Bragging Rights Tournament - Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost to crunchatise me 2-0
Last turn flinch lost me the first game, lost the second pretty easily, mainly cause I used a team from 2008 as my last somewhat successful team, but ah well 9.9
Good Games.

I'll contact A.P. today since neither of us has done anything so far. With luck we'll be able to meet up before the deadline a few days from now.

Shit, I was about to do the same thing. Anyways, team's almost done, and I just started my Spring Break, so I guess he can contact me - I'm rather flexible as of now.

Yeah, but technology has really been pissing me off lately. In other words, my Shoddy Battle has been having problems, I really hope I can get it fixed (probably just need to reinstall Java, but I need an admin password, which I don't have). Fingers crossed...

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
<am> i set up a 6 hour timeslot with him that we could battle in yesterday
<%Joel> hi zach
<am> he agreed with it
<am> he then missed it
<Sparko> am
<am> he didn't pm back or vm back or post in the thread
<Sparko> he did that with me too
<Sparko> so its natural
<am> his excuse: "i go out during the day"
<Sparko> on the last day 1 hour before the deadline when it was a bad time for me to battle -_-
<Sparko> and I had contacted him for like 2 weeks
<am> - _-

time for our battle next week Saturday 10 am - 3 pm. I'd like to get this done quickly and not face a dumb procrastinator.

Thorns vs zach the great
Bad Ass vs raptors8733
PurpleWeezing vs Frosty
seanp vs Kaleidoscope.
A.P. vs Deep Thought
dragon9owns vs Ace Matador
Serendipity vs PenguinX
Reverb vs badalcristiano
Lakers vs Toaster
Snorlax vs Delta2777
Fabbles vs Friar
FM vs kuja20
ZandgaiaX vs dragonfruit
Sprinkles vs Purple Wobbuffet
tito vs danger is sickk
Karakara vs Amake
AuraStUrm vs Delko
Mind vs Destiny100
locopoke vs mohaji
Lady Bug vs Abutorn
Arin vs Lady Gaga
romeojustdie vs AProblem
Minato. vs Testing...
Diana vs The_Chaser
undisput3d vs HD
Snorlaxe vs reyscarface
Crunchatize Me vs Keelhauled
Phyres vs heartless
zarator vs UltraSkydive
Stone_Cold vs coolking49
declanp vs Krack
Game Freak201 vs Flamewheeler

peng

Unmasked
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Man I feel like a douche for saying this.

My shoddy has gone all weird, taking up to an hour to log on even to the CAP server, as well as not allowing me to edit my team at all.

So yeh, either give my opponent a bye or sub someone in please. Sorry if I caused a load of problems here.

Well, we were supposed to have our match today, but I have things to do and he's not one anyway xD. I let him know that he can choose the next date, so I'm still waiting on that. Though, he hasn't been on since the 28th, but I think I remember him saying he had something to do this weekend, but idk. So, I'm just waiting for a response.

Asking kindly to move the deadline to Monday.

Due to problems with Smogon yesterday Aurasturm and I were unable to battle. His only free spot is Saturday (while deadline is tomorrow).

Thanks for your understanding.

Activity post. A.P. hasn't responded to my scheduling PM, and he hasn't been on Smogon since the 1st of March, so it is unlikely that our battles will be completed before the deadline.

EDIT: Hopefully he will contact me and we will be able to get this done before the new deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)