Autumn Friendly 2012

Joesph, didn't catch where you were from, but awesome match dude. My Metagross had 4HP after that earthquake. GGs man. Was hoping for a Bullet punch Crit.

10-3-3.

a little up date from me

Match number1 I dont recall W 2-0
Felix from spain w 3-0
JaciMew from spain Loss 0-1
Rekoner from Mexico w ???
Jack from ??? won 3-0
Noe From mexico w 4-0
Nestor ill (usa) w 3-0
Rio 1483 from none won 1-0
Yazan 1449 from none w 4-3 after t1
Jesus From none w 3-0
Timatab 1489 From texas W 3-0
1585 ced france W 2-0
1546 Nicolas France 3-0
1526 rick Honduras w 4-0
1541 pAtrick AUSTRIA W 4-0
1701 Fred france L0-4
1378 Matt UK 4-0
1500 diego canada 4-2 dc
Pako spain 1500 2-1 Win
markell Georgia 1490 w 3-0

Current record for day 2: 17-2-1
overall 44-12-10 with a rating of 1733

Edit: doing better than drcossack now :(

11 to 4, I think.

I guess I'm not high enough in ratings to see all the people who are prepared for Terrakion Combo. I hope I don't jinx it.

Just battled JTG and completely spoilt his plan yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo-Yo ;) ah gotta love people using WWE names :P I faced The Miz in the last tournament but he DC'd when I won, kudos to you JTG you took it like a man and have my gratitude

Ι have 18-2-2 and I am generally satisfied by my team and by myself until now.I have a rating of ~1680 and I think it's ok for the 1st day.I am Chris(Greece,Ace Trainer avatar) if anyone happened to battle me.

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
just a friendly reminder to not complain about d/c's! it won't stop the person from doing it and it just creates a negative atmosphere for the thread!

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Argh, Meteor Miss on my end and a Hurricane hit in sun and crit Stone Edge from Terrakion (wut) leaves me at 11-4-5.

Funny this guy had the upper hand battling me then he rage quits when I ohko his thundurus with a dragon gem boosted draco meteor he probly still couldve beat me to.

Hovering around the 1500 area, I think I have a 50/50 win loss ratio, but I think I lost more than I won (4 - 5 I think)

Musharna is still an amazing Pokemon, between helping hand and having enough power to put nice dents in opponents or provide support with helping hand. Kinda wishing I swapped protect onto my conkelldur though.

After about 30 battles, I sit at about 1720. Seriously, I've only had like four good opponents so far. This was one of them: 99-85553-47706.

It's...an interesting battle to say the least. Idk why he kept using Icy Wind, tho.

EDIT: The two that I didn't use were Tyranitar and Scizor. I don't think Scizor would have done much, and using Ttar would've made winning really hard cuz Sand Veil. So, Landorus was just kind of "there".

I'm pushing 21 battles, 16:5 I think. 1667 Sun/Terrakion.

I've been using Beat up a lot. takes out focus sashes, and does some damage to psychics. :P

LOL using Future Sight on Terrakion. :P

After about 30 battles, I sit at about 1720. Seriously, I've only had like four good opponents so far. This was one of them: 99-85553-47706.

It's...an interesting battle to say the least. Idk why he kept using Icy Wind, tho.

EDIT: The two that I didn't use were Tyranitar and Scizor. I don't think Scizor would have done much, and using Ttar would've made winning really hard cuz Sand Veil. So, Landorus was just kind of "there".
That was me haha, I wasn't paying attention to the battle since I was doing homework and after such a big lead didn't really think until I could lose, then I looked at the screen again and realized I was actually in a tough spot. Anyway I kept on using Icy Wind because Cress is Choice Specs and I was way too unconcerntrated to switch out. ggwp

5,6,or 7 wins - 0 loss's (Not 100% sure due to battle serve long time for update)

And can someone please tell me the odds on the amount of protects in the following battle video 57-53007-35114?

That aggron I believe used protect between 3-5 times in a row if memory serves right (I don't have time to re-watch). Apologize if I mis-remembered, it felt like 3 or 5 times in a row. If it did turn out to happen that much does anyone know the odds of hand?

Also Trainer name is Matthew location michigan, ace trainer as sprite if anyone see's that it's probably me (Look for normal gem landorus with explosion lol)

5,6,or 7 wins - 0 loss's (Not 100% sure due to battle serve long time for update)

And can someone please tell me the odds on the amount of protects in the following battle video 57-53007-35114?

That aggron I believe used protect between 3-5 times in a row if memory serves right (I don't have time to re-watch). Apologize if I mis-remembered, it felt like 3 or 5 times in a row. If it did turn out to happen that much does anyone know the odds of hand?

Also Trainer name is Matthew location michigan, ace trainer as sprite if anyone see's that it's probably me (Look for normal gem landorus with explosion lol)

I watched the video it was 4 times protects chances of working halves each turn 100%, 50%, 25%, 12.5% etc.

I watched the video it was 4 times protects chances of working halves each turn 100%, 50%, 25%, 12.5% etc.
Thanks, forgot how protect chances worked off hand, I don't use the move often myself.

Also I have 7 wins and 2 opponents dc. My latest opponent dc'd just as he was wining lol.

3-0-3 so far. 3 wins were facerolls. 1 DC it kicked me off WiFi during the battle upload screen, not sure if it was me or the opponent. 2 others were ragequits.

Kuro* from New York likes to disconnect by the way- beware of that.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Kuro* could be anyone as that's the name set when the OT name deemed inappropriate by Nintendo's filters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)