[Beginner] Back to the Basics Mafia - The Many win!

EDIT Again: I don't want the day to end so quickly. I mean how is Spiffy supposed to figure out what to command us all to do tonight in such a short time :P

lynch xyphang
(just because you are the poster right above me)

I don't really -mind- who we lynch. (But seriously Lynch -Mind- >_>)

Also, it seems the Peculiar note list off the names of "Durarara!!", a Japanese Novel for anyone who can't use Google

[Beginner] Back to the Basics Mafia - Night 2

As you converge on -Mind-, you hear something. "You humans! You take everything! I need the Plates to survive, yet you stole the Jewel of Life! DIE!"

JUDGMENT!!!

His attack hits a Wobbuffet, who uses Mirror Coat. I think you can guess the rest of it.
Dear -Mind-,
You are Arceus.

You are the Alpha Pokemon. You rule the Pokemon Universe. Not even all three of your Dragon-type sons together can stand up to you.

At night, you may send Aura Guardian a PM with title "Night x - Judgment USER". USER will die. <snip>

<possible snip>

You are aligned with The Monsters. You win if The Monsters eliminate all hostile threats.

It is now Night 2. Deadline is in 48 hours.

Alright, I persuaded HFB to vote for himself, so that proves I'm persuader. I just lynched a Monster. Both of the mafia killers are down. NOW STOP FREAKING SAYING "I STILL DON'T TRUST YOU"! Now I'll PM you with your night actions eventually, I have somewhere to go later today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)