Breeding Project Giveaway #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, this is my second giveaway on smogon. Since my first was so popular, I'm doing another one just like it!

Here are the rules: ONE submission only.
3 Winners
Format as such:

Name of pokemon
ivs (x/x/x/x/x/x/x)
Egg moves
Nature
Ability
Notes:

I WILL NOT NICKNAME ANY.

May the best one win!

(Fifth gen only)

Scrafty@Leftovers
(31/31/31/x/31/31)
Egg Moves: Drain Punch
Bulk Up
Crunch
Dragon Tail
Nature: Careful
Ability: Either works :)
Notes: A basic Bulk Up Scrafty but with Dragon Tail to phaze out slower phazers before they phaze you (e.g. Hippowdon)

Pawniard
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31
Egg move: Sucker Punch
Nature: Adamant / Jolly
Ability: Defiant
Notes: IMO this is one of the coolest Pokemon of 5th gen. With Defiant and the right switch in this could kill a whole lot.

Name of pokemon: Elgyem/Beheeyem
ivs (31/30/30/30/30/30) IV's for Hidden Power Fighting 70
Egg moves: Nasty Plot
Nature Modest
Ability: Telepathy
Notes: Makes an awesome, bulky NP sweeper.

Emolga
ivs 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Roost, Air Slash
Nature: Calm
Ability: Static
Notes: This Emolga is designed to be a defensive Emolga. Meant to take hits with the ability to Roost off the damage, it can provide some decent coverage with Thunderbolt and Air Slash.

Name of pokemon: Shelmet/accelgor
ivs (30+/x/x/30+/x/30+) (Hidden power fire)
Egg moves: Guard split, endure
Nature: Modest/timid
Ability: Hydration
Notes: Cripple an opponent, endure the hit, and rest it off. simple as that, and possibly repeat. obviously meant to be used in the rain, as hydration will work in there to heal off rest. Meant specifically to kill off ferrothorn, who gets crippled by guard split, then killed by hidden power fire. HP fire is chosen over HP fighting because it provides better IV's, not because it does more damage to ferrothorn. (they both do the same under the rain as far as I remember. XD)

Name of pokemon: Mienfoo
ivs (31/30/30/31/31/31/31)
Egg moves: Knock Off, Endure
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Regenerator
Notes: Well, seeing this made me think of 2 sets, both hasty and 252spe 196atk 54Sp.Atk with HPice. Reversal/Endure/U-turn and Knock off/U-turn/Hi-Jump Kick.

Name of 'Mon: Scrafty
ivs (31/31/31/31/31/31)
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Shed Skin
Egg moves: Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Dragon Dance
Notes: This is scrafty's most dangerous set, if you opt to run HJK over Drain Punch. Doesn't mind burn due to shed skin, and he can even run rest if you don't mind getting rid of Ice Punch to make him even -more- annoying to take down. I like having all of the good egg moves here so that the recipients can alter it to however they want. =D

Yamask
ivs (31/30/30/30/30/30 - HP Fight 70)
Egg moves - Nasty Plot
Nature - Modest
Ability - Mummy
Notes: Can be a pretty good NP sweeper.

(Darmanitan)
Petaya Berry or Wise Glasses
IVs (31/31/31/0/31/31)
Evs (212 HP)/ (44 Def)/ (252 SPAtk)
(Egg Moves)
Substitute
Flamethrower/ Fire blast
Psychic
Focus Blast/ Grass Knot
(Nature) Modest
(Ability) Zen Mode
(Notes) Substitute is the most reliable way of getting to 50% HP. Flamethrower is your fire STAB, but you can your Fire Blast, Psychic is your secondary STAB, and Focus Blast hits Heatran. Grass Knot helps for taking out bulky grass types. Wise Glasses is probably the best item you can hold, considering you have to stay below 50% health. However, a Petaya Berry gives you a big boost when you have 25% or lower health.

Carracosta
ivs (Flawless)
Egg moves: NONE
Ability: Sturdy
Notes: SHINY

For using a Shell Smash Carracosta in VGC. Outspeeds everything after a ShSm, and with Aqua Jet and Rock Slide it gets almost perfect neutral coverage (except for Amoongus and Virizion ._. )

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Name of pokemon: Whimsicott
ivs (x/x/x/x/x/x/x): 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Beat Up
Nature: Bold
Ability: Prankster
Notes: Used to abuse VGC Terakion. Beat Up=+4 attack terrakion+Rock Slide=death. And lots of it.

For using a Shell Smash Carracosta in VGC. Outspeeds everything after a ShSm, and with Aqua Jet and Rock Slide it gets almost perfect neutral coverage (except for Amoongus and Virizion ._. )
Amoonguss actually takes Neutral from Rock Slide so you truely are hitting everything for neutral beyond Virizion

So, I'm here to propose an extremely odd sweepeer as your next breeding project, Kittenmay. I pray to god that when you said "5th gen only", you meant "Bred in the 5th gen only", not "5th gen Pokemon only".

or

Name of Pokemon: Whiscash
IVs: (31/31/31/x/31/31)
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance (Although, if you're like me and you enjoy tacking on useless Egg Moves, you could add Thrash and Flail into the mix)
Notes:

Whiscash @ Life Orb
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall / Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Rest

Why on earth would anyone bother with Whiscash in a day and age when Unaware Quagsire and the born-again tank Gastrodon exist? The answer is in the eye of the storm. Politoed's storm to be precise.

Whiscash's new ability Hydration allows him to recover to full health with Rest when in the rain. Keeping the rain up isn't as hard as it seems, as none of the typical weather inducers enjoy switching into Whiscash's Super-Effective STAB attacks. After a single Dragon Dance, Whiscash boasts a decent 360 Speed; although he will still be outsped by Pokemon like Azelf, Whiscash can outrun other notable threats including the Genies and Gengar.

Factoring in a Life Orb and a Dragon Dance, Whiscash hits nearly 500 Attack. In the meantime, all built up recoil damage can be alliviated in a single turn with Rest, free of charge thanks to Hydration. This, in combination with Whiscash's helpful Electric immunity and great defensive typing allow him to switch in easily and start decimating your opponent!

Bagon
Ivs: (31/31/31/x/31/31)
Egg moves: Dragon Dance
Ability: Rock Head
Notes: I love Salamence, and I've been using one on Pokemon Online on the Smogon server for awhile and I would absolutely love to have one of these beast in the actual game.

Nice giveaway btw.

Seaking
ivs (31/31/31/x/31/31)
Egg moves: Aqua Tail
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Lightningrod
Notes: F#CK YEAH SEAKING! Electric types won't damage you out of the sheer epic you possess.

Pokemon: Lapras (Shiny, my girlfriend loves purple Lapri)
Nature: Careful
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg moves: Curse, Avalanche

Notes: Rest & Waterfall fills out the moveset...something neat I've been playing with since I learned about Hydration Lapras.

Tentacool (Not shiny because it's shiny sprite fails...HARD!)
Ability: Rain Dish
Nature: Modest
IVs: Flawless for HP Fire 70 (with lowest legal IV in Atk)
Egg Move(s): It doesn't really need any since DW gives it Giga Drain to spam. If you feel the need though, either Rapid Spin or Haze.

This is what it would be used for if it wins.

I'll post it again since you anonced the winners after I posted this.

It's a adamant female dratini with marvel scale with perfect ivs and the moves attract, swagger, dragon dance, dragon rush.

The goal is to attract and confuse the oppenent so you can set up tons of dragon dances. Dragon rush because unlike outrage doesn't lock you into one move so you can continue you'd hazing rampage and dratini can't learn dragon claw untill he becomes a dragonnite.

Sharpedo
ivs: 31/30/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
Egg moves: Hydro Pump
Nature: Rash
Ability: Speed Boost
Notes: Fucks shit up

Name of pokemon: Samurott
ivs (31/31/31/31/31/31)
Egg moves: Night Slash
Nature: Mild
Ability: Torrent
Notes:
Uncommon pokemon for a mix type!

Name of pokemon: axew
ivs (31/31/31/31/31/31)
Egg moves: N/A
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Mould Breaker
Notes: want it nicknamed Sesshomaru (if possible (it fits))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)