AZCorazon's Trades [Gen 5] - DESPERATELY NEED A FEW POKES NOW!!!

Well, I left the Gliscor in my wants because I am still looking for a flawless version until I happen to breed or catch one. So, if you have the DW Gliscor matching my wants list, I will trade for that. Great name reference by the way haha. Let me know if you have that DW Gliscor from my wants (Impish and flawless)...and if you do we will trade for that. If not, we will work out something else.

Oh..I see now. I do not have a flawless dw gliscor :/ though I wish I did now. Lol I like to throw a lil comedy in. It seems to lighten the mood on smogon sometimes :)

Yeah it keeps the community alive :) Well, I like the adamant flawless conkledurr, and the DW Magikarp. What did you want from my list?

I'm heading to school now though, so I won't be able to trade until tonight or tomorrow just so you know.

Ill take clamperl if u have a deepseascale, gorebyss if not. Kinda want iron defense on it. Baton pass! :) and then ill take cursed body frillish. U ust have a smart phone :p no prob let me knw when ur ready

I checked your rules several times so please forgive me if I missed it. But do you require the other person to have a trade thread?

Jellicent LV 100 @ Bold
Cursed Body
EVs: 250/0/216/0/0/44
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Scald, Recover, Will-O-Wisp, Taunt
[OT: Alex]
Cloned Via AR By Me

Heatran LV 50 @ Naive (UT)
Flash Fire
EVs: 0/0/0/0/0/0
IVs: 30/31/31/30/31/31
Moves: Metal Sound, Crunch, Scary Face, Lava Plume
[OT: Kurt]
Cloned Via AR By Me

In response to your CMT I would like these. Also what Redis right does *the Jellicent have?

@ghostman - My UT Lv 1 Clamperl with Deep Sea Scale & my UT Lv 1 Cursed Body Frillish for your:

Adamant Conkledurr (flawless) & DW Magikarp. PM Me when ready.

@czechm8 - 2 Things: First, no...a trade thread isn't required, but it is easer and smoother for trades. Second, I am czechoslovakian in my blood line as well :) Just a random fact that came to mind viewing your name.

@Plusle - I can do that trade. PM The Details.

@Jeffery - According to your thread, there was nothing saying it wasn't fully-redistributable. It is not stated anywhere in your thread, and I was never told otherwise. But because you asked so nicely (sarcasm) I will take it down anyway. Thanks for wasting my time in writing this message because you were incapable of tracking your own transaction efficiently.

@triggz - Don't want a gigalith anymore, sorry.

Hey! You wanted me to CYT for the musketeer trio

I like the two Drillburs and the Gorebyss. VM me so we can set up a trade.
Hi. You might have missed my trade reply earlier, so I'm trying to bring it to your attention again.

If you don't need the trio, that's okay too! Just let me know.

Thanks.

hi an i use my last credit on this

Excadrill LV 100 @ Adamant (UT)
Sand Rush
EVs: 4/252/0/0/0/254
IVs: 31/31/31/0/31/31
Moves: X-Scissor, Swords Dance, Earthquake, Rock Slide
[OT: EE]
Cloned Via AR By Me

and i would also like to trade for these

Jellicent LV 100 @ Bold
Cursed Body
EVs: 250/0/216/0/0/44
Moves: Scald, Recover, Will-O-Wisp, Taunt
[OT: Alex]
Cloned Via AR By M

Glaceon [Kohaku] LV 100 @ Modest
Snow Cloak
EVs: 6/0/252/252/0/0
Moves: Mirror Coat, Blizzard, Ice Beam, Shadow Ball
[OT: Ain]
Cloned Via AR By Me

I cant update my thread anymore so if you could PM me then i can tell you what all i have new?

@Sir lu - Nope, don't need them anymore. Thanks though

@Thor - All I need is the DW Gliscor in my wants. If you have that we can trade. Otherwise, there's nothing.

@packersman333 - I saw:

lilcraziesDusknoir
OT Mana (Lilcrazy)
31/31/31/31/31/31
Impish
Available: lvl 56 252HP/28Atk/228Def Dusknoir (possible lvl 50 UT coming soon)
Egg Moves: Pain Split
Tutor Moves (trained version) Fire Punch, Thunder Punch
Redistribute Rights:
Fully Redistributable if you credit Lilcrazie and link Lilcrazie's thread

I want the trained version with the 2 punches and Pain split on it. I will do the adamant excadrill for that.

Hey, CMT for this?

Excadrill LV 100 @ Jolly (UT)
Sand Rush
EVs: 4/252/0/0/0/254
IVs: 31/31/31/5/31/31
Cloned Via AR By Me

Haha highfive for being the only other czechoslovakian I know on smogon lol. And I was wondering you would be interested in trading the adamant excadrill for

Swampert lv 100 or Lv 50 *shiny
Calm
EVs: 248hp 218 Def 44 SpDef
Stealth Rock
Roar
Earthquake
Avalanche
[OT Brad]
I also have it as a lvl 1 UT mudkip with yawn as an egg move if your interested.

@ooh shiny - I liked these. I hope it isn't too much to ask for both since it's an EV'd for 2 UT lv 1 pokes.

Name: Vulpix
Nature: timid
Ivs: 31 | x | 13 | 31 | 31 | 31
Evs: untouched
Ability: flash fire
OT: Wyatt
ID: 47503
Moves:
energy ball | hypnosis | ember

Name: Killerwhale's Yanma
Nature: Modest
Ivs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 30 | 31
HP GROUND
Evs: untouched
Ability: speed boost
OT: Boy
ID: 30707
Moves:
tackle | fore sight

@The only other czech - Haha I know right? Are you in czech republic or slovakia? If it were adamant or relaxed, I would say okay, but it's calm so I have to pass :/ What else do you have with flawless/near flawless IVs and good nature?

I ev'd that yanma not too long ago. I think it's the preferred smogon set build. It's not on my black yet. You may have to wait a day or two for me to transfer

hey,CMT for this guy

Japanese Drillbur LV 29 @ Jolly (UT)
Sand Rush
EVs: 0/0/0/0/0/0
IVs: 31/31/31/5/31/31

@ooh shiny - Alright, well the EV's don't bother me. I have the berries if necessary. Just let me know when you can trade them.

@delagci - I didn't see anything.

Tolan

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Not to be nosey, but aren't all of ExpertEvan's Pokemon Non Redis? And if so, why are they in your thread?

I was never told of this. And you're being 100% nosey, since you came into my thread for no reason. You didn't come for a CMT, to make an offer or otherwise. So, I don't know why you're even in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)