder from a Timid Mewtwo (that's what is normally run) with an item boost (life orb/ expert belt) on a standard kyogre
That attack will do between 247 and 290 damage!

Psystrike from a Timid Mewtwo with an item boost on a standard kyogre
That attack will do between 225 and 264 damage!

Thunder from a Timid Mewtwo (that's what is normally run) with an item boost (life orb/ expert belt) on a standard kyogre
That attack will do between 247 and 290 damage!

Psystrike from a Timid Mewtwo with an item boost on a standard kyogre
That attack will do between 225 and 264 damage!
Thanks alot!

I have a question on warstories. Can I rate them even though Im not a moderater. Or do I have to join some rate warstories group, just like the rate your team thing

This is probably Archeops's most used set, and for a good reason. With a base 140 Attack, which unboosted reaches416 using a Naughty nature and max Attack EVs, nothing is going to want to take even a neutral hit from this guy, let alone a super effective hit. With a boosted attack in Acrobatics thanks to Flying Gem, Archeops is capable of 2HKOing even Ferrothorn, which is very impressive Stone Edge and Earthquake grant Archeops the infamous EdgeQuake combination, granting Archeops nearly perfect coverage, hitting the entire metagame for neutral damage, barring Bronzong, Breloom, and Virizion. The fourth moveslot is filled with Hidden Power Ice, as with its base 112 Special Attack stat, Archeops has a 100% chance of 2HKOing Gliscor. Naive is the preferred nature over Naughty because it allows you to speed tie with Pokemon like Latios and Gengar who share your 110 base Speed.
Is the 2HKO on Ferrothorn possible with a naive nature or only if you got a naughty nature?

What's the best way to get more leftovers than the single one they give you ingame?
Pickup. It might take a while to get those Lilipups to level 81-100 (iirc), but:
1) During the training you gain massive amounts of free items
2) When training is finished, you'll get leftovers really quickly

Hello everyone, here's a quick question:

I'm going to start a challenge of getting a KO with every fully evolved Pokemon on the Smogon server(AKA the I Need To Get a Hobby Challenge). What I was wondering is if it would be acceptable for me to make a thread about it. I'm not too sure if it would work because there's not too much for the community to interact in, but one of my friends thinks that it would be a good idea. I'm just checking here to check if it would be okay or if it would just be locked right away. Thanks!
I'd definitely read/follow it.

Umm.. I really don't know. What you could do is PM a moderator and ask. Or post it in this forum, with the possibility of your thread getting (re)moved

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
It's okay haunter will just lock it and probably won't infract you

After all, he edited Chieliee's comment without visibly punishing him.
I think.

Thanks, Chieliee and Woodchuck. I've PMed Zerowing, who I had to talk to anyway about a tourney, so I'll see what he says. Thanks again!

Global Link/Dream World question...

Is there a way to not have to wake up my Poke and get Rainbow Bridge to reappear, also, without having to sync my cart each time?

The board has 8 (iirc) open places for Pokes that you have met and chose at the end of the hour, but it won't let me do anything new after I get one on there without first getting it out of the DW.

Global Link/Dream World question...

Is there a way to not have to wake up my Poke and get Rainbow Bridge to reappear, also, without having to sync my cart each time?

The board has 8 (iirc) open places for Pokes that you have met and chose at the end of the hour, but it won't let me do anything new after I get one on there without first getting it out of the DW.
No, you have to resynch each time you want to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)