Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
I'll ref this one then. =D PM me your teams and stuff, let's get this going.

DarkSlay

Guess who's back? Na na na! *breakdances*
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
SEEKING BATTLE

Standard Battle (3 v 3)
Doubles
(as in, a doubles match, with each side permitted to have three Pokemon)
DQ: Two Days
No Recovery/Chill Moves
Arena:

Traditional Japanese Dojo

This dojo has been around for centuries, but remains in peak condition. The floor is made of soft mats, with a hardboard flooring underneath. It is a four walled, closed area. On the edges of the dojo are shallow pools of water originally used for decoration. The pools provide water, but are too shallow to dive in. The walls are covered in beautiful ivy. Since the floor is primarily cushion and hard wood, it is impossible to dig through it or find a sustainable area to cause quakes with. Evidently, a magical seal has been placed upon the dojo, preventing all types of weather from disrupting the peace and honor of the dojo.

Summary of Restrictions: No diving under water, no weather, no Dig/Earthquake.

EDIT: This battle has been accepted by smashlloyd, per IRC.

SEEKING BATTLE

Standard Battle (3 v 3)
Doubles
(as in, a doubles match, with each side permitted to have three Pokemon)
DQ: Two Days
No Recovery/Chill Moves
Arena:

Traditional Japanese Dojo

This dojo has been around for centuries, but remains in peak condition. The floor is made of soft mats, with a hardboard flooring underneath. It is a four walled, closed area. On the edges of the dojo are shallow pools of water originally used for decoration. The pools provide water, but are too shallow to dive in. The walls are covered in beautiful ivy. Since the floor is primarily cushion and hard wood, it is impossible to dig through it or find a sustainable area to cause quakes with. Evidently, a magical seal has been placed upon the dojo, preventing all types of weather from disrupting the peace and honor of the dojo.

Summary of Restrictions: No diving under water, no weather, no Dig/Earthquake.

EDIT: This battle has been accepted by smashlloyd, per IRC.
Confirming.

Switch=KO
All Abilities
Items Disabled

Who wants to ref?

3-on-3 single battle
3 day DQ
Two uses of Recover/Rest/etc. and 5 chills maximum

Arena: Great Honey Tree
The battle takes place in an expanse of grass and flowers. What makes this place a little different from your average clearing is the presence of a large tree laden with Sweet Honey. If the tree is struck with a considerable impact, a Pokémon will briefly come out from the canopy to attack the cause of the disturbance. The Pokémon that can appear are Wurmple (30% chance), Combee (20%), Aipom (15%), Burmy (15%), Cherubi (15%), Heracross (4%) and Munchlax (1%). The attack each Pokémon will use on the offender is left up to the referee.

Summary: If tree is hit with a strong enough impact, wild Pokémon will appear to attack cause of disturbance.

3-on-3 single battle
3 day DQ
Two uses of Recover/Rest/etc. and 5 chills maximum

Arena: Great Honey Tree
The battle takes place in an expanse of grass and flowers. What makes this place a little different from your average clearing is the presence of a large tree laden with Sweet Honey. If the tree is struck with a considerable impact, a Pokémon will briefly come out from the canopy to attack the cause of the disturbance. The Pokémon that can appear are Wurmple (30% chance), Combee (20%), Aipom (15%), Burmy (15%), Cherubi (15%), Heracross (4%) and Munchlax (1%). The attack each Pokémon will use on the offender is left up to the referee.

Summary: If tree is hit with a strong enough impact, wild Pokémon will appear to attack cause of disturbance.
Accept:
All Abilities active
No Items
Need Ref

Alright, looking for a battle.
Three vs. Three singles.
DQ time: 3 Days
2 uses recover/rest, 5 chills
Arena: The Labyrinth

An enormous underground stone maze, with only minimal light given off by lanterns on the walls. A thin veil of mist obscures most of the maze, limiting the sight of combatants. While the battle will begin in a very large, circular room, combatants may move to any of the four paths facing the cardinal directions to hide. However, each path will lead to a chamber, with one of four randomly generated effects. The first possiblity is that the chamber has no floor, leading to a dead end. The second possibility is that the chamber is filled with water. The third possibility is that the chamber is a burial grounds, and any Pokemon who fires an attack that disturbs a soul will be afflicted with ghost type curse. The fourth room is a Trick Room condition where the slower combatant will move first. The location of the rooms (North, South, East, West) will be determined at random.

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
k hd and i are gonna do

2v2 singles
3 days
2 recovers/5 chills
a stadium at midnight with just enough dirt in the center to dive in with deepish pools of water and trees littering the sides of it, oh and at the north/south/east/west corners there are towers with stairs and shit

k hd and i are gonna do

2v2 singles
3 days
2 recovers/5 chills
a stadium at midnight with just enough dirt in the center to dive in with deepish pools of water and trees littering the sides of it, oh and at the north/south/east/west corners there are towers with stairs and shit
switch=ko
all abilities
no items

Seeking Battle

3v3
Singles
2 Day DQ
Arena: Ghost Town, decrepit buildings and dust everywhere, including the occasional tumbleweed. Mid-day, like a classic western showdown. The air is dry, and it's difficult to work in the intense summer heat..

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Seeking Battle

3v3
Singles
2 Day DQ
Arena: Ghost Town, decrepit buildings and dust everywhere, including the occasional tumbleweed. Mid-day, like a classic western showdown. The air is dry, and it's difficult to work in the intense summer heat..
I accept this one.

Switch - KO
One Ability
No Items

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
1v1
Singles
3 Day DQ
2 Uses Recover/Rest, 5 Chills
Arena: A vast Jungle arena with several waterfalls and pools of water. A large quantity of brush and undergrowth fill the vast amounts of land with lots of trees filling the canopy. So basically, it should look like this:

3v3
Singles
3 days
2 recovers/5 chills
Arena: A giant and dark cave with little pools of very cold water and pointy rocks who can fall down any moment.

2v2
Singles
3 Days
2 Recover, 5 chills
Arena: Corn maze, inside a large clearing in the center but otherwise surrounded by the crop. Simple enough for any trainer or Pokemon to navigate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)