Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll ref danmantincan and loudkirbyking, assuming you guys don't mind me reffing despite not knowing much about the game your arena is from

Also, looking for a battle from whoever wants it

1v1 Singles
3 day DQ
2 recovers/3 chills

Arena: A large pond, with a bit of land in the middle. The island isn't big enough to do a lot of battling but it's enough to stand on comfortably. Moves such as Dig, Earthquake, etc are not usable in this arena.

I'm going to be using Poliwhirl because I want to use him in Subway but he's only at 4/5 DC right now. Feel free to use whatever but a fair fight would be nice :toast:

Oh, I didn't look that far up. If you'd rather do the battle with DFrog I can ref that and find another opponent for the 1v1 instead

Looking for a quick beginner battle

1v1 singles
1 day DQ
No recoveries

Arena: Abyssal ruins in Unova (In undella bay)
*Only pokemon who can breath under the water can participate in.

And I would ref Albinoloon and TEA_DEMON battle~~ just pm me your teams

Looking for beginner battle.
3v3 Singles
1 hour DQ (I'd like a fast battle. If I can't have a 1hr DQ, then make it whatever the minimum is.)
2 recoveries, 3 chills per pokemon.

Arena: Pond in Forest Clearing
>Has a pond and a stream flowing out of pond
>Woods borders clearing
>All moves usable
>All pokemon usable

Looking for beginner battle.
3v3 Singles
1 hour DQ (I'd like a fast battle. If I can't have a 1hr DQ, then make it whatever the minimum is.)
2 recoveries, 3 chills per pokemon.

Arena: Pond in Forest Clearing
>Has a pond and a stream flowing out of pond
>Woods borders clearing
>All moves usable
>All pokemon usable
I'll battle you if you change the DQ to 1 Day. With 1 hour there's really no time for the ref and if they battle is goes on long enough we would end up having to stay up and do this at 2 a.m. or something.

Looking for a quick beginner battle

1v1 singles
1 day DQ
No recoveries

Arena: Abyssal ruins in Unova (In undella bay)
*Only pokemon who can breath under the water can participate in.

And I would ref Albinoloon and TEA_DEMON battle~~ just pm me your teams
I'll take this. Now we just need a ref.

Looking for a nice match:
3v3 Doubles
1 day DQ, 2 Days for the Ref
2 recoveries, 5 chills per pokemon.
Arena is a Carnival (I'll let this mean whatever the ref wants it to)

Looking for a battle!

3v3 doubles
3 day DQ
2 recovers/5 chills
Tournament Arena
Special restriction: No fully evolved Pokemon! Middle stages are OK.

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
4v4 doubles
DQ=2 Days, 3 for the ref i guess
2 recoveries/5 chills
Arena: Valley of Fun

So we're in a nice mountainous region, The arena itself is surrounded by mountains/volcanoes, but the valley is large enough. In the valley, you'll find a rather large field with a lake in the center. The lake itself is plenty deep for water-types to be comfortable diving. Due to the activity of the volcanoes, the arena is pretty hot despite the location. Also, to make it pretty, there's a large waterfall going into the lake n.n

Destiny_Warrior, I'm sorry I ref'd a round of Fire v. Shiny. I had this page open in the background for a while and didn't see your post. If you want to take it from this point you can. Just message me and let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)