Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Well I've had it up to hear with updates, I want to join the fun.

2vs2 Singles
DQ Time: 3 Days
Restricted Moves: 2 Direct Recovery Moves / 5 Chills per Pokemon.

Arena: The Bosses' Way

The arena is in a darkened, concrete indoor Gym with a large throne chair placed on top of a stone balcony with two flanking concrete brickwork stairwells on either side. In front of this lies a standard Gym floor pattern, with a twist. The arena is lined by 6 surrounding blue orbed poles that generate an electric field that keeps the Pokemon inside the 20 W x 40 L X 15 H (feet) arena. If any Pokemon other than an Electric or Ground type hits the barrier, they will suffer 4 HP damage. Resistance to electricity will reduce this damage by 2, while Weakness to electricity will increase it by 2.

Because it is enclosed, weather moves will not work in this arena. It has no water sources and the concrete is too thick and musty to be dug through. The arena has fairly low natural lighting, but most Pokemon can see just fine, and if the electric field is hit it will generate light.
Accepted, Items OFF, Switch = KO.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Deck Knight said:
Well I've had it up to hear with updates, I want to join the fun.

2vs2 Singles
DQ Time: 3 Days
Restricted Moves: 2 Direct Recovery Moves / 5 Chills per Pokemon.

Arena: The Bosses' Way

The arena is in a darkened, concrete indoor Gym with a large throne chair placed on top of a stone balcony with two flanking concrete brickwork stairwells on either side. In front of this lies a standard Gym floor pattern, with a twist. The arena is lined by 6 surrounding blue orbed poles that generate an electric field that keeps the Pokemon inside the 20 W x 40 L X 15 H (feet) arena. If any Pokemon other than an Electric or Ground type hits the barrier, they will suffer 4 HP damage. Resistance to electricity will reduce this damage by 2, while Weakness to electricity will increase it by 2.

Because it is enclosed, weather moves will not work in this arena. It has no water sources and the concrete is too thick and musty to be dug through. The arena has fairly low natural lighting, but most Pokemon can see just fine, and if the electric field is hit it will generate light.
Accepted, Items OFF, Switch = KO.
With All Abilities per our IRC back and forth.

We need a Ref for this.

I'll ref you, Venser and Dogfish. Send me your squads and I'll setup the OP of your battle!

EDIT: Change DK/Dogfish to Dogfish/Venser since they posted their battle earlier

I'll ref Dogfish and Deck, but how many battles are you currently in Dogfish?
If adding this would make it three or less, the battle is still on. PM me your squads, and give me some time, and I'll open the battle.

DarkSlay

Guess who's back? Na na na! *breakdances*
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Seeking Battle

Standard Battle (3v3)
Singles
DQ: 3 Days
2 Recovery/Rest moves and 5 chills
Arena:

Desert Oasis (Day)

This oasis is used as a refuge for thirsty, weary travelers traversing the hot desert. This arena features a small pool of water in the center surrounded by a handful of tropical trees and a small grass patch surrounding the body of water. The oasis is surrounded by a vast sandy desert with no obstacles in sight. The sun is quite bright, but the oasis makes the surrounding area fairly comfortable for all Pokemon. However, it's nearly impossible to set up a Rain or Hail storm in this hot desert during the day. The ground is made up of a pliable sand material, meaning that Pokemon can Dig here.

Summary of Restrictions: No Rain Dance/Drizzle, no Hail/Snow Warning.

Ice-eyes

Simper Fi
Seeking Battle

Standard Battle (3v3)
Singles
2 Recovery/Rest moves and 5 chills
Arena:

Desert Oasis (Day)

This oasis is used as a refuge for thirsty, weary travelers traversing the hot desert. This arena features a small pool of water in the center surrounded by a handful of tropical trees and a small grass patch surrounding the body of water. The oasis is surrounded by a vast sandy desert with no obstacles in sight. The sun is quite bright, but the oasis makes the surrounding area fairly comfortable for all Pokemon. However, it's nearly impossible to set up a Rain or Hail storm in this hot desert during the day. The ground is made up of a pliable sand material, meaning that Pokemon can Dig here.

Summary of Restrictions: No Rain Dance/Drizzle, no Hail/Snow Warning.
All (unlocked) abilities.
Switch = KO.
Items disabled.

Plusle is reffing as per IRC.

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
2v2 Singles
2 days
Two uses of Recover/Rest and 5 chills
Deep in a dark forest with tall trees and a clearing with a good sized pond.

Ice-eyes

Simper Fi
1v1 Singles
5 chills, no recovery
Arena: A medium-sized, bare room, with a pool in the centre - not deep, but enough to fully submerge most mons.

Format: 3v3 Singles
DQ: 2 days
Restrictions: 2 uses of Recover/Rest and 5 chills
Arena: A 16' wide square pagoda that is 12' high within a 40' radius circular patio of stone surrounded by 10' deep water. The arena is founded on stone. To get a feel for the looks of this arena, google "Aquarium Park Sonic Colors."

3v3 Singles
3 days dq
arena: a lake beach surrounded by mountains. serene save for the occasional sandstorm.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
3v3 Singles
3 days dq
arena: a lake beach surrounded by mountains. serene save for the occasional sandstorm.
I accept.
Switch = KO
One Ability
No Items

Ref Please.

3v3 Singles
2 days dq
Arena: Mountain-plateau with approximately 2 feet of snow (for hiding in and what-not)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)