Breeding Project giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all. I'm bored in fifth gen, so I decided to do a breeding project giveaway! Yep, thats right. I'll breed something, and you get it!

Heres the catch. You have to give me a unique idea for one. Nothing standard. The two most unique ideas win, and get a semi-redis copy from me!

Annnnnnd go c:

Solosis with trick and frillish with acid armor? Solosis with quiet nature and frillish with relaxed.
FC: 1298 3645 2098

Sassy Bronzong with Hidden Power Ice! They are listed as the primary set on the analysis but I have never seen one around Wifi. Cool giveaway!

What about Quiet Gothita with Mirror Coat and HP Fighting?

(Oh, and if it had a certain....glow....about it, that wouldn't be bad either.)

Timid Zorua EM:dark pulse and extrasensory
Impish Druddigon(shiny)EM:fire fang and glare
Awesome giveaway very thoughtful. :)

Red

Shiny DW Growlithe
Hatched @ Victory Road
Justified (Female)
Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg moves: Morning Sun / Close Combat / Flare Blitz / Iron tail
I can supply the Smeargle and Female DW growlithe.
I just cant do shiny. :(

This is something that would be unique maybe in a good way or a bad way so don't laugh...

Nature: Jolly
Ability: Weak Armour
Egg moves: Rock blast and Spikes
31.31.31.x.31.31

So this could be used to set of spikes and cripple. After an attacker is will-o-wisped or reflect is set up, garbador can be used to absorb the next hit, raising it's speed (with 252 speed evs) to 409. It's probably in NU were 75 speed is an acceptable stat so it would be able to outspeed with just minimal damage and set up spikes and do damage on the way with shuca berry to make sure it stays in a little longer.

Beartic's defense based stats both are respecitable at 80 with the option of bulk up, this fella can be quite a terror. And being able to learn surf could also be useful in killing rock, and fire types although his base spa stat is 70 it with some spa. ev investment along with life orb or expertbelt, it can deffently pack a punch.

Brave

31/31/31/31/31/0

encore
yawn
nightslash
icepunch

ground egg group
(parent could be smeragle i could sketch moves on)

torment-hydra (hydreigon/torment set)

modest
31/X/31/31/31/31

substitute
torment
dragon pulse
protect

A very-hard to kill hydreigon which takes full advantage of its typing; far different from the usual choiced approach. Works wonders with toxic spikes from tentacruel (who also resists a lot of his weaknesses). Modest nature puts some extra power behind his attacks, which also helps clean up after toxic spikes. EVs are maxed out HP/DEF (or sp.def), but that's not important for breeding. A rather unique spin on an overused pokemon.

Cryogonal
Timid Nature
Solar Beam
Ice Beam
Flash Cannon
Explosion

Exploding Snowflake. lul

Heatmor (Male)
Modest
Fire Blast
Heat Wave
Inferno
Will-o-wisp

Hot Enchilada :D

Adamant/Brave Mudkip.
Everyone sees Swampert and predicts a defensive set and then BAM! Their switch is is destroyed by a CB boosted attack off his pretty good Atk stat.

And also, it's a mudkipz, that should be enough anwyay.

a snivy with mean look/glare or both mirror coat and captivate
preferably female meaning shes a goooold digger lol
D/W ability would be nice if not oh well dnt mind shiny or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)