Be Unpopular or Die! PE Umbreon Dan wins!

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Some kinds of cheese wouldn't keep if shipped around the world but others will. I have a piece of 5 year old Gouda in my fridge right now actually, it's hella strong.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Just saying that some of the people in this thread are almost certainly not voting for what they say they are voting for...

I, however, always tell the truth. And I am voting for the Crackers and Spread. Don't vote for that!

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
At the end of Round 4 the results are;

4 Magic Cards - Captain Bagman, Earthworm, Engineer Pikachu, Wild Eep
3 Crackers and Spread - shade, Umbreon Dan, UncleSam
3 Cheese and Sausage - Aura Guardian, Fatecrashers, kingofkongs
2 Mystery Prize - Orcinus Duo, ssbbm

Even though not all 4 players had any use for them, people still piled onto the magic cards. They were struck by Lightning Bolt, which is more cost efficient than anything I'm doing with this game.

Only two players chose the Mystery Prize, and they are rewarded with the second greatest movie ever made.

This sleeper cult classic was a masterpiece of visual cinema that predated similar movies like Avatar. Taking excellent source material and the Wachowski knack for climax, Speed Racer is a love letter to the TV show that originally inspired the brothers to go into film making. While I make it a point to ensure that everyone sees this movie, either Orcinus Duo or ssbbm might walk away with it AND the first DVD portion of the original series, as well as some memorabilia.

Aura Guardian
Fatecrashers
kingofkongs
Orcinus Duo
shade
ssbbm
Umbreon Dan
Unclesam

Round 5

Ok, enough with the fucking food (sort of). Now we are getting serious. This is the semifinals, and the prizes are better than ever.

Prize #1 A Game of Thrones

On the subject of things that I would recommend to anyone, maybe some of you have noticed the Game of Thrones thread in a forum. Maybe some of you watch the show. I'm sure even owners of the book have friends they could share it with. This prize is one softcover copy of the original Game of Thrones. It is easily one of the best book series ever written, and even if you don't know about it you've felt its effect on the fantasy genre and rpg video games.

Prize #2 Mint Batman Action Figures

So I just came into some 20 year old Batman figures ten minutes ago. Which is good, because Lightwolf wanted me to have Beanie Babies as a prize and I didn't have a better idea. This set includes Batman, Catwoman, and the Penguin. I don't know how valuable they are, I'm sure they really aren't very valuable but who knows?!

Prize #3 Cash Money

What you see is what you get. It is boring. It has a precise value ($15). But you can get whatever you want with it. Or you can pose with it and take a picture, then blingee that picture.

Prize #4 Any One Previous Prize

Nevermind, this is the best prize so far. With this prize you can choose ANY that you haven't picked so far. Any pick is still considered Prize #4 for popularity. Also if you pick Speed Racer, you only get the movie as you didn't have the balls to choose the mystery door.

Deadline is in 48 hours. Get me your choices.

SORRy FATECRASHERS BUT IM PICKING

ANY ONE PREVIOUS PRIZE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

so please change your vote :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

i think all of the living players have historically posted their honest vote

there are 8 players let's go for a perfect 4-way split

i will vote cash

oh funck ag e_e

i will vote batman instead!!!!

shade is the last player and he will probably vote batman too so this is perfect

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
Round 5 is over! And the results;

2 A Game of Thrones - kingofkongs, UncleSam
2 Batman Figures - shade, Umbreon Dan
1 Cash Money - Orcinus Duo
3 Any Previous Prize - Aura Guardian, Fatecrashers, ssbbm

Sadly, the pick your own prize option has won. In particular, Aura Guardian wanted the crunch bar. With that said only 5 players are left, taking us into the final round!

kingofkongs
Orcinus Duo
shade
Umbreon Dan
UncleSam

Final Round!

In this round the prizes are even better, but what is the tiebreaker you ask? At the bottom there is a 10 question personality test. It is designed to determine how popular you are. The least popular person to pick one of the least popular prizes will take their entire Gift Basket home sometime next week.

Prize #1 Board Game

Board games are fun for the whole family (or alcohol fueled party), and more importantly unlike some options they are 100% region free. This prize is any board game $20 or less, as determined by my local Toys R' Us.

Prize #2 Video Game

The most outrageously expensive form of media, like the above this will net you any $20 video game from my local Best Buy. HOWEVER. Keep in mind that only the PS3 region free. If you live in Europe, this will limit your options (but I mean why aren't you playing on a PS3?).

Prize #3 League of Legends Card

This is the prize that many players have waited all game for. They might all be dead but the good news is that League of Legends is totally free to play. This prize is a card worth $20 dollars of LoL goodies. Whether you already play the game or just need incentive to, here ya go.

Personality Test
PM me your answers with your prize choice.
[SIZE=+1]When do you feel your best?[/SIZE] In the morning
During the afternoon and early evening
Late at night

[SIZE=+1]2. You usually walk...[/SIZE] Fairly fast, with long steps
Fairly fast, with small steps
Less fast, head up, looking the world in the face
Less fast, head down
Very slowly

[SIZE=+1]3. When talking to people, you...[/SIZE] Stand with your arms folded
Have your hands clasped
Have one or both of your hands on your hips
Touch or push the person to whom you are talking
Play with your ear or hair, touch your chin, or smooth your hair

[SIZE=+1]4. When relaxing, you sit with...[/SIZE] Your knees bent, with your legs neatly side by side
Your legs crossed
Your legs stretched out or straight
One leg curled under you

[SIZE=+1]5. When something really amuses you, you react with...[/SIZE] A big, appreciative laugh
A laugh, but not a loud one
A quiet chuckle
A sheepish smile

[SIZE=+1]6. When you go to a party or social gathering, you...[/SIZE] Make a loud entrance, so that everyone notices you
Make a quiet entrance, looking around for someone you know
Make the quietest entrance, trying to stay unnoticed

[SIZE=+1]7. You're working very hard, concentrating hard, and you're interrupted. You...[/SIZE] Welcome the break
Feel extremely irritated
Vary between these two extremes

[SIZE=+1]8. Which of the following colors do you like the most?[/SIZE] Red/orange
Black
Yellow/light blue
Green
Dark blue/purple
White
Brown/gray

[SIZE=+1]9. When you are in bed at night, in those last few moments before going to sleep, you are...[/SIZE] Stretched out on your back
Stretched out face down on your stomach
On your side, slightly curled
With your head on one arm
With your head under the covers

[SIZE=+1]10. You often dream that you are...[/SIZE] Falling
Fighting or struggling
Searching for something or somebody
Flying or floating
You usually have dreamless sleep
Your dreams are always pleasant

Deadline is in 48 hours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)