[Beginner] BI-WINNING Mafia - Game Over! SCFiI and Hydrattler Win!

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
darkpenguin67 has been subbed in for King N
Hmm, what will I do now with darkpenguin's empty body?
YOU WANT A TREAT BOY!
kingofkongs then proceeded to play fetch with cerberus over darkpenguin's currently empty body

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
LYNCHLINE

The day is relatively quiet.

Walrein, a newcomer to the fight, starts spouting off he wants some action, and thinks J-man's corpse will be the perfect way to get some.

If you know what I mean.

J-man thinks to the contrary and countervotes.

Nobody else bothers to show up, boring Cerberus, who hungers for more raw meat. Jirachi hushes the beast, telling him to be patient as she smirks, waiting for the axe to fall.

It seems to be a tie vote, when suddenly J-man is sent flying, straight into Cerberus's mouth. Nobody is really quite sure what happened, or who pushed him, as a crowd had gathered right next to the arguing duo. It seems in the end, Walrein won out.

The first victim of the fight has been determined.

Dear J-Man, you are Tupac

You’re one of the most popular rap artists ever, selling over 75 million albums, making you one of the best selling artists of all time, of all time! You’re also part of the BLOODS, but since they all got shot up by the CRIPS, who also all got shot up, (by some random Chinese guys, but that’s another story) you’re going at this by yourself.

Every other night, you may PM Yeti and kingofkongs with “NX – Drive by user”. You will get some of your remaining homies to drive by user in a low-rider, filling their chest with 37 bullets.

Additionally, <snip>.

Every night you may also PM Yeti and kingofkongs with “NX - Show user some California Love”. You will show them all the wonders of beautiful California, before taking them to your apartment and <snip>ing the <snip> out of them.

Additionally, every day you may PM Yeti and kingofkongs with “DX – Send some polite Homies to loot threw user’s house”. You will send some of your remaining homies to tear up user’s house in order to find his role pm. They will put their house back together though because they’re all rather polite.

Also, every day you may PM Yeti and kingofkongs with “DX – Send some rather rude Homies to loot threw user’s house”. You will steal all the items user has, since these guys are all kind of <snip>s.

<snip>

Though you hate SANDS because they are honky <snip>es who don’t like any kind of rap music, and you hate most of the other factions as well, there is one you have no conflict with. <snip>.

You are allied with yourself. You win if the SANDS are dead. Additionally, the MUDS, SCFiI, and the SNOWS must lose, as well as <snip>.

Quote: I don't have to talk about whether or not I got raped in jail.
If a rappa get an attitude.. shove him off a cliff shove him off a cliff

STOP TARGETING THE KIDNAPPED PEOPLE YOU TWATS

IT IS NOW NIGHT ONE. KILLS ARE VALID. Night One will end in 48 hours or when all actions are in: 8/25/11 at 4pm PST.

Results going out once kok stops dicking around.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
but lady salamence..

don't you want somebody to love?

don't.. you need somebody to love??

wouldn't you.. love somebody to love???

you better.. FIND somebody to love

You gotta be FREAKING KIDDING ME!!!!

Thank you Walrein, thank you so much for name victimizing me. And thank you EVERYONE WHO DIDN'T BOTHER TO UNITE AND FREAKING SHOW UP!!!

What a freaking great way to go down on what should of been a good game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)