Sniper
Sniper
Sniper
Sniper

GDI

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
119 eggs to go from x/31/31/31/31/31 and 31/31/31/31/x/31 parents to 31/31/31/x/31/31.

I got so many of every other combination of quints that I started soft resetting for any spread that didn't inherit special attack (knocking down my chances from 1/24 to 1/6). It took 20 eggs to get one and every IV was inherited from one parent. I finally got it last night but it took 3 days with two quintflawless parents and I never want to see a stupid sword mon ever again.

After the RNG has so kindly given me 9 shinies, now that I've started to actively hunt a shiny down, I can't find them >_>

I want that shiny Pikachu

EDIT: Found a shiny Galvantula. Pikachu still eludes me...

Last edited:
48 win streak in battle maison. They have cobalion, zapdos and Landorus. I lose my first to cobalion, and revenge it with aegislah. They bring in zapdos, double team twice, while i swords dance twice. shadow sneak misses, it kills with heat wave. I bring in azumarril and belly drum, go to 20 hp after charge beam. aqua jet misses. It kills me with charge beam.
Its not fair.

Reactions: JES
So I was training in a Ice-type Friend Safari, and I saw a Snorunt on the screen. I was in auto-mode at this point, so I just clicked the "Kill Him" button and was done with it.

And then I saw it was shiny. And female.

I mean, it is just a Snorunt, but still.

It took me 2 hours to find a Kangaskhan in Glittering Cave. If I see another Machop I swear I'll Machop my 3DS in two! Not to mention I'm using an Adamant synchronizer and of course the only Kangaskhan I found was not Adamant...

It took me 2 hours to find a Kangaskhan in Glittering Cave. If I see another Machop I swear I'll Machop my 3DS in two! Not to mention I'm using an Adamant synchronizer and of course the only Kangaskhan I found was not Adamant...
I had a similar issue when I was searching for Kangas. The first encounter I got was a Kangaskhan... and it was Jolly (I was syncing for Adamant). Then it took me at least an hour to find another.
(If you're still looking btw, I have breeding leftovers I could give you)

Finally got a Suction Cups Octillery.

First attempt at chain fishing: chain of ~100, no Shiny.

This game really doesn't want me to get more Shinies than I've gotten in the past does it.

Recently, randomly disconnecting from matches at the Battle Spot where I could have won, only to have it count as a loss for me. Goddamn internet connection. I never disconnect, even when I lost, because why bother? But randomly disconnecting and getting losses because of it is really, really annoying.

Reactions: JES
So I've bred about let's say 25 boxes worth of honedges using the masuda method. NO SHINIES....or so i thought. I reached the box limit so i was releasing them mindlessly. I saw a hint of red when I just pressed release, and that shiny honedge went away. I honestly shed a tear. But then I thought I could just restart the game and find him in my boxes again....nope, I hadn't saved in a while, so i hadn't actually hatched him. Despite what happened, I'm not gonna give up. I've come too damn far dammit....
This almost happened to me a few days ago; I was breeding Gibles and one came out shiny without me realizing (cuz...you do other things when you're breeding). I wasn't satisfied with the IV and was about to release it when I noticed that it was a brighter blue than what I'm used to seeing so I now have a shiny slightly darker blue Garchomp!

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Been chain breeding a Ralts tonight. Just hatched a penta-flawless timid female (!) off pretty average parents. 31/31/31/31/x/31

Except the x = 0

Whyyyyyyy???

edit: gave up on a hex flawless and settled for penta missing attack like 10 eggs later. Makes up for it I guess

Last edited:
Been chain breeding a Ralts tonight. Just hatched a penta-flawless timid female (!) off pretty average parents. 31/31/31/31/x/31

Except the x = 0

Whyyyyyyy???

edit: gave up on a hex flawless and settled for penta missing attack like 10 eggs later. Makes up for it I guess
Why would you need a hex flawless anyway? Unless you wanted to use it for a parent or something...

Bred three penta Big Pecks Fletchlings before I got a penta Gale Wings. And the first two Big Pecks were female
With a penta aimpom father and a 3 IV adamant huge power bunnelby, every one in the first batch had 2-3 IVs and pickup/ cheek pouch. A penta huge power one only hatched during the 4th batch.

my bad day i had a chain of 35 skiddo then got screwed by that mutt furfrou i dont know if i spelled it right i hate that mutt

I accidentally released mine two. I spent an two day making a couple lv1oo pickup Pokemon and getting another.
Leftovers from Pickup is so hard to get though.

I wanted additional leftovers, and was using Sweet Scent to trigger hordes with 3 Lv100 Pickup users. I found a shiny Hoppip before I found more Leftovers. I have 3 Lefties now though, but bloody hell, took long enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)