Battle Frontier Max Stats Pokemon Database

Jumpman16

np: Michael Jackson - "Mon in the Mirror" (DW mix)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Fought a Cloyster in the Tower, you don't have it here in the database for L100 pokes because I'm assuming pretty much all of your data was picked up from the Factory, where you (rightly lol) only played Open Level. I guess I didn't notice until now that Cloyster wasn't a choice in Open Level Factory play, whatever...but yeah I'm going to add it here.

It has the same set as Annoycune, the Suicune that is the reason nobody should seriously play the Palace, where you cannot select your pokemon's attacks. Dive, Toxic, Protect, Double Team@Leftovers, and the above Suicune has 170 in HP/Def/SpD so I'm going to assume this Cloyster does too.

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I played a Substitute/Double Team/Softboiled/Seismic Toss Blissey in the Battle Pike (although it may have been Minimize). That's not on your list either, which yes, is strictly Battle Factory.

Edit: also I've given you the researcher badge.

Peterko

Never give up!
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
thank you skarm for the badge
thank you jumpman for the updates (yeah cloy is not in the factory open level, only in the lv. 50, battle 8-14 and probably 15-21)

...also added that blis

that articuno with reflect and rest also has double-edge and blizzard

you're welcome

there's another gardevoir in the factory round 6

Gardevoir
Docile
Salac Berry

Psychic
Shadow Ball
Endure
Destiny Bond

stats :
hp- 309
atk- 156
def- 198
sp.atk- 276
sp.def- 256
spd- 228

Peterko

Never give up!
ok here a little update from my tower doubles 118 run (stopped by ugly QC horn drill nido which got first twice in a row hitting both drills against my meta and gyarados, his partner kanga CH mega kicked zapdos after intimidate, poor latios had to take on all 4, 0-2, gg...)

MACHAMP (1) has rock tomb, not slide
DRAGONITE, leftovers, thunder wave, double team, hyper beam
REGIROCK, quick claw, double team, rock slide, hyper beam
ENTEI, double-edge, flamethrower
RAIKOU, double team, thunder
TYRANITAR, quick claw, curse, rock slide
LATIOS, shadowball, earthquake

that regice you haven't finished for round 5 that has curse and earthquake also has ice beam and counter w/ a brave nature holding leftovers

it`s stats are:
HP- 327
ATK- 132
DEF- 262
SP.ATK- 262
SP.DEF- 420
SPD- 108

I got this available round 4 though.

Peterko

Never give up!
well, looks like this will be my last update in a while, I won´t have much free time because I´m finishing university (spring 2007), but at least my battle frontier madness ended with a last big party, I won 37 straight single tourneys at the dome (previous record 17)

my team:
METAGROSS, adamant, lum, 341hp, 394at, 295def, 187sA, 213sD, 210speed, meteor mash, rock slide, earthquake, explosion (IVs 31/31/30/13/28/31)
ZAPDOS, rash, petaya, 321hp, 204at, 199def, 370sA, 190sD, 295speed, thunderbolt, hidden power ice 67, protect, substitute (IVs 26/19/24/23/27/27)
SNORLAX, adamant, female, immunity, leftovers, 512hp, 308at, 200def, 130sA, 268sD, 75speed, brick break, shadowball, rest, curse (IVs 31/31/25/10/31/10)

lost to a quagsire, duclops, granbull team...I chose a good duo (lax/zap) IMO, but in the wrong order, snorlax vs granbull, granbull CB mega kick 75% dmg, curse, mega kick #2 KOs...zapdos KOs granbull but has no chance against amnesia, ice beam, surf, quake, lefties quagsire

a few sets I came across which were not on my printed database version (updating)...

ARTICUNO, chesto, reflect, rest, blizzard, double-edge
DRAGONITE, brightpowder, dragon dance, aerial ace
DRAGONITE, shell bell, brick break, dragon claw
MOLTRES, white herb, overheat, double-edge
REGICE, amnesia, ice beam
REGIROCK, counter, rock slide, ?explosion?
REGISTEEL, brightpowder, ice punch, thunderbolt, earthquake, aerial ace
REGISTEEL, white herb, aerial ace, psych up, superpower,
SNORLAX, return, shadowball
ZAPDOS, thunder, rain dance, double team
ZAPODS, thunder, double-edge, drill peck, rain dance

that entei with solarbeam and sunny day is a modest nature with fire blast and reflect

Just recently lost by hax at trainer 15. Sceptile`s leaf blade worked its wonders once again.

Also that regice with amnesia and ice beam also has rest and thunderwave. That zapdos with thunder, rd, double team also has reflect with a modest nature.

That latios with shadow ball, earthquake also has psychic and aerial ace w/ a hardy nature IIRC. That other latios with calm mind and dragon claw also has thunderwave but forgot the last move w/ a modest nature.

This is perhaps one of the most unbelievably helpful things made for Emerald, right up there next to cloning. Speed guessing is no longer an issue now, thanks a lot man.

that lapras with shell bell and iron tail also has psychic, thunderbolt, and double-edge w/ docile nature and stats:

HP- 385
Atk- 253
Def- 180
Sp.atk - 253
SP.def: 210
Spd: 140

Jumpman16

np: Michael Jackson - "Mon in the Mirror" (DW mix)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Thanks for your contributions, nevada11, I've updated the database to reflect them all. I also adjusted that Lapras's IVs upwards to 31 to match the rest of the database (yours reflect where you personally were in the Factory) as Peterko has done for your prior contributions so don't worry about it now or ever.

In the Factory, I just battled a Latios with Luster Purge, Ice Beam, and Thunderbolt on the 36th battle.
It 4 turned my team. Weezing got KOed before it could explode, Lapras managed to IB it to 25% or so, and Rhydon's QC didn't work.

And I should probably mention: I split this into chunks and put the whole thing on my iPod :P I always listen to it when I'm battling, and now I can check movesets, too. :D

Thanks for your contributions, nevada11, I've updated the database to reflect them all. I also adjusted that Lapras's IVs upwards to 31 to match the rest of the database (yours reflect where you personally were in the Factory) as Peterko has done for your prior contributions so don't worry about it now or ever.
If you mean, I don't need to help, I'm still happy to post movesets on my reentals from the factory

Great guide, very useful. You should put this on GameFAQs or something. I'll be looking out for things that aren't on your list.

EDIT: Could I have your permission to use this information in a Battle Frontier Guide? Giving complete credit to you of course.

Good job of course, but you know I've been using your Factory list from the beginning on. :D

IMO the numbers from 5 and upwards don't matter in Factory (and therefore I don't think they matter anywhere), because I've seen the 7-Tyranitar with DD/Slide/Focus Band in the 5th series and the Blizzard/Thunder/BB-Regice was also seen before 7.

Furthermore some updates, but the stats need to be recalculated:
~ ZAPDOS (5), docile, shell bell, 305,263,190,333,200,220, thunderbolt, drill peck, thunder wave, light screen
~ SUICUNE (5), modest, chesto berry, 313,142,238,276,238,241, surf, double team, calm mind, rest
~ REGICE (5), modest, chesto berry, 336,97,208,298,408,108, ice beam, thunderbolt, amnesia, rest

Peterko

Never give up!
hey fatum, thnx man

recalculated and added those 3 (or 2 because that zapdos was already there) + a new metagross (thnx german trainer raffael) and fixed a few errors

@DChiuch: well I don´t have a problem with that, maybe you could use a link instead of the whole thing, at least unless it´s incomplete

This was probably my last try in Factory, because http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/6692/img1120bd5.jpg :D

Well, at first a load of new Pokés and then some hints for people who still want to earn the gold symbol.

Most stats need to be recalculated again.. The minus behind a number in brackets means that I may have fought it at least one series before I actually got it. (Nevertheless, I still think that 5 is identical to anything above.)
~ LATIOS (5), adamant, brightpowder, 348,220,243,252,240,240, earthquake, shadow ball, dragon dance, recover
~ REGIROCK (5), adamant, quick claw, 348,311,420,108,220,120, hyper beam, focus punch, rock slide, double team
~ REGISTEEL (5), thunder wave, double team, ancientpower
~ STARMIE (5), leftovers, surf (might not be the twave/cray set, because lefties aren't known there)
~ DRAGONITE (6), modest, shell bell, 313,264,216,317,226,249, dragon claw, thunderbolt, surf, flamethrower - tyvm for luckhaxing me to gold, Draggy :D
~ ENTEI (6), modest, chesto berry, 361,230,196,295,176,289, flamethrower, double team, calm mind, rest (looks suspicious, but no, I haven't taken it :D)
~ SALAMENCE (6), dragon dance, rock slide
~ REGISTEEL (7-), adamant, white herb, 343,204,378,167,378,136, superpower, aerial ace, swagger, psych up
~ TYRANITAR (7), hardy, quick claw, 341,367,256,289,236,158, crunch, aerial ace, earthquake, attract
~ MOLTRES (7), safeguard, double-edge, steel wing (probably the similar 5-Moltres; supporting my belief about 5+ lol)

And now some advice about Factory:
~ The original sixpack Pokés are better than the others, but the difference isn't too great in (1)-(3). You'll want as many legends as possible from (5) on, that's why try to swap whenever there is something interesting to get.
~ Avoid swapping from (4)/(5) on, because the better-DV'ed Pokés start to gain the advantage you need to survive 42 battles in total. (In (7) all my sixpack Pokés which were in the database were completely 31, but the Gardy and later Meta I got for Espy were only 3. I might not have lost the 49th battle if I hadn't traded. :D)

Good luck/hax, you'll need it..lol

Playing Tower (still need 100 for the trophy) and have seen something new, lol..

MACHAMP, double team, focus punch
TYRANITAR, curse, brick break, rock slide (QC didn't work or it is a totally new one)

I'll edit if I see more new stuff within this try..

It seems like you cant get tower pokes in the factory. Most of the tower pokes cant even be found there (pre-evos, things like cloyster).

Peterko

Never give up!
yes you can, at lv.50 in the factory (battle 1-21), there is also a list of those on the first page (somewhere in the middle), but that one is far from complete because I didn´t play lv.50 often...and it´s not like you would need all the movesets from the "weaker" pkmn to be succesful in the other buildings

So then in the Tower, and other facilities, you can find Pokes from both the lv.50 and lv.100 Factory? But are there Pokes that are tower exclusive?

that shell bell dragonite has brick break, d-claw, flamethrower and ice beam and is modest

i also had a modest raikou@chesto with t-wave, cm, tbolt and rest which isnt in the database

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)