Resource Battle Stadium Damage Calculator Thread

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
sorry not sorry for double post

https://cantsay.github.io/resources/ko-chance-calculator/ (if it doesn't work try http)

Added a web implementation of DaWoblefet's new KO Chance Calculator! You can read up on how to use it here, but is has some pretty groovy application! It's capable of accurately working out the odds of your pokemon living up to 5 attacks (more than 5 starts to crash browsers, use the Java Applet if you need to calc more than 5) - this has utility in doubles obviously, but also in singles for accurately calcing multi-hit moves (as described in the link provided) and also successive attacks with stat drops, such as a Draco Meteor followed up by a -2 Draco Meteor. Enjoy!

Shadow Shield is listed twice in the Ability section.

Multi-hit moves and Parental Bond do not interact properly with Multiscale and Shadow Shield.

Unlike Sitrus Berry, Figy and other 50% recovery berries give inaccurate KO chances. For example, if a move deals 71% - 85% damage, a Pokemon holding a Mago Berry has merely a chance to be 2HKO'd, but the calculator will call it a guaranteed 2HKO.

The Victory Star tab does not affect KO chance when accounting for accuracy.

I do not know of any damage calculator that does any of those things properly, but I suppose they should be mentioned anyway. Regardless, this is the best damage calculator overall - great work.

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
Preliminary support for gen 8 is up!

Dynamax (including Dynamax Levels, for other devs interested the formula is Math.floor(HP * (1.5 + (dmaxLevel * 0.05))) (yes floor, not pokeRound)), Max Moves, and all new Pokemon (and hopefully moves/abilities) are supported! A huge thanks to the guys at the TT calc, without whom this wouldn't have been possible in anywhere as short a timeframe.

Here's what you should know:
- Dynamax using the "Dynamax" button! This will automatically set all your moves to be Max moves, though you can manually reverse this to calc with regular moves by unchecking the "Max" button next to the move. This also works in reverse, for testing Max moves on a regular Pokemon.
- Dynamaxing will automatically increase your HP by the amount specified by your Dynamax Level.
- Yes, max fighting and max poison moves are sometimes weaker than their non-max counterparts. This is not a bug.
- If you find something that isn't supported yet, or you think is wrong, please report it right here in this thread! There's still a whole bunch of stuff missing, and we need your help to add it all! If possible, please include a description of how a mechanic is meant to work if it's something we haven't reported yet, or a screenshot if there's something wrong with the calc.

Terrain multiplier should be 1.3x (source?)
Max moves don't update names up the top, Max Giga Drain still shows "HP Restored" message, etc.
Weight-based moves deal 0 damage to Dynamaxed mons, but there needs to be an explanatory message ("aim for the horn next time" isn't terribly helpful)
Body Press should use Def stat in calculations
Megas still exist in Gen 8 (lol
i thought i got rid of these send help)
Items... Utility Umbrella especially???
Add Zacian/Zama abilities properly (+1/+1, akin to Intimidate)
Add missing move flags (hasSecondaryEffect, isBite, etc.) and accuracy
Add Fishous Rend/Bolt Beak (Doubled) as moves, as well as support for auto doubling with speed calculations (discuss? discussion was had and this idea is bad)
SETS

Happy calcing, and please report every single thing you find! Also, if you have sets that you'd like to add, refer to the OP and post 'em here!
The OP said:
Use this tool to paste a PS importable moveset directly into it, and it'll spit out some code for us!
you paste this:
HTML:
Example Name (Aegislash) @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 69 HP / 4 Atk / 20 Def
Naughty Nature
- Head Smash
- Frustration
- Gyro Ball
- Hidden Power Ice
Which gives us this:
HTML:
  "Aegislash" {
    "Example Name": {
      "level": 50,
      "evs": {
        "hp": 69
        "at": 4
        "df": 20
      },
      "nature": "Naughty",
      "ability": "Stance Change",
      "item": "Safety Goggles",
      "moves": [
        "Head Smash",
        "Frustration",
        "Gyro Ball",
        "Hidden Power Ice"
      ]
    }
  },
Paste what you get between [HTML][/HTML] tags to keep the formatting and we'll love you forever!

Last edited:
Here's some gen 8 sets from analyses I've finished.
Mimikyu:
HTML:
{
  "Mimikyu": {
    "Sweeper": {
      "level": "50",
        "at": 252,
        "sd": 4,
        "sp": 252
      },
      "ivs": {
        "hp": 31,
        "at": 31,
        "df": 31,
        "sa": 31,
        "sd": 31,
        "sp": 31
      },
      "nature": "Jolly",
      "ability": "Disguise",
      "item": "Life Orb",
        "Play Rough",
        "Shadow Claw",
        "Shadow Sneak",
        "Swords Dance"
      ]
    }
  }
}
Mamoswine:
HTML:
{
  "Mamoswine": {
    "Stealth Rocks Lead": {
      },
      },
      "ability": "Thick Fat",
      "item": "Focus Sash",
        "Earthquake",
        "Icicle Spear",
        "Ice Shard",
        "Superpower"
      ]
    }
  }
}

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Darkest Lariat seems to not properly ignore enemy defense boosts.

Rock Blast and other multi-hit moves result in multi-hit Max Moves in the calc, which leads to some absurd numbers. Seems good, right?

Togekiss currently doesn't have a set on the calculator, which makes calcing defenses against it a pain right now.
Code:
Togekiss @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Serene Grace
Level: 50
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Air Slash
- Flamethrower
- Dazzling Gleam
- Ancient Power
Four attacks are included since Toge commonly runs one of the last two moves. If we need to calc against Nasty Plot, we can just add +2 SpA by hand.

Last edited:

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
Darkest Lariat seems to not properly ignore enemy defense boosts.
This is proving to be harder than I thought to fix, but I'll get to it in the next day or so :D Fixed!

Togekiss currently doesn't have a set on the calculator, which makes calcing defenses against it a pain right now.
Code:
Togekiss @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Serene Grace
Level: 50
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Air Slash
- Flamethrower
- Dazzling Gleam
- Ancient Power
Four attacks are included since Toge commonly runs one of the last two moves. If we need to calc against Nasty Plot, we can just add +2 SpA by hand.
Added Togekiss anyway, but in the future it'd be great if you could do this :)
The OP said:
If you notice something's missing that you think everyone would benefit from being able to calc, please provide it here in this thread so we can add it ASAP. Use this tool to paste a PS importable moveset directly into it, and it'll spit out some code for us!
you paste this:
HTML:
Example Name (Aegislash) @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 69 HP / 4 Atk / 20 Def
Naughty Nature
- Head Smash
- Frustration
- Gyro Ball
- Hidden Power Ice
Which gives us this:
HTML:
  "Aegislash" {
    "Example Name": {
      "level": 50,
        "hp": 69
        "at": 4
        "df": 20
      },
      "nature": "Naughty",
      "ability": "Stance Change",
      "item": "Safety Goggles",
        "Head Smash",
        "Frustration",
        "Gyro Ball",
        "Hidden Power Ice"
      ]
    }
  },
Paste what you get between [HTML][/HTML] tags to keep the formatting and we'll love you forever!
E: just seen your edit re: multihit moves, thought I'd fixed that in an earlier commit... I'll revisit it after Darkest Lariat Looked at this again, still seems to be fixed. Please let me know if it's still broken, with a screenshot of the entire site/steps to recreate it.

Last edited:
Multi-hit moves, set damage moves, moves with variable power, Poison-type moves, and Fighting-type moves have the wrong max power.

Moves introduced in gen 8 are always stated to have a 0% chance to KO after accuracy.

Dauntless Shield does not give an automatic +1 Defense.

Breaking Swipe is not treated as a spread move (not relevant to singles, but it can be inconvenient since this calc is so good for general use).

Although not relevant yet, the following foreign dex Pokemon are not in the calculator: Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur, Squirtle, Wartortle, Blastoise, Mewtwo, Celebi, Jirachi, Keldeo, Rowlet, Dartrix, Decidueye, Litten, Torracat, Incineroar, Popplio, Brionne, Primarina, and Necrozma.

Double Iron Bash is not listed as an attack.

It would also be nice to remove items and moves that no longer exist to reduce clutter.

That's all I can find for now. As usual, this is the best damage calculator overall.

Last edited:

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
Multi-hit moves, set damage moves, moves with variable power, Poison-type moves, and Fighting-type moves have the wrong max power.
Fixed Poison- and Fighting-type moves, at a cursory glance I couldn't see any other (Multi-hit, set damage, etc) that weren't working properly. If you can give me specific examples I'd be happy to fix!
Moves introduced in gen 8 are always stated to have a 0% chance to KO after accuracy.
This is because they don't have accuracy values in the calc (yet). I am in the process of fixing this.
Dauntless Shield does not give an automatic +1 Defense.
Fixed!
Breaking Swipe is not treated as a spread move (not relevant to singles, but it can be inconvenient since this calc is so good for general use).
Fixed! Worth noting that I know some other moves are still missing flags too (mostly hasSecondaryEffect and makesContact, but probably a few more isSpread too - I'm adding these as I do accuracy, but I'll still probably miss a few :x )
Although not relevant yet, the following foreign dex Pokemon are not in the calculator: Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur, Squirtle, Wartortle, Blastoise, Mewtwo, Celebi, Jirachi, Keldeo, Rowlet, Dartrix, Decidueye, Litten, Torracat, Incineroar, Popplio, Brionne, Primarina, and Necrozma.
Leaving these out was intentional - I'm just gonna add them back when they get officially released. If you or anyone anyone feels like this is a bad idea and wants them in now lmk and I'll add them back now. These have been freed!
Double Iron Bash is not listed as an attack.
Fixed!
It would also be nice to remove items and moves that no longer exist to reduce clutter.
I'll prioritize the other stuff, but this is still on the list. Just a little lower down.
That's all I can find for now. As usual, this is the best damage calculator overall.
Thanks so much, for the compliment and the reports! Anything else at all, please let us know!

Fixed Poison- and Fighting-type moves, at a cursory glance I couldn't see any other (Multi-hit, set damage, etc) that weren't working properly. If you can give me specific examples I'd be happy to fix!
Some moves essentially have custom max powers. Serebii has them all listed properly. The following are moves that exist in the calc that have the wrong max powers, with the correct max powers listed beside them.

Bone Rush - 130
Bullet Seed - 130
Double Hit - 120
Double Iron Bash - 140
Double Kick - 80
Dragon Darts - 130
Dual Chop - 130
Electro Ball - 130
Final Gambit - 100
Fling - 100
Fury Swipes - 100
Gear Grind - 130
Grass Knot - 130
Gyro Ball - 130
Heat Crash - 130
Heavy Slam - 130
Icicle Spear - 130
Low Kick - 100
Multi-Attack - 95 (Regular power needs to be changed from 90 to 120 as well)
Night Shade - 100
Pin Missile - 130
Power Trip - 130
Revenge - 80
Reversal - 100
Rock Blast - 130
Seismic Toss - 75
Sheer Cold - 130
Stored Power - 130
Tail Slap - 130
Weather Ball - 130

OHKO moves have 130 max power. While Sheer Cold is in the calc, Fissure, Horn Drill, and Guillotine are not. These are useful moves on some variants of respectable Pokemon like Excadrill, Snorlax, and Lapras, so it is probably worth putting them in for the convenience of max move power damage calculation. Also, Multi-Attack should become the type matching Silvally's Memory item as a max move, and Weather Ball should become the type matching the weather as a max move.

Weirdly, while the +1 Defense from Dauntless Shield appears to be there now, it doesn't seem to apply in the damage calculation. Attacks still do the same damage to a Zamazenta that has what reads as +1 Defense with Dauntless Shield as they would when lacking the automatic +1 Defense from having another ability. For example, a Zamazenta with Defeatist rightly shows no +1 Defense boost, but it takes the same damage as when it has the apparently phantom +1 Defense from Dauntless Shield. When manually applying a +1 Defense boost while having Dauntless Shield, the calc then says Zamazenta has +2 like it should, though Zamazenta is actually taking damage like it only has +1 and not +2. This also affects the damage output of Body Press.

Leftovers and Black Sludge give incorrect KO chances. For example:

252 Atk Strong Jaw Boltund Thunder Fang vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Mandibuzz: 92-110 (42.3 - 50.6%) -- 98.9% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery (84.79% chance to 3HKO after accuracy)

This is definitely wrong, as taking 92 damage minimum and recovering only 13 out of 217 HP from Leftovers easily guarantees that the attack will always 3HKO, not merely have a 98.9% chance to do so. The inaccuracy of KO chances with Leftovers / Black Sludge is seen even more clearly here:

252 Atk Magnet Strong Jaw Boltund Thunder Fang vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Toxapex: 84-102 (53.5 - 64.9%) -- 23.4% chance to 2HKO after Black Sludge recovery (21.12% chance to 2HKO after accuracy)

252 Atk Magnet Strong Jaw Boltund Thunder Fang vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Toxapex: 84-102 (53.5 - 64.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Black Sludge recovery

The first is from the Battle Stadium calc, and the second is from the Trainer Tower calc. The TT calc definitely has the correct 2HKO chance given the damage.

Thanks for all the fixes so far. It's really appreciated.

It does, but as it's a non-damaging move, we haven't added it to the calc. More often than not you're better off calcing a damaging move that they might potentially have in its place.
I have seen it have Sword Dance, so I thought it was the same things. I would use it to see how much damage the D-Max Move of DD does.

Thick Fat Azumarill

Certified Pasta Enjoyer
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
A minor nitpick, but the showdown link still redirects to the (now defunct) old battle spot room. Could it be changed to redirect to the new room?

Leftovers and Black Sludge give incorrect KO chances. For example:

252 Atk Strong Jaw Boltund Thunder Fang vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Mandibuzz: 92-110 (42.3 - 50.6%) -- 98.9% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery (84.79% chance to 3HKO after accuracy)

This is definitely wrong, as taking 92 damage minimum and recovering only 13 out of 217 HP from Leftovers easily guarantees that the attack will always 3HKO, not merely have a 98.9% chance to do so. The inaccuracy of KO chances with Leftovers / Black Sludge is seen even more clearly here:

252 Atk Magnet Strong Jaw Boltund Thunder Fang vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Toxapex: 84-102 (53.5 - 64.9%) -- 23.4% chance to 2HKO after Black Sludge recovery (21.12% chance to 2HKO after accuracy)

252 Atk Magnet Strong Jaw Boltund Thunder Fang vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Toxapex: 84-102 (53.5 - 64.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Black Sludge recovery

The first is from the Battle Stadium calc, and the second is from the Trainer Tower calc. The TT calc definitely has the correct 2HKO chance given the damage.
This problem with Leftovers and Black Sludge is still present in the calc today. There are some other minor problems still around, but the Leftovers / Black Sludge issue definitely seems like the most important one to fix.

It's great to see how quickly this calc is always updated with the latest moves. I love not having to use Rock Blast as a substitute for Scale Shot by changing the type to Dragon like on other calcs. lol I'm sure the full effects of moves like Expanding Force are already coming. Thanks for all the work.

This is an awkward time to do this with the metagame about to change, but suggesting some new/updated sets. The updates were very small like Phantom Force over Shadow Claw on Mimikyu and Life Orb as preferred item on Gyarados.

Also would it be possible to support GMAX mons? It would make it easier to import sets from Showdown and it is more relevant gameplay-wise now due to the special Max moves the Galar starters get. (I believe they are hard-coded to be 160 BP regardless of the original move's BP). Thanks so much for maintaining this resource.

Code:
{
  "Cinderace": {
    "Dynamax Sweeper": {
      "avs": {
        "hp": 0,
        "df": 0,
        "sa": 0,
      },
      },
        "Pyro Ball",
        "High Jump Kick",
        "Sucker Punch",
        "Bounce"
      ]
    }
  }
}
Code:
{
  "Dragapult": {
    "Hex": {
        "hp": 236,
        "at": 0,
        "df": 196,
        "sd": 0,
        "sp": 76
      },
      },
      "nature": "Timid",
      "ability": "Infiltrator",
      "item": "Leftovers",
        "Hex",
        "Draco Meteor",
        "Dragon Darts",
        "Dragon Pulse"
      ]
    }
  }
}
Code:
{
      },
      },
        "Play Rough",
        "Phantom Force",
        "Shadow Sneak",
        "Drain Punch"
      ]
    }
  }
}

{
    "Kee Berry": {
        "hp": 132,
        "df": 108,
        "sp": 12
      },
      },
      "nature": "Adamant",
      "item": "Kee Berry",
        "Phantom Force",
        "Shadow Sneak",
        "Play Rough",
        "Drain Punch"
      ]
    }
  }
}
Code:
{
  "Snorlax": {
    "Assault Vest": {
        "df": 252,
        "sp": 0
      },
      },
      "item": "Assault Vest",
        "Body Slam",
        "Iron Head",
        "Thunder Punch",
        "Heat Crash"
      ]
    }
  }
}

{
    "Yawn Cycle": {
        "hp": 228,
        "sd": 28,
      },
      },
      "nature": "Impish",
        "Body Slam",
        "Heavy Slam",
        "Heat Crash",
        "Darkest Lariat"
      ]
    }
  }
}
Code:
{
  "Gyarados": {
    "SET NAME": {
      },
      },
      "ability": "Intimidate",
        "Waterfall",
        "Bounce",
        "Power Whip",
        "Earthquake"
      ]
    }
  }
}
Code:
{
  "Rillaboom": {
    "Choice Band": {
      },
      },
      "ability": "Grassy Surge",
      "item": "Choice Band",
        "Knock Off",
        "Grassy Glide",
        "U-turn",
        "Drum Beating"
      ]
    }
  }
}

{
        "hp": 212,
        "sp": 44
      },
      },
        "Knock Off",
        "Grassy Glide",
        "U-turn",
        "Drum Beating"
      ]
    }
  }
}
Code:
{
  "Primarina": {
        "hp": 252,
        "sa": 252,
        "sp": 4
      },
      },
      "nature": "Modest",
      "ability": "Torrent",
        "Sparkling Aria",
        "Moonblast",
        "Energy Ball",
        "Aqua Jet"
      ]
    }
  }
}

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
This is an awkward time to do this with the metagame about to change, but suggesting some new/updated sets. The updates were very small like Phantom Force over Shadow Claw on Mimikyu and Life Orb as preferred item on Gyarados.

Also would it be possible to support GMAX mons? It would make it easier to import sets from Showdown and it is more relevant gameplay-wise now due to the special Max moves the Galar starters get. (I believe they are hard-coded to be 160 BP regardless of the original move's BP). Thanks so much for maintaining this resource.

Code:
{
  "Cinderace": {
    "Dynamax Sweeper": {
      "avs": {
      },
      },
        "Pyro Ball",
        "High Jump Kick",
        "Sucker Punch",
        "Bounce"
      ]
    }
  }
}
Code:
{
  "Dragapult": {
    "Hex": {
        "hp": 236,
        "df": 196,
        "sp": 76
      },
      },
      "ability": "Infiltrator",
        "Hex",
        "Draco Meteor",
        "Dragon Darts",
        "Dragon Pulse"
      ]
    }
  }
}
Code:
{
      },
      },
        "Play Rough",
        "Phantom Force",
        "Shadow Sneak",
        "Drain Punch"
      ]
    }
  }
}

{
    "Kee Berry": {
        "hp": 132,
        "df": 108,
        "sp": 12
      },
      },
      "item": "Kee Berry",
        "Phantom Force",
        "Shadow Sneak",
        "Play Rough",
        "Drain Punch"
      ]
    }
  }
}
Code:
{
      },
      },
        "Body Slam",
        "Iron Head",
        "Thunder Punch",
        "Heat Crash"
      ]
    }
  }
}

{
    "Yawn Cycle": {
        "hp": 228,
        "sd": 28,
      },
      },
      "nature": "Impish",
        "Body Slam",
        "Heavy Slam",
        "Heat Crash",
        "Darkest Lariat"
      ]
    }
  }
}
Code:
{
  "Gyarados": {
    "SET NAME": {
      },
      },
        "Waterfall",
        "Bounce",
        "Power Whip",
        "Earthquake"
      ]
    }
  }
}
Code:
{
    "Choice Band": {
      },
      },
      "item": "Choice Band",
        "Knock Off",
        "Grassy Glide",
        "U-turn",
        "Drum Beating"
      ]
    }
  }
}

{
        "hp": 212,
        "sp": 44
      },
      },
        "Knock Off",
        "Grassy Glide",
        "U-turn",
        "Drum Beating"
      ]
    }
  }
}
Code:
{
  "Primarina": {
      },
      },
      "ability": "Torrent",
        "Sparkling Aria",
        "Moonblast",
        "Energy Ball",
        "Aqua Jet"
      ]
    }
  }
}
cant say did some set updates, and I've just finished support for gmax mons. if there's anything wrong let us know! (Also, thanks for providing them in the calc format and not just an importable!)

This problem with Leftovers and Black Sludge is still present in the calc today. There are some other minor problems still around, but the Leftovers / Black Sludge issue definitely seems like the most important one to fix.

It's great to see how quickly this calc is always updated with the latest moves. I love not having to use Rock Blast as a substitute for Scale Shot by changing the type to Dragon like on other calcs. lol I'm sure the full effects of moves like Expanding Force are already coming. Thanks for all the work.
Still trying to work on this one, can't manage to spot the difference between the TT calc and ours... hopefully I'll have it resolved soon!
New move effects are still (slowly) being added, getting to them when I find the time. A few of them (cough, Triple Axel, cough) actually require some pretty large changes to our code, so they may take some time. thanks for your patience!

As an aside, I disabled our % to KO after accuracy if the move doesn't have an accuracy in the calc yet (this mainly happens with newer moves) - hopefully you won't see any (0.00% after accuracy) any more!

Last edited:

Thick Fat Azumarill

Certified Pasta Enjoyer
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Hi, just wanted to suggest a few sets

Lycanroc-Dusk:
HTML:
{
  "Lycanroc-Dusk": {
    "Sash Counter": {
      },
      },
      "ability": "Tough Claws",
      "item": "",
        "Accelerock",
        "Close Combat",
        "Counter",
        "Stealth Rock"
      ]
    }
  }
}

Porygon-Z:
HTML:
{
  "Porygon-Z": {
    "Nasty Plot": {
        "hp": 4,
      },
      },
      "ability": "Adaptability",
        "Hyper Beam",
        "Tri Attack",
        "Thunderbolt",
        "Dark Pulse"
      ]
    }
  }
}

Magnezone:
HTML:
{
  "Magnezone": {
    "Sturdy Weakness Policy": {
      },
      },
      "ability": "Sturdy",
      "item": "Weakness Policy",
        "Thunderbolt",
        "Flash Cannon",
        "Body Press",
        "Steel Beam"
      ]
    }
  }
}

Arcanine:
HTML:
{
  "Arcanine": {
    "Defensive": {
      },
      },
      "nature": "Bold",
      "item": "Sitrus Berry",
        "Flamethrower",
        "Will-O-Wisp",
        "Morning Sun",
        "Snarl"
      ]
    }
  }
}

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
Surging Strikes and Dual Wingbeat should have 130 power as max moves. Also, Lash Out is not in the calculator.
Did! Thanks once again for the report :D

(Lash Out is implemented as two moves, Lash Out and Lash Out (Doubled), a la Bolt Beak/Fishous Rend because I didn't want to add a "Stats lowered this turn" box to the UI and to keep it consistent. If this is annoying then I can make it a checkbox instead, please let me know!)

Did! Thanks once again for the report :D

(Lash Out is implemented as two moves, Lash Out and Lash Out (Doubled), a la Bolt Beak/Fishous Rend because I didn't want to add a "Stats lowered this turn" box to the UI and to keep it consistent. If this is annoying then I can make it a checkbox instead, please let me know!)
The way you implemented it is fine. Thanks!

Astral Barrage and Glacial Lance are not entered properly as spread moves. Other than that, everything from Crown Tundra that has been added to the calculator looks correct.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)